DuonganhCDF Posted November 21, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted November 21, 2008 at 03:49 AM I only buy the original Celine releases, not any of these Visual Milestones or 'Gold Series' crap. nono.gif I bought Visual Milestones TCOML concert dvd and two minutes ago I bought Gold series TAST. Will it not be counted to Celine album sales or not? If yes, I have no regret, i really love their package Quote
Timster Posted November 21, 2008 at 07:52 AM Posted November 21, 2008 at 07:52 AM I only buy the original Celine releases, not any of these Visual Milestones or 'Gold Series' crap. nono.gif I bought Visual Milestones TCOML concert dvd and two minutes ago I bought Gold series TAST. Will it not be counted to Celine album sales or not? If yes, I have no regret, i really love their package Is there any difference in the Visual Milestones version of TCOML DVD? Quote
Chin Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:56 PM Posted November 24, 2008 at 01:56 PM I'll buy it! It's so beautiful Quote
DuonganhCDF Posted November 24, 2008 at 02:35 PM Posted November 24, 2008 at 02:35 PM I only buy the original Celine releases, not any of these Visual Milestones or 'Gold Series' crap. nono.gif I bought Visual Milestones TCOML concert dvd and two minutes ago I bought Gold series TAST. Will it not be counted to Celine album sales or not? If yes, I have no regret, i really love their package Is there any difference in the Visual Milestones version of TCOML DVD? I only bought the Visual Milestones one but I think the only difference is the package, not the content Quote
mebe Posted November 27, 2008 at 10:05 PM Posted November 27, 2008 at 10:05 PM TAST is up from #186 to #82 in Canada this week!! http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Charts/ALBUMS.html Quote
Davey84 Posted November 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted November 27, 2008 at 10:08 PM damn!! so cool! but also sad that albums 10 years old are doing better then her current ones Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shaun Posted November 27, 2008 at 10:42 PM Posted November 27, 2008 at 10:42 PM damn!! so cool! but also sad that albums 10 years old are doing better then her current ones Yep, totally agree but (as we are discussing in the TC thread) it's because Sony / Rene / Celine REFUSE to let the general public hear her updated sound. They still stick with the 90's ballad singer. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Ronny83 Posted November 28, 2008 at 12:18 AM Posted November 28, 2008 at 12:18 AM http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J6651n3AL._SS500_.jpgIt will be released also in UK on December, 8th. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
anewdayhascome Posted November 28, 2008 at 01:41 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 01:41 PM we have u already in Poland Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Timster Posted November 28, 2008 at 04:43 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 04:43 PM http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J6651n3AL._SS500_.jpgIt will be released also in UK on December, 8th. You can pre-order it from Amazon UK:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-My-Love-Con...ks_all_2#disc_2 Please let me go and vomit over that cover! :sick: Quote
Xpresso Posted November 28, 2008 at 05:22 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 05:22 PM damn!! so cool! but also sad that albums 10 years old are doing better then her current ones It could also be because Christmas happens EVERY year.... Quote
Javito Posted November 28, 2008 at 07:40 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 07:40 PM http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J6651n3AL._SS500_.jpgIt will be released also in UK on December, 8th. You can pre-order it from Amazon UK:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Colour-My-Love-Con...ks_all_2#disc_2 Please let me go and vomit over that cover! :sick: Totally! How costly is to do a design with the album cover and release a cardboard package like the TAST and ANDHC 2007 and 2008 editions? What an effortless team she has Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
VinnyT. Posted November 28, 2008 at 08:52 PM Author Posted November 28, 2008 at 08:52 PM What an effortless team she has do they remind u something: http://i34.tinypic.com/2cwtoac.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/2cgn3bq.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/1hxrvl.jpg Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Timster Posted November 28, 2008 at 09:10 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 09:10 PM What an effortless team she has do they remind u something: http://i34.tinypic.com/2cwtoac.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/2cgn3bq.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/1hxrvl.jpg Quote
Javito Posted November 28, 2008 at 09:25 PM Posted November 28, 2008 at 09:25 PM What an effortless team she has do they remind u something: http://i34.tinypic.com/2cwtoac.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/2cgn3bq.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/1hxrvl.jpg Well of course when I said "what an effortless team she has" I meat the whole Sony Music family these days, not only with Céline's case. Only that others care about their own career and how things are done, but Céline doesn't unfortunately Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
nuts2you Posted November 29, 2008 at 10:43 PM Posted November 29, 2008 at 10:43 PM http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J6651n3AL._SS500_.jpgIt will be released also in UK on December, 8th. Does anybody know if it will be released here in the US states as well. Sure would like a copy of this. Quote
Nmj Posted November 30, 2008 at 03:53 AM Posted November 30, 2008 at 03:53 AM Im addicted to Another year has gone by, today! Quote
browseceline Posted November 30, 2008 at 07:19 PM Posted November 30, 2008 at 07:19 PM Today I was in the Mediamarkt - a big music/electronica etc.store in Holland, and there I found the dvd/cd package of the Colour of my love.I just could not resist so I bought it ;-) Anyway I could not find the These Are Special Times dvd/cd package. Maybe I am going to buy it too via internet. About the dvd of The Colour of My Love; which songs are really live? I am now listening Where Does my heart beat now and that is definately completely live. But the other songs, like think twice..which ones are live? It all sounds very good almost like the cd.And the overall image quality is really good too. Only thing negative is her suit haha but she was young and starting her career so I forgive her ;-) Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Timster Posted November 30, 2008 at 08:15 PM Posted November 30, 2008 at 08:15 PM Today I was in the Mediamarkt - a big music/electronica etc.store in Holland, and there I found the dvd/cd package of the Colour of my love.I just could not resist so I bought it ;-) Anyway I could not find the These Are Special Times dvd/cd package. Maybe I am going to buy it too via internet. About the dvd of The Colour of My Love; which songs are really live? I am now listening Where Does my heart beat now and that is definately completely live. But the other songs, like think twice..which ones are live? It all sounds very good almost like the cd.And the overall image quality is really good too. Only thing negative is her suit haha but she was young and starting her career so I forgive her ;-) Can you post some pictures of it please? I want to see what the DVD looks like in a CD case... Thanks Quote
browseceline Posted November 30, 2008 at 09:43 PM Posted November 30, 2008 at 09:43 PM Can you post some pictures of it please? I want to see what the DVD looks like in a CD case... Thanks yes I can. Hope this is ok Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Timster Posted November 30, 2008 at 10:09 PM Posted November 30, 2008 at 10:09 PM (edited) Thank you very much! It feels weird seing a DVD in a CD case, a bit like the ATW DVD when that was released in a CD case... I think I'll just buy the 2 items seperately purely because of that horrible yellow cover! Edited November 30, 2008 at 10:11 PM by ShuttleDiscovery Quote
Black Kitten Posted December 1, 2008 at 12:05 AM Posted December 1, 2008 at 12:05 AM Today I was in the Mediamarkt - a big music/electronica etc.store in Holland, and there I found the dvd/cd package of the Colour of my love.I just could not resist so I bought it ;-) Anyway I could not find the These Are Special Times dvd/cd package. Maybe I am going to buy it too via internet. About the dvd of The Colour of My Love; which songs are really live? I am now listening Where Does my heart beat now and that is definately completely live. But the other songs, like think twice..which ones are live? It all sounds very good almost like the cd.And the overall image quality is really good too. Only thing negative is her suit haha but she was young and starting her career so I forgive her ;-)Love Can Move MountainsIf You Asked Me ToCe N'Etait Qu'un ReveWhere Does My Heart Beat NowCan't Help Falling in Love :flowers: Quote
alexisthess Posted December 8, 2008 at 02:57 PM Posted December 8, 2008 at 02:57 PM Greek Chart (IFPI) #33 (New) http://www.ifpi.gr/chart01.htm Quote
Chin Posted December 8, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted December 8, 2008 at 03:24 PM The CD+DVD Tin Box Edition will be released tomorrow in Italy, but the Italian Fans from CelineDionForum.com got a special deal with Fnac Italy and they already shipped the CD earlier this week at a special price just for us from the forum: http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9917/img0641jw8.th.jpg http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8537/img0637tb9.th.jpg http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/90/img0638cw4.th.jpg http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4291/img0639ym4.th.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8829/img0640bf3.th.jpg :wub: Is the booklet there the same as the Collectors' Edition (CD+DVD)? Quote
VinnyT. Posted December 8, 2008 at 04:57 PM Author Posted December 8, 2008 at 04:57 PM The CD+DVD Tin Box Edition will be released tomorrow in Italy, but the Italian Fans from CelineDionForum.com got a special deal with Fnac Italy and they already shipped the CD earlier this week at a special price just for us from the forum: http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9917/img0641jw8.th.jpg http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8537/img0637tb9.th.jpg http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/90/img0638cw4.th.jpg http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4291/img0639ym4.th.jpg http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8829/img0640bf3.th.jpg :wub: Is the booklet there the same as the Collectors' Edition (CD+DVD)?Yes, with Chuck Taylor's foreword. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Alex_Incognito Posted December 8, 2008 at 08:37 PM Posted December 8, 2008 at 08:37 PM Ooooh, I can't wait for my tin box. Let's see...in the last 10 years I've purchased- The original US back in 1998- The Japanese edition- The German with "Miracle" photoshoot.- The "remastered" with TV special DVD- The tin box I am pathetic. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Timster Posted December 8, 2008 at 08:41 PM Posted December 8, 2008 at 08:41 PM Ooooh, I can't wait for my tin box. Let's see...in the last 10 years I've purchased- The original US back in 1998- The Japanese edition- The German with "Miracle" photoshoot.- The "remastered" with TV special DVD- The tin box I am pathetic. I don't have any TAST editions yet, but I am just going to get the normal album and the Collector's Edition, and maybe the tin box... Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 8, 2008 at 08:42 PM Posted December 8, 2008 at 08:42 PM I need rehab. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:34 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:34 PM Holy rehab! The tin box is SOOOO cool in person! First of all, the tin box is pretty. You open it like a book. The Celine logo is CUT into the box. talk about amazing. The CD+DVD is housed in an old-school-style (a la "Collection 1982-1988" or "Amour") box (that they used to put CD sets in). The booklet is the same as the remastered edition, but it has "gold" written on it. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:37 PM Posted December 9, 2008 at 03:37 PM (edited) alex where did you get it? fnac? the shipping to the netherlands through fnac is so damn high! btw I have:normal euro editionjapanese editionusa cd/dvd editionusa cassette Edited December 9, 2008 at 03:38 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.