PatrickDion22 Posted April 27, 2011 at 11:31 PM Posted April 27, 2011 at 11:31 PM 1. Rain, Tax 2. Treat Her Like a Lady3. Water From the Moon4. J'irai où tu iras5. One Heart6. If That's What It Takes/I Don't Know7. Then You Look at Me8. A Mother's Prayer9. Love is All We Need 10. Can't Fight the Feelin' ....and Je danse dans ma tete (but it's still a massive guilty pleasure for me) Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
Haheather Posted April 28, 2011 at 12:14 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 12:14 AM 1. Rain, Tax 2. Treat Her Like a Lady3. Water From the Moon4. J'irai où tu iras5. One Heart6. If That's What It Takes/I Don't Know7. Then You Look at Me8. A Mother's Prayer9. Love is All We Need 10. Can't Fight the Feelin' ....and Je danse dans ma tete (but it's still a massive guilty pleasure for me) WATER FROM THE MOON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
Sonne Posted April 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM 1. Rain, Tax 2. Treat Her Like a Lady3. Water From the Moon4. J'irai où tu iras5. One Heart6. If That's What It Takes/I Don't Know7. Then You Look at Me8. A Mother's Prayer9. Love is All We Need 10. Can't Fight the Feelin' ....and Je danse dans ma tete (but it's still a massive guilty pleasure for me) HAHA glad i'm not the only one who feels that way about JDDMT. I feel so weird listening to it in the car...idk know. Same with Refuse to Dance. Quote
volleyceline Posted April 28, 2011 at 01:14 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 01:14 AM Wow!!! Those songs 'PatrickDion22' are good!!! The ones i agree with you from that list are: One heartThen you look at meI don't knowa mother's prayer The rest are good!!!! ohh HaHeather Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
browseceline Posted April 28, 2011 at 07:21 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 07:21 AM hm.. worst songs.. well I can name a few 1 - I hate you then I love you - despite the lyrics, it is the melody that is cheesy and the awkward English pronunciation of Luciano that makes me cringe when I hear the song. Btw has anyone thought about that this song is not original? I mean, when I heard it for the first time I am sure I have heard it somewhere before, the melody sounds so extremely familiar to me.. so if anyone knows? 2 - All the way - despite Celine's admiration for Sinatra, I always hated the song.. it is the slow pace of it and the not synchronised vocals of Celine and Sinatra.. the song does not work for me - I always skip it3 - Have you even been in love - cheesy - despite the lyrics 4 - sorry for love - the slow version - yes I like the dance version more ( why even make two different versions :-S)5 - Lettre De georges Musset or something - I don't like it6 - One Heart - because it is has a childish arrangement, I have heard a better mix before but haven't found it yet, the album version is crap7 - Rain Tax- totally don't like it8 - I got nothing left - hate the song hate the vocal9 - Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits pour Toi - always skip it , I don't like it10 - Why oh why - not fantastic, skip it Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Davey84 Posted April 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM (edited) hm.. worst songs.. well I can name a few 1 - I hate you then I love you - despite the lyrics, it is the melody that is cheesy and the awkward English pronunciation of Luciano that makes me cringe when I hear the song. Btw has anyone thought about that this song is not original? I mean, when I heard it for the first time I am sure I have heard it somewhere before, the melody sounds so extremely familiar to me.. so if anyone knows? "I Hate You Then I Love You" (slightly modified "Never, Never, Never" by Shirley Bassey) is an adaptation of the Italian song "Grande grande grande" sang by Mina. Dion and Pavarotti performed this song live during the Pavarotti & Friends for the Children of Liberia benefit concert on June 9, 1998. I agree on these:2 - All the way - despite Celine's admiration for Sinatra, I always hated the song.. it is the slow pace of it and the not synchronised vocals of Celine and Sinatra.. the song does not work for me - I always skip it5 - Lettre De georges Musset or something - I don't like it6 - One Heart - because it is has a childish arrangement, I have heard a better mix before but haven't found it yet, the album version is crap7 - Rain Tax- totally don't like it8 - I got nothing left - hate the song hate the vocal I think you mean the "One Heart" (Original 3 pop edit) or the "One Heart" (Original 3 rhythmic edit) the first one is better than the album version IMO... One these I totally disagree! 3 - Have you even been in love - cheesy - despite the lyrics 4 - sorry for love - the slow version - yes I like the dance version more ( why even make two different versions :-S)9 - Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits pour Toi - always skip it , I don't like it10 - Why oh why - not fantastic, skip it I love these songs Edited April 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
riobeard11 Posted April 28, 2011 at 02:08 PM Posted April 28, 2011 at 02:08 PM I don't see the point of If That's What It Takes. I also ALWAYS skip Rain, Tax...I think it's so embarrassing and it makes me feel awkward! Quote
ferjaacu Posted April 28, 2011 at 03:10 PM Posted April 28, 2011 at 03:10 PM 1. Rain, Tax 2. Treat Her Like a Lady3. 4. J'irai où tu iras5. One Heart6. 7. 8. A Mother's Prayer9. Love is All We Need 10. Can't Fight the Feelin'....and Je danse dans ma tete (but it's still a massive guilty pleasure for me) I've only erased the ones I like... I agree on the rest hm.. worst songs.. well I can name a few 1 - I hate you then I love you - despite the lyrics, it is the melody that is cheesy and the awkward English pronunciation of Luciano that makes me cringe when I hear the song. Btw has anyone thought about that this song is not original? I mean, when I heard it for the first time I am sure I have heard it somewhere before, the melody sounds so extremely familiar to me.. so if anyone knows? 2 - All the way - despite Celine's admiration for Sinatra, I always hated the song.. it is the slow pace of it and the not synchronised vocals of Celine and Sinatra.. the song does not work for me - I always skip it3 - 4 - sorry for love - the slow version - yes I like the dance version more ( why even make two different versions :-S)5 - Lettre De georges Musset or something - I don't like it6 - One Heart - because it is has a childish arrangement, I have heard a better mix before but haven't found it yet, the album version is crap7 - Rain Tax- totally don't like it8 - 9 - 10 - Why oh why - not fantastic, skip it The same here... I agree on the ones I didn't erase... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted April 29, 2011 at 03:38 AM Posted April 29, 2011 at 03:38 AM I hate you then I love you... beautiful voices, but the language is the problem. Neither Ceiline or Pavoratti had a good english accent/concept of the language, they should have done the song in a different language to help it flow more. Like said above, Pavoratti's pronunciation makes me cringe every time i hear it Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted April 29, 2011 at 05:00 AM Posted April 29, 2011 at 05:00 AM I hate you then I love you... beautiful voices, but the language is the problem. Neither Ceiline or Pavoratti had a good english accent/concept of the language, they should have done the song in a different language to help it flow more. Like said above, Pavoratti's pronunciation makes me cringe every time i hear it The most awkward part for me is when celine's sings "i woud (awkward pause) die" in the first verse Quote
Bell Posted April 29, 2011 at 07:31 AM Posted April 29, 2011 at 07:31 AM If 'I Hate You, Then I Love You' was not a duet, I think it wouldn't have been so bad. As someone stated before, lyrically it's not too bad and a lot of people can relate to it i guess. I love pavarotti, but i feel he made the song awkward...Yes, I agree. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Frida Posted April 29, 2011 at 08:29 AM Posted April 29, 2011 at 08:29 AM Your Light...wow that's awful! I don't even know songs like "If You Could See Me Now" 3. Water From the Moon Haha, all of these probably belong to my top 10 or 20 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted April 29, 2011 at 04:21 PM Posted April 29, 2011 at 04:21 PM My love THANK you! Haha (I'm able to listen to the live version sometimes though, but probably only because it was recorded at "my" Stockholm concert LOL). But the album version, nope. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ferjaacu Posted April 29, 2011 at 05:54 PM Posted April 29, 2011 at 05:54 PM (edited) Yea... My love isn't one of my favs either... I don't think is a bad song, it's just that I don't like it... too much... haha Edited April 29, 2011 at 05:54 PM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Chula Posted April 30, 2011 at 02:54 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 02:54 AM 1. be the man 2. love can move mountains 3. vole/fly 4. le vol d'un ange 5. reveal 6. i got nothing left 7. new dawn 8. song for you Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 2, 2011 at 04:11 AM Posted May 2, 2011 at 04:11 AM 1. be the man 2. love can move mountains 3. vole/fly 4. le vol d'un ange 5. reveal 6. i got nothing left 7. new dawn 8. song for you Vole/Fly ??? This is one of my favs !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Sonne Posted May 2, 2011 at 04:33 AM Posted May 2, 2011 at 04:33 AM Vole/Fly ??? This is one of my favs !!! i actually don't like vole/fly either..mostly because i start crying when i hear it. the oprah performance gets me every time.. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 2, 2011 at 04:46 AM Posted May 2, 2011 at 04:46 AM Lettre de george sand a alfred de musset.... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 2, 2011 at 05:20 AM Posted May 2, 2011 at 05:20 AM (edited) Taking Chances is not one of my favs either... (the song) Edited May 2, 2011 at 05:21 AM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 3, 2011 at 04:53 AM Posted May 3, 2011 at 04:53 AM New Dawn... wow I love you... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
j411celine Posted May 3, 2011 at 05:17 AM Posted May 3, 2011 at 05:17 AM I do not like "Love Can Move Mountains" and she sings it all the time! Quote
littlejulieee Posted May 3, 2011 at 02:23 PM Posted May 3, 2011 at 02:23 PM 'I Love You' and 'I Don't Know'?!!?!?!?!? REALLY???? Ahhh... two of my faves!!! I'd disagree with quite a few of these but will say that 'Treat Her Like a Lady' and 'Nature boy' have always been at the bottom of the totem pole for me. Quote ----------Aug. 16 2007 - VegasJan. 21 2009 - Raleigh NC*Feb 3. 2010 - Chicago - Oprah ShowMarch 15 2011 *Premiere Night!* - Vegas March 16 2011 - Vegas*March 19 2011 - VegasMarch 20 2011 - Vegas
volleyceline Posted May 4, 2011 at 04:40 AM Posted May 4, 2011 at 04:40 AM Love You Blind. Cry Just A Little. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ennostiel Posted May 5, 2011 at 05:53 PM Posted May 5, 2011 at 05:53 PM OMG I love most of the songs listed above, especially on the first list... My "anti-top" 3 is: 1. I Hate You Then I Love You - oh yeas that one was a mistake2. J'irai ou tu iras - I love almost all the French songs, but this duet is just irritating3. New Dawn - too much of a gospel song for me And...1. Rain, Tax2. Treat Her Like a Lady3. Water From the Moon4.5. 6. If That's What It Takes/ I Don't Know7. Then You Look at Me8. 9.10. Can't Fight the Feelin'I ADORE those!! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
ferjaacu Posted May 5, 2011 at 09:56 PM Posted May 5, 2011 at 09:56 PM New Dawn is not one of my favs, but I do think is a good song... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted May 6, 2011 at 05:42 AM Posted May 6, 2011 at 05:42 AM I kinda don't like the song; Sorry For Love. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 7, 2011 at 03:55 AM Posted May 7, 2011 at 03:55 AM Nature boy is a mysterious song New dawn, it just doesn't sound like celine I dont like it. Fever.... AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't she sing it somewhat normally!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 06:00 AM Posted May 7, 2011 at 06:00 AM Don't know If I posted this one already, but Super Love??? Not my favorite either ... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celinemaniacaik Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:33 AM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:33 AM Oh GOd!!I totally 4got abt Be the man!!THAT song is AWEFULL!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.