Lisi_Dion Posted October 4, 2007 at 04:27 PM Posted October 4, 2007 at 04:27 PM Beautiful pics.... I love them....Thank you for showing them to us!!! Quote _________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!! http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpgBy Lisi140
nlgarrett78 Posted October 5, 2007 at 01:38 AM Posted October 5, 2007 at 01:38 AM I am watching mine now I think it is awesomenancy Quote Visit My Website
celinedion1 Posted October 5, 2007 at 03:43 AM Posted October 5, 2007 at 03:43 AM My copy has shipped today, should be here sometime next week. Quote
WendyB Posted October 5, 2007 at 08:07 AM Posted October 5, 2007 at 08:07 AM Just got an e-mail from amazon.co.uk informing me that my copy has been delayed until DECEMBER!!?!!! Haven't you heard, that in Europe the release had been postponed for a month..?? It seems that we are to have it released on October 29 Yes, but next month isn't December! Maybe they're just being cautious (she hopes) Quote
pol Posted October 5, 2007 at 04:00 PM Posted October 5, 2007 at 04:00 PM Just got an e-mail from amazon.co.uk informing me that my copy has been delayed until DECEMBER!!?!!! Haven't you heard, that in Europe the release had been postponed for a month..?? It seems that we are to have it released on October 29 Yes, but next month isn't December! Maybe they're just being cautious (she hopes) So now I have no idea... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
mikymika Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:45 AM Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:45 AM On my blog you can see scans pics about the german version I just received mine this morning sorry for my english fallingintodion.skyblog.com Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
Javito Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:57 AM Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:57 AM I have the same edition with that poor design, but with the original cover of TAST. It was the re-release that SM Germany made the past year Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Bellamy Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:10 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:10 PM Some photos of took by a Taiwanese fans. Thanks to camilinedaisy. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Javito Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:13 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:13 PM Japanese edition? I don't think there's already a japanese edition of this re-edition, that edition on those scans has the FBI anti-piracy logo from US and the sticker they use to put on every release as a seal guarantee Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Bellamy Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:16 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:16 PM Japanese edition? I don't think there's already a japanese edition of this re-edition, that edition on those scans has the FBI anti-piracy logo from US and the sticker they use to put on every release as a seal guarantee She bought from hmv.co.jp, I guess it's an import from the US then. I'll edit my post. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Javito Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:21 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:21 PM Japanese edition? I don't think there's already a japanese edition of this re-edition, that edition on those scans has the FBI anti-piracy logo from US and the sticker they use to put on every release as a seal guarantee She bought from hmv.co.jp, I guess it's an import from the US then. I'll edit my post. It's clear its an import, with those US edition signs. But I wonder if there will be an european edition? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Ronny83 Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:24 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 12:24 PM (edited) Japanese edition? I don't think there's already a japanese edition of this re-edition, that edition on those scans has the FBI anti-piracy logo from US and the sticker they use to put on every release as a seal guarantee She bought from hmv.co.jp, I guess it's an import from the US then. I'll edit my post.Do you know if the DVD is Region 0 or not? You can check here, the number on the "World" icon: http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9998/dvdtastdo6.jpg Edited October 6, 2007 at 12:36 PM by Ronny83 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
one heart Posted October 6, 2007 at 03:08 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 03:08 PM thanks for pics !!!! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
pol Posted October 6, 2007 at 03:50 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 03:50 PM thanks for the photos!! They're just amazing, and I can't wait to get that collector's edition of TAST album Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Koolan Posted October 6, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 04:10 PM Tracks from 9 years ago remastered? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine_2533 Posted October 6, 2007 at 04:27 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 04:27 PM What about the remestered tracks? Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted October 6, 2007 at 06:11 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 06:11 PM It's the same exact tracks. You can't tell the difference. So everyone elses DVD worked? Why did I get the ONE defected one? Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
firebird Posted October 6, 2007 at 06:15 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 06:15 PM Tracks from 9 years ago remastered? The thing is, some re-releases of old records are so awfully remastered that you won't hear a difference. Quote
Viva las Vegas Posted October 6, 2007 at 08:51 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 08:51 PM The cover is quite nice, but the rest of this version is really ugly^^ http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2329/iswcs8.th.jpg Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Koolan Posted October 6, 2007 at 08:57 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 08:57 PM Baaaahhahaha. they forgot to chop some of Anne's hair off on the side. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
PrincesseJen Posted October 6, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 09:07 PM Woohoo I just got mine in the mail! I went to look to see if the mail was in the mail slot but I didn't see anything. I look up and the mail man stuck the package on the top ledge of the door!http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/blink.gif I had to get someone to get it for me cuz I was too short to reach it!http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/laugh.gif I'm kinda glad he did that though cuz I would have had to wait until Monday to pick it up from the post office.http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/rolleyes.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
manilou Posted October 6, 2007 at 09:23 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 09:23 PM (edited) The cover is quite nice, but the rest of this version is really ugly^^ http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2329/iswcs8.th.jpg For me it was quite crazy to see German on a Celine CD. Normally it's all English or French. I thinks it's bad, that there is no real booklet, no pictures or lyrics... Edited October 6, 2007 at 09:24 PM by manilou Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted October 6, 2007 at 09:45 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 09:45 PM I ordered the German edition along with the TAKING CHANCES singles on amazon.deOnly around 6 euros. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celinefanonline Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:07 AM Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:07 AM according Japan's hmv sitejapanese verison will release on 21st Nov and it's cd+dvd! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Der_Griffon Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:07 AM Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:07 AM (edited) Japanese edition? I don't think there's already a japanese edition of this re-edition, that edition on those scans has the FBI anti-piracy logo from US and the sticker they use to put on every release as a seal guarantee She bought from hmv.co.jp, I guess it's an import from the US then. I'll edit my post.Do you know if the DVD is Region 0 or not? You can check here, the number on the "World" icon: http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9998/dvdtastdo6.jpg Yes, I was wondering what the number reads too... I cannot see it fir myself unfortunately Edited October 7, 2007 at 11:11 AM by Der_Griffon Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Der_Griffon Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:12 AM Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:12 AM according Japan's hmv sitejapanese verison will release on 21st Nov and it's cd+dvd! Will the Japanese version be any different then the American (and eventual European one), as usual? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
mikymika Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:15 AM Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:15 AM thank you so much for the pics Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
celinefanonline Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:17 AM Posted October 7, 2007 at 11:17 AM according Japan's hmv sitejapanese verison will release on 21st Nov and it's cd+dvd! Will the Japanese version be any different then the American (and eventual European one), as usual? probabaly include MHWGO instrumental one again like before Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
fred Posted October 7, 2007 at 12:18 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 12:18 PM according Japan's hmv sitejapanese verison will release on 21st Nov and it's cd+dvd! Will the Japanese version be any different then the American (and eventual European one), as usual? probabaly include MHWGO instrumental one again like before No, TLYM! I won't buy it unless TLYM is there!!! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
jjlovescéline Posted October 7, 2007 at 01:32 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 01:32 PM I was at a Barnes & Noble yesterday and the gal couldn't even find TAST on her computer. So, I went to Best Buy down the street and THEY HAD IT! It was $16.99 while Amazon was only charging me $14.99. Oh well, I couldn't wait! I can't scan anything, but our buddy, Chuck Taylor, wrote a beautiful forward in the booklet! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.