Bellamy Posted October 7, 2007 at 03:10 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 03:10 PM I can't scan anything, but our buddy, Chuck Taylor, wrote a beautiful forward in the booklet! I want to read what he wrote. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted October 7, 2007 at 03:47 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 03:47 PM Then buy the album Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted October 7, 2007 at 04:51 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 04:51 PM Then buy the album It's not released here yet. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
PrincesseJen Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:00 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:00 PM If you give me a few minutes, I'll type it up for you and post. I'm a fast typer. http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/smile.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
PrincesseJen Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:22 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:22 PM (edited) Told you I was fast! This is what is written in the booklet.http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/biggrin.gif By the time her first variety special aired on CBS television Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday, November 25, 1998, Celine Dion’s reputation as one of the most acclaimed entertainers in history was solidified with enough gold and platinum to pave a highway to pop heaven. The Canadian songstress had already won two Academy Awards for “My Heart Will Go On” from the film Titanic and for “Beauty and the Best” with Peabo Bryson; five Grammys, including 1996 Album of the Year for Falling Into You; six World Music awards, one as Best Selling Artist in the World in 1997; in addition to 16 Canadian Juno Awards and an unprecedented 36 Felix Awards in Quebec. By the close of the decade, she would further cement her notoriety as the globe’s bestselling female artist, moving more than 160 million albums. Dion’s musical specialty hour, These Are Special Times, was a daring endeavor, regarded by many in the establishment as a somewhat archaic entertainment form when CBS committed to showcasing Dion’s first English-language holiday album of the same name on TV. But bets were in favor that both vehicles would be sizable pop culture events. Indeed, the 16-track album, in which she delivers both revered holiday classics and originals in English, French, Spanish, Latin and Italian, peaked on the Billboard 200 at No. 2 in November 1998, while topping the Holiday Albums char and fueling a No. 1 single, her Grammy-nominated duet with R. Kelly, “I’m Your Angel.” In all, the album has so far sold more than 5 million copies in the U.S. to become the second best-selling holiday collection in history, and 12 million worldwide. It is Dion’s fourth biggest seller among her dozen English-language albums. The CBS special, available here for the first time, includes guests Andrea Bocelli, singing with Celine on the Carole Bayer Sager/David Foster composition “The Prayer”-which won a Golden Globe and was nominated for both an Oscar and a Grammy-and Rosie O’Donnell, who duets on “Do You Hear What I Hear?” Dion also performs album tracks “O Holy Night” and the title cut, written by Diane Warren; along with her No. 1 hits “The Power Of Love,” “Because You Loved Me” and “My Heart Will Go On,” as well as favorites “Let’s Talk About Love,” backed by a full children’s choir, and “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.” These Are Special Times was a TV ratings champion, ranking No. 1 for the night and drawing an audience of more than 16 million viewers. The show was also nominated for two Emmy awards. Of course, in the years since, Celine Dion has not only blazed a trail as a beloved hit-maker, but she redefined Las Vegas as a destination for A-level live talent. Her Caesar’s Palace residency, A New Day, which opened in March 2003, consistently sold out 4,000 seats every night with over three million tickets sold by it’s closing in December 2007. Throughout, her marquee run ranked among the top five U.S. tours each year. After releasing 41 French-and English-language albums since she began recording at the age of 13, if there is another level of aspiration yet to indulge, Dion will indeed go on-furthering a seemingly endless breadth of accomplishments and the limitless stratum of her talent. Chuck Taylor is senior correspondent/pop for Billboard magazine. Edited October 7, 2007 at 06:31 PM by Sarahj21230 Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Der_Griffon Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:26 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:26 PM I was just wondering if it is confirmed that this album will be released in Europe on the 29th October? And will it be released in Germany, or they'll just leave us with the idiotic German edition of the album? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
fred Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:38 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:38 PM Chuck Taylor lost a lot of respect from me by saying Céline was awarded with not only one but two Oscars... She has never been nominated, nor recieved an Oscar. But for a while there he actually made me wanna see that concert again.... tempted....tempted.... aaaah it's on youtube. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Elaine Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:52 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 06:52 PM Those are wonderful pics!!! I want a copy!! One day who knows? That's a nice article Chuck wrote! Thank you for sharing!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Shaun Posted October 7, 2007 at 07:27 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 07:27 PM Celine is lucky to have someone in the media support her as consistently as Chuck does. His articles and reviews are always a pleasure to read. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Davey84 Posted October 7, 2007 at 08:49 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 08:49 PM Chuck Taylor lost a lot of respect from me by saying Céline was awarded with not only one but two Oscars... She has never been nominated, nor recieved an Oscar. UUUUMMM Beauty and the Beast... and that little hit of hers My Heart will go on?? Also Because you loved me was nominated... maybe the Oscar isn't for her alone per se... but without her, I doubt these songs would have been BIG like they've become! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
fred Posted October 7, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 09:29 PM Chuck Taylor lost a lot of respect from me by saying Céline was awarded with not only one but two Oscars... She has never been nominated, nor recieved an Oscar. UUUUMMM Beauty and the Beast... and that little hit of hers My Heart will go on?? Also Because you loved me was nominated... maybe the Oscar isn't for her alone per se... but without her, I doubt these songs would have been BIG like they've become! David, David, David. The only ones who get nominations are the composers and songwriters. And the Oscar in this chategory is being given to the best written/composed song. And those who vote for them are in the Academy Of Motion Pictures Arts And Science, and they are mainly Oscar winning songwriters/composers temselves. This is not People's Choice Awards, David. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Davey84 Posted October 7, 2007 at 09:43 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 09:43 PM my name aint david! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
fred Posted October 7, 2007 at 10:59 PM Posted October 7, 2007 at 10:59 PM my name aint david! Sorry, I meant Davey84. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
PrincesseJen Posted October 8, 2007 at 01:22 AM Posted October 8, 2007 at 01:22 AM I honestly don't know why I've never seen this video before! I have the song but didn't know there was a video. http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/unsure.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Love, Posted October 8, 2007 at 01:23 AM Posted October 8, 2007 at 01:23 AM my name aint david! Sorry, I meant Davey84. /fred :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: Quote
celinerific Posted October 8, 2007 at 02:55 AM Posted October 8, 2007 at 02:55 AM Celine is full of surprises! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Davey84 Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:50 AM Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:50 AM my name aint david! Sorry, I meant Davey84. /fredthanks /fred! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
fred Posted October 8, 2007 at 01:23 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 01:23 PM my name aint david! Sorry, I meant Davey84. /fredthanks /fred! Are you talking to me...? Are you talking to me?! You shall call me fred!!!! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Davey84 Posted October 8, 2007 at 02:10 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 02:10 PM oke oke fred!!!! it is! have a nice day fred!!!! :P Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jjlovescéline Posted October 8, 2007 at 04:50 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 04:50 PM I honestly don't know why I've never seen this video before! I have the song but didn't know there was a video. http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/unsure.gif This video is great because Céline is also the three back up singers in the video!!! Gotta love her! Quote
PrincesseJen Posted October 8, 2007 at 04:57 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 04:57 PM Well I'm really happy fred and davey84 got the whole name thing all straightened out. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
jjlovescéline Posted October 8, 2007 at 05:06 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 05:06 PM :sweatdrop: Well I'm really happy fred and davey84 got the whole name thing all straightened out. Me too!!! :sweatdrop: Quote
celinedion1 Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:03 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:03 PM :sweatdrop: Well I'm really happy fred and davey84 got the whole name thing all straightened out. Me too!!! :sweatdrop: Yep, I can now sleep better at night knowing that they got the whole name thing worked out I just checked my order and my copy of TAST Collectors Edition should be here on the 10th (but I hope it's before then) I'm even going to wrap the cd in christmas paper for my mom's B-Day Quote
fred Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:29 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 06:29 PM (edited) oke oke fred!!!! it is! have a nice day fred!!!! :P Good. The same to you. Dismiss! Well I'm really happy fred and davey84 got the whole name thing all straightened out. Thank you for that Sarahj21230! Well the pup is a bit sensitive and you gotta show him respect or else he'll just bark and bark, and it gets annoying from time to time. BTW you forgot that capital D, better change that quickly or his feelings get hurt, he takes great pride in it. And to the rest, you know who you are, thank you for your thoughts and support. /fred Edited October 8, 2007 at 06:33 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
PrincesseJen Posted October 8, 2007 at 07:05 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 07:05 PM Thank you for that Sarahj21230! Well the pup is a bit sensitive and you gotta show him respect or else he'll just bark and bark, and it gets annoying from time to time. BTW you forgot that capital D, better change that quickly or his feelings get hurt, he takes great pride in it. And to the rest, you know who you are, thank you for your thoughts and support. /fred http://smileyset.com/temp/PRINCESS/ohmy.gif Oh no, I forgot the capital D! http://smileyset.com/temp/PRINCESS/ph34r.gifhttp://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Smileys/Smileys%201/sofunny.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Davey84 Posted October 8, 2007 at 08:26 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 08:26 PM Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
PrincesseJen Posted October 8, 2007 at 09:38 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 09:38 PM I sense the sweet smell of confusion. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
fred Posted October 8, 2007 at 09:42 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 09:42 PM I sense the sweet smell of confusion. Identical crises...I told you you should had changed to capital D!! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
PrincesseJen Posted October 8, 2007 at 09:57 PM Posted October 8, 2007 at 09:57 PM Identical crises...I told you you should had changed to capital D!! /fred Identical or Identity? http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/huh.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.