celinefanonline Posted November 5, 2006 at 02:59 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 02:59 AM here's the one i like less1 why oh why2 show some emotion3 love is on the way4 Ave Maria5 Forget me not6 Love doesn't ask why7 I hate you then i love you8 Rain, Tax9 the first time ever i saw your face10 baby close your eyes / come to me this is not in particular orderbut the first 5 i nearly always skip. hahaand others depends on my mood.. !for other songs each has different feeling to it Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinesounds Posted November 5, 2006 at 04:26 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 04:26 AM here's the one i like less1 why oh why2 show some emotion3 love is on the way4 Ave Maria5 Forget me not6 Love doesn't ask why7 I hate you then i love you8 Rain, Tax9 the first time ever i saw your face10 baby close your eyes / come to me this is not in particular orderbut the first 5 i nearly always skip. hahaand others depends on my mood.. !for other songs each has different feeling to it<{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG! The first time ever i saw your face, love doesn't ask why and I hate you then i love are some of my favorites Quote #FREEJAVITO
rodney2004 Posted November 5, 2006 at 07:07 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 07:07 AM no particular order: 1. Im loving every moment with you2. If you could see me now3. With these tears - boring!4. Misled5. Refuse to Dance6. Seduces me7. Love is on the way8. Why oh Why9. Love is all we need10. Forget me not Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
Cedi Posted November 5, 2006 at 08:09 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 08:09 AM Here are my worst celine songs I don't like them but if they are on while i'm somewhere then it doesn't matter. Celine is Celine if I hear her voise I'm happy. but these are nmy worst songs:-Blue christmas-Brahms lullaby-La mémoire D'Abraham-At last-I hate you then I love you-Les Cloches Du Hameau-Des milliers de baisers-The first time ever saw your face-Alll the way-Nature boy Quote Love comes to those who believe it And that's the way it ishttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2366/cuadroprincipal1hx9en4.th.pngCeline you were Great! as usual24&27 january 2007 in Las Vegas13 may 2008 in Belgium27 may 2008 in Paris02 June 2008 in Amsterdamhttp://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk470/miss_sweetie83/22512431496.jpg
smw Posted November 5, 2006 at 08:13 AM Posted November 5, 2006 at 08:13 AM Wow...many of my favorites are on the lists. The ones that shock me the most are Nature Boy, Show Some Emotion(among my top 10 favorites), and Seduces Me. All well. At least I know I'm right. Quote
Nautanick Posted November 5, 2006 at 04:49 PM Posted November 5, 2006 at 04:49 PM WORST songs? Well for me, that's easy. My reasons for choosing that song are in parentheses 1. Love Is All We Need [way too teeny-popperish and beepy. Not Celine at all]2. Rain Tax [Ridiculous lyrics and the above musical reasons]3. Why Oh Why [Yes, yes, I know I'm in the minority on this but this song is boring]4. Je T'aime Encore [see "Why Oh Why". and that applies in English and French]5. Forget Me Not [see above two]6. My Heart Will Go On [that applies to the cd/radio version, and is the result of hearing it over and over and over and over over...you get the idea. Live performances are much better]7. Treat Her Like A Lady [Props to Celine for trying something new but the execution doesn't work]8. La Memoire D'Abraham [The ONLY song on D'eux I don't care for] Anything else? Those are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that I think "I don't like that one". Quote
quaizee Posted November 5, 2006 at 07:20 PM Posted November 5, 2006 at 07:20 PM Je crois toitu nagesmon hommeRevealMHWGOrain taxvole/flyziggybeauy & the beasttell him bonus: ALL her spanish songs!!! Quote
seita Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:45 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 02:45 PM celine worst songs :1. sediuces me2. why oh why3. declarationof love4. blue christmast5.falling into you6. terre7.super love8. love is all we need9. Love by another name10. I'm loving every moment with you Quote
WendyB Posted November 7, 2006 at 04:12 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 04:12 PM I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No, it's not you. I agree 100% There are some songs I'm not as keen on, but my worst 10 could be somebody else's best 10 It also depends what mood I'm in. I don't think there's a single Celine song that I won't listen to And for the record, I like One Heart simply because it's different Quote
Filine Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:42 PM Posted November 7, 2006 at 07:42 PM 1. With This Tear2. Tell Him3. La Vieux Monsieur De La Rue Royale4. Refuse To Dance5. Jours De Fièvre6. Ziggy (English Version) - The lyrics are SOOO Bad7. Cherche Encore8. Piaf Chanterait Du Rock 9. Aun Existe Amor10. I Hate You Then I Love You Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
handi Posted November 8, 2006 at 06:24 PM Posted November 8, 2006 at 06:24 PM What an interesting topic is it! That was the only topic that I read from reply to reply (I haven't been on the site for months unfortunately), because I was so curious what fans like or dislike and yes, like you said it before me, what is someone's less liked, could be others' most liked.More of you chose to the list With this tear, which I think one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard in this theme, I almost always cry when hearing it. Anyway, these are the ones that I might skip: Be the manI love you, goodbyeIf I were youTo love you more but it doesn't mean I hate them Quote http://queenceline.ovh.org/sygantury/syg5.jpg
Celinesongs Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:20 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:20 PM I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I completely agree! You may like others more than some, but it's Celine! She has the most beautiful voice and I love listening to her no matter what she is singing. Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
Celinesongs Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:24 PM Posted November 9, 2006 at 11:24 PM here's the one i like less1 why oh why2 show some emotion3 love is on the way4 Ave Maria5 Forget me not6 Love doesn't ask why7 I hate you then i love you8 Rain, Tax9 the first time ever i saw your face10 baby close your eyes / come to me this is not in particular orderbut the first 5 i nearly always skip. hahaand others depends on my mood.. !for other songs each has different feeling to it<{POST_SNAPBACK}> How could you not like the song Ava Maria??? I think that is one of her best. It is soothing, passionate and beautiful!!! It is often the last song I listen to at night before I go to bed. Quote "...I offer what you cannot buy, devoted love, until we die" ~Je t'aime, Céline! http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg
Koolan Posted November 10, 2006 at 10:44 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 10:44 PM many different tastes here. to love you more & je t'aime encore? off the top of my head: i hate you then i love yourain, taxtreat her like a ladyalmost all songs from Unisonbe the man Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Lawna Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:03 PM Posted November 10, 2006 at 11:03 PM (edited) I don't know if it's just me or not, but after awhile I find that I like each individual song in a different way. I could never say I don't like a certain one. That's a bit biased. I love all of her songs. But that's just me <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I completely agree! You may like others more than some, but it's Celine! She has the most beautiful voice and I love listening to her no matter what she is singing.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes I agree I just love to hear Celine's voice! Edited November 10, 2006 at 11:05 PM by Lawna Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
smw Posted November 11, 2006 at 12:05 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 12:05 AM The one that just was a mistake in every way was Rain, Tax. It's just ridiculous and I don't know who thought it was a good idea to put it on an album as solid as A New Day Has Come. Quote
Mac Posted November 11, 2006 at 05:48 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 05:48 AM Here's my list: 1. At last ( I hate the way she "screams" )2. Je lui dirai ( foolish tempo)3. Loving proof ( one of the worst Diane Warren song )4. Be the man ( tedious )5. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless)7/8. Love is all we need & Faith9. vole/fly10. J'irai où tu iras ( boring ) Quote http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s1950873.jpg
angel_christ Posted November 11, 2006 at 07:01 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 07:01 AM Just be able to think of 2 of them1. Love Is All We Need2. Faith Sounds don't like Celineish style at all. A bit like Britneyish (Of Course it's Max Martin. It would have been better if it's for Britney Spears) Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
rodney2004 Posted November 11, 2006 at 09:44 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 09:44 AM Here's my list: 6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh gosh! This is one of my all time favorite and so meaningful to me. Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
ryandion25 Posted November 11, 2006 at 10:54 AM Posted November 11, 2006 at 10:54 AM Here's my list: 1. At last ( I hate the way she "screams" ) 6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless) 9. vole/fly <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i like them. At last make me relax.I Want You To Need Me make me think of someone.Fly make me fly... Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
ajguerras Posted November 11, 2006 at 06:17 PM Posted November 11, 2006 at 06:17 PM Here's my list: 1. At last ( I hate the way she "screams" )I agree, It´s boring 2. Je lui dirai ( foolish tempo)How could you? 3. Loving proof ( one of the worst Diane Warren song )I absolutely agree 4. Be the man ( tedious )I am not agreed 6. I Want You To Need Me ( meaningless)I would say this song is sick, I think that if you get to need someone like that, life would be so depeending and with no self esteem... It´s just TOO obsessive for me ... 7/8. Love is all we need & FaithFaith is fine for me 9. vole/flyIt´s deep and touching, at least fly 10. J'irai où tu iras ( boring )This song is great!!! Nothing boring <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
je t'aime Posted December 26, 2006 at 04:00 AM Posted December 26, 2006 at 04:00 AM I actually like Rain, Tax *hides* and some of the others listed..When The Wrong One Loves You Right, Treat Her Like A Lady, With This Tear..and a few others I saw that I love..my goodness..it's interesting to see the differing opinions. Let's see here..I have to think about the worst songs in my opinion now. 1. I'm Alive2. I Hate You Then I Love You3. Most of the Christmas album (I'm not much for Christmas music anyhow, so no reflection on Celine)4. The Miracle CD, almost all songs (just not my cup of tea) Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
GoldenLeaf Posted December 26, 2006 at 04:48 AM Posted December 26, 2006 at 04:48 AM (edited) I love all of her songs so it's very hard for me to say which ones I hate Edited December 26, 2006 at 04:50 AM by Calypso Quote
Snowhite Posted December 26, 2006 at 03:10 PM Posted December 26, 2006 at 03:10 PM here only 8 songswhich songs i dont like:1.have u ever been in love2.sorry for love[2003 version]3.nature boy3.at last4.l'amour existe encore[& the spanish version]5.vole6.le blues du businessman7.10 days8.the first time ever i saw ur faceI CANT FIND OTHERS....I LIKE THE OTHERS VERY MUCH Quote
gerry Posted December 26, 2006 at 06:11 PM Posted December 26, 2006 at 06:11 PM Who wrote Vole/Fly is one of her worst songs? If you ever heard what Céline says about this song on "a special radio event" (maybe you can still download it somewhere here...) you would never say this. It's a really sad song for a relative of Céline dying. I admit that song didn't mean much to me before, but knowing the deeper meaning changes your opinion about this song, I'm absolutely sure! Quote
Moleque20 Posted December 26, 2006 at 07:02 PM Posted December 26, 2006 at 07:02 PM *** Les Cloches Du Hameau ****** Ne Bouge Pas****** All Because Of You****** Forget me not ****** Lovin' Proof ****** I hate you then i love you ****** Superlove ****** At last ****** Just a little bit of love ****** Decleration of love *** And please STOP that "how you dare..." answers Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
paradox Posted December 27, 2006 at 09:43 AM Posted December 27, 2006 at 09:43 AM I could never say that I hate any Celine songs! I may like some a lot less than others and maybe don't listen to them as much, but I could never say I hate any of her songs. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have same problem, Celine is Celine, you cant hate her songs Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Snowhite Posted December 27, 2006 at 10:37 AM Posted December 27, 2006 at 10:37 AM Who wrote Vole/Fly is one of her worst songs? If you ever heard what Céline says about this song on "a special radio event" (maybe you can still download it somewhere here...) you would never say this. It's a really sad song for a relative of Céline dying. I admit that song didn't mean much to me before, but knowing the deeper meaning changes your opinion about this song, I'm absolutely sure! YEAH i didnt know how important is this song for celine...!! but even with this reason i dont like it... it makes me feel sadness, thats why!it is clear that u like this song very much GERRY,but i didnt say that i hate this song.i said that i justdont like to listen to it I AM IN LOVE WITH ALL CELINE'S SONGS!! Quote
marckvls Posted January 22, 2007 at 12:23 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 12:23 PM There are many I just have, look: First of all, ALL the songs of the album MIRACLE 1- Vole/Fly - (No emotion)2- Be The Man3- You And I4- Falling Into You5- One Heart6- Coulda Shoulda Woulda7- Sorry For Love (All Versions)8- J'irai où tu iras9- My Heart Will Go On (I'm really tired of that, and I think Celine is also) How can someone hate To Love You More?!!?! It's My Favorite! My First Celine Song! Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
rosebud Posted January 22, 2007 at 02:42 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 02:42 PM I could never say that I hate any Celine songs! I may like some a lot less than others and maybe don't listen to them as much, but I could never say I hate any of her songs. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i have to agree with you i can't say i don't really dislike any of Celine's songs, although like you say i prefer some more than others Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.