Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 03:25 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 03:25 PM I just got an email alert from barnes and noble that the album is available. I agree with Kathy. I want to pop the DVD into my DVD player and watch the special on my beautiful television and not some piece of s*** Youtube vid. I don't think its a rip off at all... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
CSCfan Posted October 2, 2007 at 03:34 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 03:34 PM Indeed, and people have been saying they want to have the CBS Specials on DVD, well this is a nice beginning.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
PrincesseJen Posted October 2, 2007 at 03:47 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 03:47 PM Indeed, and people have been saying they want to have the CBS Specials on DVD, well this is a nice beginning.. Hopefully they will be smart and put all of the CBS specials on DVD. And if they were even smarter they'd put the videos that are only on VHS like "Unison" and "Live In Memphis" on DVD as well.http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Smileys/Smileys%201/wink.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
AllCeline Posted October 2, 2007 at 05:12 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 05:12 PM Okay, the anticipation is killing me!! I won't be able to get my copy until probably this weekend! If someone has it already, (or before then), would you be as kind as to post some screen caps?? I'm litterally dying here!! Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:05 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:05 PM I have it. Its nice Theres one pic in the booklet that we may not have seen before, but its just another pose of her holding the gift box, except the box is black, not white with a red bow. I'd scan it but my scanner here is broken. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
kathyc25 Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:21 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:21 PM I have it too! got it at B&N `cuz they didn`t have it at Best Buy yet . I`ll try to scan the picture Tal`s talking about Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:27 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:27 PM Which Barnes and Nobel did you go to? Cause I went to the one on 5th b/w 45 and 46... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
kathyc25 Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:31 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:31 PM Yeah that`s the one I went to!! I bet we just missed each other LOL! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:33 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:33 PM I took two crappy pics: Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
kathyc25 Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:52 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:52 PM Here are some scans: http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/KittyTwizz81/Photograph.jpghttp://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/KittyTwizz81/Photograph2.jpg enjoy! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
fab Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:53 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 06:53 PM wow wow wow thank u tal and kathyc25 Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
Bellamy Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:10 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:10 PM Thanks. Anything new in the CD or DVD? What's in the DVD? Is it widescreen? How is the menu? Which audio format? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:19 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:19 PM Let me try to pop it in to my computer. I'll be back Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
stevo Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:21 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:21 PM Dear God let it be in 5.1 or else I'm converting to Mariah Quote
Davey84 Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:23 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:23 PM wooooooooooooooow!!!! sooooooooo cooooooooooooooool!!! new photos!! who would ever had imagine that!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
tal-sh2 Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:27 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:27 PM WOW. Seems that's very nice packaging!Thank you for the scans. Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
CDI Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:30 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:30 PM NICE ONE! They finally listened... Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:31 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:31 PM (edited) No widescreen. Here are a few caps: http://www.talnaveh.com/tast1.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast2.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast3.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast4.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast5.jpg Edited October 2, 2007 at 07:38 PM by Tal Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
pol Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:31 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:31 PM OMG!! That looks realy amazing!! It's marvellous!!!!!!!!Now, I'm fully ensured that' I'm gonna buy it for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait !!!!!!!!! Congratulations to all the lucky owners and thanks for the pics. Still waiting for more Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
anewdayhascome Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:38 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:38 PM (edited) ohhh at least new beautiful photos!!!!!!!!!!! in the menu you can see THESE ARE THE SPECIAL TIMES (the song on the special!!! yeah Edited October 2, 2007 at 07:39 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CSCfan Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:45 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:45 PM Dear God let it be in 5.1 or else I'm converting to Mariah I'll hold ya to that! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
tal-sh2 Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:46 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:46 PM WOW.Thank you, Tal. That looks really beautifull. can't wait to see the special next time - but in TV! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
celinesounds Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:46 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:46 PM thanks Quote #FREEJAVITO
Tal Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:49 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:49 PM Dear God let it be in 5.1 or else I'm converting to Mariah I'll hold ya to that! there is no mention of 5.1 anywhere on the packaging... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
fab Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:51 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:51 PM The Quality Was Very HighThank You Very Much For Sharing Xcuz My English Quote http://www.pixenli.com/images/mini/1300306790033470900.pngFabricee-clinedion
VinnyT. Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:55 PM Author Posted October 2, 2007 at 07:55 PM No widescreen. Here are a few caps: http://www.talnaveh.com/tast1.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast2.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast3.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast4.jpg http://www.talnaveh.com/tast5.jpg thanks a lot Tal is the DVD Region 1 or Region 0? Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
kathyc25 Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:06 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:06 PM Cool Caps Tal...I was trying to do that, but I don`t know how lol. Thanks for posting it. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
PrincesseJen Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:12 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:12 PM Wow those are amazing Tal!! Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
ZoraSourit Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:29 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:29 PM So beautiful! I want it! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Javito Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:43 PM Posted October 2, 2007 at 08:43 PM OMG new pictures in the booklet!!! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.