Frida Posted January 7, 2011 at 08:13 PM Posted January 7, 2011 at 08:13 PM The only one I can think of that I seriously can't listen to (not counting the 80's stuff) is Et s'il n'en restait qu'une. It's one of her best songs! haha Haha, I can't stand the music/melody nor her voice Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Celinenvegas Posted January 8, 2011 at 06:11 PM Posted January 8, 2011 at 06:11 PM WATER FROM THE MOON? sorry but i love this one, one of my favourites... YEA I adore Water From The Moon. It's one of my top 5 fav Celine songs. Just listen to the lyrics, they are amazing and the way she sings it with so much emotion!! Quote ~J O E Y~
C_Airin_D Posted January 8, 2011 at 07:08 PM Posted January 8, 2011 at 07:08 PM (edited) How it's possible not to like Because you loved me? Or IACBTM? o.O Anyway..i don't have songs that i hate but don't like: I hate you, then I love youWater from the moonHere, there and everywhere All the way ..i can't say others for now..How it's possible not to like Water from the moon ? ! ( I love this song) it is called -taste- how many people =many opinionsOkay..like I said..i don't hate any of her songs..in every one of them has something that hits me..so i guess these do it less. So, yes, i agree for the different opinion! You like Water from the moon - I don't Edited January 8, 2011 at 07:09 PM by C_Airin_D Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
C_Airin_D Posted January 8, 2011 at 07:14 PM Posted January 8, 2011 at 07:14 PM The only one I can think of that I seriously can't listen to (not counting the 80's stuff) is Et s'il n'en restait qu'une. It's one of her best songs! hahaI agree! Lately i'm overlistening this song..haha Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
PopMusicBoy Posted January 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM Posted January 9, 2011 at 10:10 AM 1. Love is All We Need No... just no. 2. Coulda Woulda Shoulda There's a reason this was left off ANDHC. And to use it as a filler track for One Heart just made it worse. 3. I Hate You, Then I Love You Was never a fan of Pavarotti. 4. At Last I have never liked this song, I don't care who sings it, I find it boring. Not even Celine could save it. 5. Feliz Navidad Again, I just don't like the song. And I HATE Jose Feliciano's version. Quote
zuv Posted January 9, 2011 at 06:49 PM Posted January 9, 2011 at 06:49 PM i'm amazed of how many people chose "I hate you then i love you". it such a great song. i love it because i can over sing pavarotti's part and it makes a duo of celine and I. lol I love Feliz navidad! Céline : "Ça sent bon m'man!" lol Quote
JasonFromTheMoon Posted April 6, 2011 at 04:50 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 04:50 PM (edited) I'm terrified from what titles I read on here! I think I saw 90% of my favorite songs written here. But still the most important is that we all love Celine. I don't think she has very bad songs (like Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston have somewhere in their albums), it's just that some songs are not THAT GOOD. Here are a few songs I usually prefer to skip: Can't Fight The Feelin'Eyes On MeA World To Believe In Lovin ProofI'm Loving Every Moment With YouRiver Deep Mountain High (yeah I know, but I'm just so very tired of it) Edited April 6, 2011 at 04:52 PM by JasonFromTheMoon Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
Frida Posted April 6, 2011 at 05:04 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 05:04 PM I'm terrified from what titles I read on here! I think I saw 90% of my favorite songs written here. But still the most important is that we all love Celine. I don't think she has very bad songs (like Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston have somewhere in their albums), it's just that some songs are not THAT GOOD. Here are a few songs I usually prefer to skip: Can't Fight The Feelin'Eyes On MeA World To Believe In Lovin ProofI'm Loving Every Moment With YouRiver Deep Mountain High (yeah I know, but I'm just so very tired of it) I think this is the irst list in here that I agree with I usually skip them as well Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ElvisPresleyFan Posted April 6, 2011 at 06:01 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 06:01 PM (edited) The worst song for me is "Love Is All We Need"! Maybe I'm 30 years too old for this ... Edited April 6, 2011 at 06:11 PM by ElvisPresleyFan Quote
Celinenvegas Posted April 6, 2011 at 08:30 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 08:30 PM The worst song for me is "Love Is All We Need"! Maybe I'm 30 years too old for this ... Hey Im the same age as you and I totally adore this song. I love the lyrics. Kinda Celine's version of "Man in the Mirror". Quote ~J O E Y~
myceline2008 Posted April 6, 2011 at 08:39 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 08:39 PM from my point of view 10 WORST ENGLISH SONGS IN OFFICIAL ALBUMS OF CELINE DION 01. if we could start over 02. love by another name 03. show some emotions 04. if you could see me now 05. loving proof 06. when i need you 07. love is on the way 08. miles to go before i sleep 09. don't save it all for christmas day 10. new dawn ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 WORST FRENCH SONGS IN OFFICIAL ALBUMS SINCE 1990 OF CELINE DION 01. le monde est stone 02. le fils de superman 03. oxygène 04. quelqu'un que j'aime, quelqu'un qui m'aime 05. vole 06. je chanterai 07. terre 08. rien n'est vraiment fini 09. ne bouge pas 10. apprends-moi Quote
olemra17 Posted April 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM OmG some people have to be kiddin!!!! Well I don't like New Dawn & Ten Days love the rest! Quote
DesertSkye Posted April 6, 2011 at 10:53 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 10:53 PM You people are nuts... there are no worst Celine songs!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and so am I. Quote http://images.broadwayworld.com/upload5/218806/tn-500_celinediord43.jpg March 15, 2011June 18, 2011
Nmj Posted April 6, 2011 at 11:28 PM Posted April 6, 2011 at 11:28 PM My Worst for English are: 1. Right Next To The Right One (HATE THAT SONG WITH A PASSION)2. I Knew I Loved You3. A Song For You4. Live For The One I Love5. I Hate You, Then I Love You Quote
JasonFromTheMoon Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:10 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:10 AM I think I Hate You Then I Love You deserves an award for the most hated song in history by Celine's fans LOL 1 Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
celinesounds Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:19 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:19 AM for me some of the worst songs became later some of my Favorite Quote #FREEJAVITO
gafsa Posted April 7, 2011 at 03:11 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 03:11 AM I Only Hate "Love Can Move Mountain". Quote
smw Posted April 7, 2011 at 05:06 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 05:06 AM It's really astonishing how we all have such different tastes -- but we all love Celine's voice! I'm shocked by some of the songs your lists! Quote
Davey84 Posted April 7, 2011 at 06:46 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 06:46 AM from my point of view 10 WORST ENGLISH SONGS IN OFFICIAL ALBUMS OF CELINE DION01. if we could start over 02. love by another name 03. show some emotions 04. if you could see me now 05. loving proof 06. when i need you 07. love is on the way 08. miles to go before i sleep 09. don't save it all for christmas day 10. new dawn ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 WORST FRENCH SONGS IN OFFICIAL ALBUMS SINCE 1990 OF CELINE DION 01. le monde est stone 02. le fils de superman 03. oxygène 04. quelqu'un que j'aime, quelqu'un qui m'aime 05. vole 06. je chanterai 07. terre 08. rien n'est vraiment fini 09. ne bouge pas 10. apprends-moi the bold ones would be high in my favourite songs!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Anniina Posted April 7, 2011 at 06:55 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 06:55 AM Love is all we need, Rain, tax, Hate you then I love you and Super Love... Quote "If you follow your dreams it means you follow your heart. And if you follow your heart - I don't think you can go wrong."
cmcdaori Posted April 7, 2011 at 08:29 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 08:29 AM I know it's too easy but let's just list the first 10 you have in mind. Edward: You are SUCH an idiot! CSCfan: Edward, I love you. You're so right. Edward: I love you, too...NOT! Anyway here's my list: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>1. All Because Of You</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>2. Amor Amor Amor Existen Aun Aun Lalalor</span>3. When I Need You4. One Heart5. If that's what it takes6. Natural Woman7. Love Is All We Need8. Goodbye's Saddest Word9. The Greatest Reward10. Rain, tax Absolutely my fave list.What!!!Are you crazy !!Are you nuts !! ITWIT is a great song! Michel is right, we do have different tastes, but my goodness Half of the songs from TCOML are aweful!!? Come on! Cool it down. Nobody has the same taste . It-s hard to choose, but i will try to make my list 1. Tu nages2.Nature boy3.Why oh why4.A natural woman5.Real emotion6.Halfway to heaven7.I feel too much That would be all..is really hard.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
xTheGoodBoyx Posted April 7, 2011 at 08:38 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 08:38 AM Their is only one Celine song I cant stand and its "Treat her like a lady". I skip it everytime Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/TheGoodBoy/celine309-1-1.png
celinemaniacaik Posted April 7, 2011 at 10:06 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 10:06 AM HHAHAHAHHAA!!!mOST OF THE SONGS YOU GUYS hate I LOVE!!!I hate you, then i love??? I LOVE THAT SONG!!love can move mountain??? seriously?ITS AMAZING HOW WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
ioanna Posted April 7, 2011 at 11:36 AM Posted April 7, 2011 at 11:36 AM HHAHAHAHHAA!!!mOST OF THE SONGS YOU GUYS hate I LOVE!!!I hate you, then i love??? I LOVE THAT SONG!!love can move mountain??? seriously?ITS AMAZING HOW WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE!!!I agree with you Each and everyone of us has a different taste when it comes to talk about Celine's songs. I like a lot "love can move mountains" For me there isn't any worst song from her discography. Yes, maybe I listen more often some songs then anothers, but that does not mean the other songs witch I do not hear so often are worst. Quote
JulienMcbeal Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM Posted April 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM I never could bear "J'attendais".And Celine killed Love can move mountains so many times, so i can't stand it anymore (though i liked it back in the 90's). Quote Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
volleyceline Posted April 21, 2011 at 12:20 AM Posted April 21, 2011 at 12:20 AM I agree with most of you about Love can move mountains, it's overused. Songs I always skip: New dawnNo living without lovin uIf walls could talk... Boy I can't stand that songLove you blindIs nothing sacredThe first time ever I saw your faceFEVER - don't like her versionCry just a littleYour lightVoleA songfor youA lot of her older French 80s music Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted April 21, 2011 at 12:30 AM Posted April 21, 2011 at 12:30 AM Pick any 10 songs from One Heart (excluding IDAN or HYEBIL) and 1 fille & 4 types and you get a pretty accurate worst songs list. LOL. Quote
Nmj Posted April 21, 2011 at 01:43 AM Posted April 21, 2011 at 01:43 AM Pick any 10 songs from One Heart (excluding IDAN or HYEBIL) and 1 fille & 4 types and you get a pretty accurate worst songs list. LOL. I disagree, i think OH had many gems on it... and IDAN wasnt one of them in my opinion Quote
riobeard11 Posted April 21, 2011 at 02:20 AM Posted April 21, 2011 at 02:20 AM Call me crazy, but I am always shocked that people hate A Song For You so much! I think it's pretty I just really can't stand BYLM. Don't know what it is, but it just irritates me. Quote
Sonne Posted April 21, 2011 at 02:50 AM Posted April 21, 2011 at 02:50 AM I disagree, i think OH had many gems on it... and IDAN wasnt one of them in my opinion Like which songs on OH did you like? I like IDAN, HYEBIL, and i kinda like Faith. I have to say that it is one of her weakest albums..well that and miracle LOL Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.