Davey84 Posted December 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM (edited) Gosh these lists are hilarious, many of my favorites are listed I KNOW!!! oke an updated list: I HATE YOU THEN I LOVE YOU PAVAROTTI??!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? and well the rest I don't hate... I just don't like them that much!2 IACBTMN/TLYM/BYLM medley - blah!! so tired of this! I'd rather have one song in full, than these 3 butchered, tired versions...3 Tire à la guille or something 4 Let your Heart Decide; cheesy lyrics that don't really go well with the melody5 Lettre de G.S. à A d M - I guess you have to really understand the text to appreciate the song, but for me it does nothing!6 Je lui Dirai (never really liked it... and WHY is it after VOLE on ONCP?!?! 7 All the way... i'd rather had the solo version!! 8 A song for you (album version) - It could have been a great song, but why does she sound like she has a cold? 9 I got nothing left; is that why she sings it like mini mouse? 10 Sorry for love (for the fake note!) Edited December 29, 2010 at 11:22 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celine Fan 77 Posted December 29, 2010 at 01:38 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 01:38 PM I think here's my top 10: 1. Coulda Woulda Shoulda2. Reveal3. Love by another name4. Real emotion5. Tout l'or des hommes6. Lettre de George Sand à Alfred de Musset7. Ziggy (English version; the lyrics make the song look like a Hannah Montana song)8. Why oh Why (great vocals but the lyrics don't make much sense for me)9. To love you more (really boring)10. Si j'etais quelqu'un Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celinenvegas Posted December 29, 2010 at 02:14 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 02:14 PM I think here's my top 10: 1. Coulda Woulda Shoulda2. Reveal3. Love by another name4. Real emotion5. Tout l'or des hommes6. Lettre de George Sand à Alfred de Musset7. Ziggy (English version; the lyrics make the song look like a Hannah Montana song)8. Why oh Why (great vocals but the lyrics don't make much sense for me)9. To love you more (really boring)10. Si j'etais quelqu'un OMG - To Love You More - "really boring"? HUH?? That is my fav Celine song and many many fans adore that song. It's amazing with the violin and her vocals. WOW. I also love Coulda Woulda Shoulda - it's fun. Listen to the actual lyrics, it's VERY true. I agree on the English Ziggy. Quote ~J O E Y~
puttybuddy Posted December 29, 2010 at 02:54 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 02:54 PM WoW! This a sore topic for me. I must be a die hard fan because I can't think of any of Celine songs that I hate. I didn't like when she performed "You shook me all night long" on the Diva's special but then again that wasn't her song! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
NeliCD Posted December 29, 2010 at 02:58 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 02:58 PM Hmmm....it's hard 1.La dodo la do2.I Hate You Then I Love You (Duet With Pavarotti)I can't more I love all Celine songs Quote
pollsy Posted December 29, 2010 at 03:10 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 03:10 PM Guys - you're CRAZY !!! Most of my favourite are here.. can't believe..really!! Still can't realize that there is people who don't like songs like Love doesn't ask why, Vole, Cherche encore.. etc. WOW Ok .. i cant hate any celinish song! There are a few that don't like so much :Right next to the rught one Most of Miracle songsAve Maria i think i can't say more!.. Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
Belle Céline Posted December 29, 2010 at 03:20 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 03:20 PM here's the one i like less1 why oh why2 show some emotion3 love is on the way4 Ave Maria5 Forget me not6 Love doesn't ask why7 I hate you then i love you8 Rain, Tax9 the first time ever i saw your face10 baby close your eyes / come to me this is not in particular orderbut the first 5 i nearly always skip. hahaand others depends on my mood.. !for other songs each has different feeling to it WORST songs? Well for me, that's easy. My reasons for choosing that song are in parentheses 1. Love Is All We Need [way too teeny-popperish and beepy. Not Celine at all]2. Rain Tax [Ridiculous lyrics and the above musical reasons]3. Why Oh Why [Yes, yes, I know I'm in the minority on this but this song is boring]4. Je T'aime Encore [see "Why Oh Why". and that applies in English and French]5. Forget Me Not [see above two]6. My Heart Will Go On [that applies to the cd/radio version, and is the result of hearing it over and over and over and over over...you get the idea. Live performances are much better]7. Treat Her Like A Lady [Props to Celine for trying something new but the execution doesn't work]8. La Memoire D'Abraham [The ONLY song on D'eux I don't care for] Anything else? Those are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that I think "I don't like that one". 1- WHY OH WHY2-skies of LA3-I hate you then I love you 4-unison5-misled6-The firts time ever I saw your face7-treat her like a lady8-Le loup, la biche et le chevalier 9-your light8-god bless americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI don't get why everyone hates Why Oh Why. I love that song, I love Skies Of LA, Rain Tax and Love Is All We Need are two of my absolute favorites! I don't think there are any songs I can say I 'hate' there are some I don't really like that well, but I'll listen to them but sometimes skip them if they come on. Like A New Dawn, I hate you then I love you, TFTEISYF, GBA.... Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Der_Griffon Posted December 29, 2010 at 03:42 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 03:42 PM Ouch, we do all have some very different taste in music, don't we. ) 1. Lettre de GS a ADM2. New Dawn3. A song for you4. Fever from the AND CD5. If you could see me now6. If I were you7. Nothing broken but my heart8. Baby come to me I can't think of more. Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
RLAAMJR. Posted December 29, 2010 at 04:06 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 04:06 PM i can't say worst songs but the least likable. One of them would be: Sorry For love Quote
Davey84 Posted December 29, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 04:31 PM Ouch, we do all have some very different taste in music, don't we. ) 1. Lettre de GS a ADM2. New Dawn3. A song for you4. Fever from the AND CD5. If you could see me now6. If I were you7. Nothing broken but my heart8. Baby come to me I can't think of more. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
RomualdlovesCeline Posted December 29, 2010 at 05:02 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 05:02 PM (edited) My top 10 worst Celine songs; NB: even though it's a top 10, I hate each song on this list equally:1.Is Nothing Sacred Anymore [LTAL left out song]2.Sorry for love [ANDHC and OH both versions are bad]3.Coulda Woulda Shoulda [OH]4.When the wrong one loves you right [ANDHC]5.Fever Live [LVLCD 2004]6.Super Love [ANDHC]7.Skies of LA [TC]8.Forget me not [OH]9.That's Just the Woman in Me [TC]10.Be the man [LTAL japan/us version] Edited December 29, 2010 at 05:04 PM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 29, 2010 at 05:17 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 05:17 PM (edited) My God! People listing French songs when they don't even know what the lyrics mean! Mon cœur!!!! Crise cardiaque! And don't give me the BS that you "feel the vibe." Edited December 29, 2010 at 05:17 PM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Bell Posted December 29, 2010 at 06:25 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 06:25 PM It's very hard to say. The songs on my list may not be bad at all, they're just my least favourite ones. So, here they are (in no particular order): 1. My Heart Will Go On2. Skies Of LA3. Beautiful Boy4. I Hate You Then I Love You5. Les Cloches Du Hameau6. Jours De Fièvre7. If I Were You8. Faith9. Amar haciendo el amor 10. Je lui dirai Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Sofie Posted December 29, 2010 at 06:42 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 06:42 PM I think here's my top 10: 1. Coulda Woulda Shoulda2. Reveal3. Love by another name4. Real emotion5. Tout l'or des hommes6. Lettre de George Sand à Alfred de Musset7. Ziggy (English version; the lyrics make the song look like a Hannah Montana song)8. Why oh Why (great vocals but the lyrics don't make much sense for me)9. To love you more (really boring)10. Si j'etais quelqu'un I love Real emotion and Si j'etais quelqu'un! Well well, we all have different taste in music, don't we? Quote
celine4evauk Posted December 29, 2010 at 06:57 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 06:57 PM Hard to name songs i don't like much! Probably like them again if i were to listen to them now!! IncognitoI'm Loving Every Moment With YouLittle Bit Of LoveLes Derniers Seront Les PremiersLove Is On The WayJust A Little Bit Of LovePapillonSuper LoveRevealMon HommeA World To Believe InRight Next To The Right One That was easier than i thought!!! Quote
Sofie Posted December 29, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 07:07 PM Hard to name songs i don't like much! Probably like them again if i were to listen to them now!! Same here, I have one on my mind but then I listen to it and I'm like "Man, that one is good too!" Quote
Céline74 Posted December 29, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 07:07 PM What a difficult topic! I can't believe how many good songs some of you hate. The only one i can think of is "I Drove All night", just because it's a cover. Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Terre Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:21 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:21 PM Many of my very favourite songs are listed here... oh well... Here's mine: 1. Love Is All We Need (This song is so bad I literally hate it! I only listened to it a couple of times when OH came out and I'll never listen to it again.) 2. Sorry For Love (2003 version) 3. One Heart (Blah...)4. Coulda Woulda Shoulda 5. Lettre De George Sand a Alfred De Musset 6. There Comes A Time (I don't like the drums at all.)7. Des Milliers De Baisers 8. Les Cloches Du Hameau 9. The Prayer (This song doesn't make me feel anything. I find it somewhat boring.)10. Right Next To The Right One (Boring.) Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
celine-rc Posted December 29, 2010 at 11:46 PM Posted December 29, 2010 at 11:46 PM 1. If Walls could talk2. Reveal3. Naked4. If that's what it takes5. Fly6. I don't know I can't really think of any other. It's mainly all the songs that are originally in French that were translated to English. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Brody-Celine Posted December 30, 2010 at 12:05 AM Posted December 30, 2010 at 12:05 AM I Don't Actually Believe what im reading You Have GOT To be Kidding me! Most Of These Songs Are the ones That Make Celine , the ones that if u took them away she wouldn't even exist! HATE Is Such a Strong Word , I Prefer Dislike But I Understand EVERYONE Has Their Own Opinion i just cant believe that her biggest hits are the Biggest hates I Don't Think i Could Pick a list of 10. Yes There Are Songs i listen to less often than others but they still make me happy when i hear that voice that inspired me 3 years ago Oh well . Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted December 30, 2010 at 01:11 AM Posted December 30, 2010 at 01:11 AM Can't believe no one mentioned TELL HIM !!!!! That's the one that comes to mind right away. Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted December 30, 2010 at 10:17 AM Posted December 30, 2010 at 10:17 AM no i think tell him is a good song!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Celinenvegas Posted December 30, 2010 at 04:06 PM Posted December 30, 2010 at 04:06 PM Hard to name songs i don't like much! Probably like them again if i were to listen to them now!! IncognitoI'm Loving Every Moment With YouLittle Bit Of LoveLes Derniers Seront Les PremiersLove Is On The WayJust A Little Bit Of LovePapillonSuper LoveRevealMon HommeA World To Believe InRight Next To The Right One That was easier than i thought!!! INCOGNITO??? omg ALEX is gonna have a fit!!! Quote ~J O E Y~
browseceline Posted December 30, 2010 at 06:26 PM Posted December 30, 2010 at 06:26 PM (edited) okay this is my list... 1 I got nothing left ( always skip it, hate it)2 I hate you than I love you ( cheesy cheesy cheesy - hate it)3 Fever ( the vegas - nasal version - skip it always)4 Reveal5 Love is all we need6 Have you ever been in love ..... ( never liked it.. cheesy ballad)7 You and I ( melody is nice, tempo too, but the lyrics are sooooooooooo bad)8 Lettre de George Musset - ( D Elles album is nice, but this one ..noooo)9 why oh why ( why?)10 Ten Days - nice try to do something different, but doesn't do anything to me Edited December 30, 2010 at 06:27 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dionism Posted December 30, 2010 at 11:51 PM Posted December 30, 2010 at 11:51 PM (edited) In No Particular Order: 1. Quelqu'un Que J'aime, Quelqu'un Qui M'aimes2. Amar Haciendo El Amor3. Be The Man4. I Hate You, Then I Love You5. Sur Le Même Bateau6. I Want You To Need Me7. One Heart8. Sorry For Love (2003 version)9. If I Could (studio version)10. Les Paradis Edited December 31, 2010 at 12:02 AM by Dionism Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted December 31, 2010 at 02:37 AM Posted December 31, 2010 at 02:37 AM I'll post my list later, but I have to mention an observation I made within this thread. I find it hilarious and laughable how Celine is chastised by so many on this board for not taking enough risks, for always doing "the same ol', same ol'", and for only doing ballads. HOWEVER, when she DOES branch out and tries different genres (ex. "Love Is All We Need," "Your Light," "That's Just The Woman In Me," "Refuse To Dance," etc.) she gets blasted for sounding "too poppy" or the like. The woman seriously can't win. It's no wonder we'll probably never see her expand her musical horizons anymore in tours or CDs. She's doing exactly what people want -- and this thread proves it. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted December 31, 2010 at 02:52 AM Posted December 31, 2010 at 02:52 AM INCOGNITO??? omg ALEX is gonna have a fit!!! Bah, oui! Je trouve ça n'importe quoi! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Chula Posted December 31, 2010 at 03:41 AM Posted December 31, 2010 at 03:41 AM Be the manRevealLe vol d'un ageLove can move mountains (album version)I surrenderNew dawnSong for youSky of L.A. Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted December 31, 2010 at 07:09 AM Posted December 31, 2010 at 07:09 AM I TOTALY AGREE WID SUPERLOVE4CELINE!!!!!!She dz smthin different n v end up nt likin it!!!! Its nt hr fault.......... Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Terre Posted December 31, 2010 at 03:28 PM Posted December 31, 2010 at 03:28 PM I don't mind Céline doing something different as long as she's not doing it Britney or Rihanna style. 'That's Just The Woman In Me' and 'Refuse To Dance' are some of my very favourite songs. I also like 'Your Light' very much. I'd love it if Céline recorded more songs like that. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.