Jump to content

"These Are Special Times" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
I've already read this on celinedion.com along ago and it's a great thing...i hope that we'll have more editions and surprises this year..because it's full of perfect things.....let it be till the end of this year...GREATTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :w00t: :w00t:
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
It seems like the release date of this Collector Edition has been moved to October, 2nd for USA. Plus, it will be a DigiPack Edition.

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
This sounds more promising

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
It seems like the release date of this Collector Edition has been moved to October, 2nd for USA. Plus, it will be a DigiPack Edition.

 

Maybe after all the complaints here. ^_^

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
It seems like the release date of this Collector Edition has been moved to October, 2nd for USA. Plus, it will be a DigiPack Edition.

 

Maybe after all the complaints here. ^_^

Complaints? For what? The DVD will contain the same stuff. DigiPack Edition means it will have a hard cover, like "D'Elles" CD+DVD. :flowers:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
It seems like the release date of this Collector Edition has been moved to October, 2nd for USA. Plus, it will be a DigiPack Edition.

Wow nice :clap:

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
So I don't know if we should expect a new photo shooting. It seems that there will be only the DVD added to the CD, and that's all...

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
Of course there will NOT be a new photoshoot. Maybe a rare photo, but certainly not a new one.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Of course there will NOT be a new photoshoot. Maybe a rare photo, but certainly not a new one.

 

Ditto. I find it highly unlikely that there will be a new photoshoot for a re-release. Like Alex said, maybe a rare or unreleased photo or different Photoshopping. But I wouldn't count on a new photoshoot all together.

 

...Although it would be nice. :confused:


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted
It would be a nice bonus for them to include that video for "I Met An Angel On Christmas Day" and a live performance of "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" from A New Day :wub: ... but of course that is only a dream. :whistling:
Posted
:w00t: Thanks Ronny. :flowers:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Here is the cover:

 

http://img.hmv.co.jp/image/jacket/190/26/1/7/363.jpg

 

 

I really like the cover, although it's the same as it was on the regular CD album. I hope it will be released in special paper packaging like digipack or Box set. It will be great.

Do you know whether this edition will be released in Europe? Or any any areas in Europe? France at least?

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
Here is the cover:

 

http://img.hmv.co.jp/image/jacket/190/26/1/7/363.jpg

 

 

I really like the cover, although it's the same as it was on the regular CD album. I hope it will be released in special paper packaging like digipack or Box set. It will be great.

Do you know whether this edition will be released in Europe? Or any any areas in Europe? France at least?

 

There are two preorder links on Amazon.uk, so I guess it will be released in Europe too.

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/These-Special-Time...0427&sr=1-2

 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/These-Special-Time...0427&sr=1-1

 

They are both imports and the first one has release date for October and second one for November :blink: .

Posted
Slightly disappointed with that cover to be honest. Pretty lazy.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Here is the cover:

 

http://img.hmv.co.jp/image/jacket/190/26/1/7/363.jpg

LOL its not that I mind the cover, but it looks like she is sniffing the package.

All of the promises broken..

And all of the songs left unsung...

Seem so far away as I make my way back to you.

You gave me faith and you gave me a world to believe in

Posted
Boring cover. But we have the Miracle pic in HQ so I'm sure one of us talented folk could knock up a replacement, depending on the makeup of the set. :msn-wink:
Posted

Wow.

 

I'd prefer they keep in the exact same than putting a cheesy band through it. (I can't believe that this is new to some people! LOL)

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Here is the cover:

 

http://img.hmv.co.jp/image/jacket/190/26/1/7/363.jpg

 

Thanks for that, I really like the picture and love the Celine logo. I wish they would've kept

using that logo - its special. :whistling:

~J O E Y~
Posted
It appears on the release schedules:

 

Céline Dion

"These Are Special Times: Collector's Edition [CD/DVD]"

(audio and DVD versions of the 1998 Thanksgiving Eve special on CBS)

(Columbia/Legacy, Oct. 16, 2007)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

 

NEW EDITION OF « THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES » IN GERMANY ( WITH NEW COVER ) ON SEPTEMBER 28th

 

SEE THE LINK

http://www.amazon.de/Ihre-Sch%C3%B6nsten-W...517&sr=1-39

Posted
It appears on the release schedules:

 

Céline Dion

"These Are Special Times: Collector's Edition [CD/DVD]"

(audio and DVD versions of the 1998 Thanksgiving Eve special on CBS)

(Columbia/Legacy, Oct. 16, 2007)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

 

NEW EDITION OF « THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES » IN GERMANY ( WITH NEW COVER ) ON SEPTEMBER 28th

 

SEE THE LINK

http://www.amazon.de/Ihre-Sch%C3%B6nsten-W...517&sr=1-39

 

 

 

OMG, and the price is really low!! :clap: I wish it could be right that edition, that we are talking about :thumbsup2:

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
It appears on the release schedules:

 

Céline Dion

"These Are Special Times: Collector's Edition [CD/DVD]"

(audio and DVD versions of the 1998 Thanksgiving Eve special on CBS)

(Columbia/Legacy, Oct. 16, 2007)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

 

NEW EDITION OF « THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES » IN GERMANY ( WITH NEW COVER ) ON SEPTEMBER 28th

 

SEE THE LINK

http://www.amazon.de/Ihre-Sch%C3%B6nsten-W...517&sr=1-39

Already posted. :flowers:

Posted (edited)
It appears on the release schedules:

 

Céline Dion

"These Are Special Times: Collector's Edition [CD/DVD]"

(audio and DVD versions of the 1998 Thanksgiving Eve special on CBS)

(Columbia/Legacy, Oct. 16, 2007)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

 

NEW EDITION OF « THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES » IN GERMANY ( WITH NEW COVER ) ON SEPTEMBER 28th

 

SEE THE LINK

http://www.amazon.de/Ihre-Sch%C3%B6nsten-W...517&sr=1-39

Already posted. :flowers:

 

 

 

 

Do you think whether this price 8,99 EURO is official or not? I can't believe it 's so cheap...

But maybe, this edition doesn't include the DVD. Maybe it's only the re-edition of the TAST album with another packaging...??

Edited by pol

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
It appears on the release schedules:

 

Céline Dion

"These Are Special Times: Collector's Edition [CD/DVD]"

(audio and DVD versions of the 1998 Thanksgiving Eve special on CBS)

(Columbia/Legacy, Oct. 16, 2007)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

 

NEW EDITION OF « THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES » IN GERMANY ( WITH NEW COVER ) ON SEPTEMBER 28th

 

SEE THE LINK

http://www.amazon.de/Ihre-Sch%C3%B6nsten-W...517&sr=1-39

Already posted. :flowers:

 

 

 

 

Do you think whether this price 8,99 EURO is official or not? I can't believe it 's so cheap...

But maybe, this edition doesn't include the DVD. Maybe it's only the re-edition of the TAST album with another packaging...??

Please, read carefully the previous posts. I've already posted that this German version does NOT include the bonus DVD. :flowers:

Posted
It appears on the release schedules:

 

Céline Dion

"These Are Special Times: Collector's Edition [CD/DVD]"

(audio and DVD versions of the 1998 Thanksgiving Eve special on CBS)

(Columbia/Legacy, Oct. 16, 2007)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

 

 

NEW EDITION OF « THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES » IN GERMANY ( WITH NEW COVER ) ON SEPTEMBER 28th

 

SEE THE LINK

http://www.amazon.de/Ihre-Sch%C3%B6nsten-W...517&sr=1-39

Already posted. :flowers:

 

 

 

 

Do you think whether this price 8,99 EURO is official or not? I can't believe it 's so cheap...

But maybe, this edition doesn't include the DVD. Maybe it's only the re-edition of the TAST album with another packaging...??

Please, read carefully the previous posts. I've already posted that this German version does NOT include the bonus DVD. :flowers:

 

 

 

 

Thank you :thumbsup2: So why are they releasing 2 new re-editions?? They really only want to get money from people, it's distgusting.

Anyway, do we know the price for the editon with the DVD?

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Posted
Thank you :thumbsup2: So why are they releasing 2 new re-editions?? They really only want to get money from people, it's distgusting.

Anyway, do we know the price for the editon with the DVD?

You can always choose what to buy. They don't force anyone. Plus, the version with the Miracle cover will be released only in GAS coutries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).

 

The price of the CD+DVD Collector's Edition will be $19.98 in USA. I think Bellamy will put a link to pre-order it via Amazon.com on our Boutique.

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Thank you :thumbsup2: So why are they releasing 2 new re-editions?? They really only want to get money from people, it's distgusting.

Anyway, do we know the price for the editon with the DVD?

You can always choose what to buy. They don't force anyone. Plus, the version with the Miracle cover will be released only in GAS coutries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).

 

The price of the CD+DVD Collector's Edition will be $19.98 in USA. I think Bellamy will put a link to pre-order it via Amazon.com on our Boutique.

 

 

 

Thank you, it's still very low price. I expected the price would be not that low.

http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gif

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg

 

MY TOUR DATES

June 12th, 2008 - Berlin, Germany

June 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...