amelie Posted January 22, 2007 at 03:16 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 03:16 PM The songs I really hate are: all of LTAL, most of FIY (except all coming back to me now and declaration of love) pretty much all of OH, ANDHC and hmm...most of everything done after 1999...I think it's pretty obvious from this thread that a lot of Céline's English albums are filler more than thriller...whilst her French albums have good songs all through them.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> HOW YOU DARE!!! this is a sad topic..should never read the other posts loli found songs like "seduces me" , "refuse to dance" , "the greatest reward " "tell him" and even "cherche encore" in one list LOL (and many more favorites) anyway... (i'm sure i could fill this list with some of her 80's material but since i almost never listen to them i'll skip them , i also almost never listen to some Celine Dion and Miracle tracks but i still think they;re better than the following) with random sequence Mon hommeLa memoire d'abrahaamdeclaration of lovewhy oh whyforget me notpapillonreal emotionloving proofno living without loving youi'm loving every moment with you (and that's about all the Celine Dion songs i really dislike)(i would be surprised if these songs are on someone's favorites list - pls pm me or something , i rly wanna know!! lol) Quote
isurrender Posted January 22, 2007 at 03:54 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 03:54 PM SuperloveSorry for loveI'm aliveOne heartYou and I Coulda woulda shoulda Quote
Kian Posted January 22, 2007 at 04:18 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 04:18 PM (edited) I don't like very much 1. Why oh why (boring)2. Amar haciendo el amor (zzzzzzz)3. Nature boy (never liked that song)4. I hate you then I love you (annoying)5. Beauty and the beast (too corny for me)6. Le loup, la biche et le chevalier (une chanson douce) (terrible)7. When I fall in love (zzzzz, still sleeping)8. Bewitched bothered and bewildered (oh my )9. Declaration of love 10. Papillon (somebody wake me up pleaseeeee) Edited January 22, 2007 at 04:19 PM by Kian Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted January 22, 2007 at 07:58 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 07:58 PM 1. Ten Days2. Ziggy2. The firts time ever I saw your face3. All the way4. Treat her like a lady5. Did you give enough love and no more! God, is Celine!how can u say "Goodbye's the saddest word"??!! im alive!!!God what r u thinking! fly?? man I think some Celine fans r crazy Quote
amelie Posted January 22, 2007 at 08:59 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 08:59 PM 1. Ten Days2. Ziggy2. The firts time ever I saw your face3. All the way4. Treat her like a lady5. Did you give enough love and no more! God, is Celine!how can u say "Goodbye's the saddest word"??!! im alive!!!God what r u thinking! fly?? man I think some Celine fans r crazy<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree!! that top 5 is ...!!! all great tracks...and i rly don't like goodbye's the saddest wordlol. i can't understand how it ended up to be a single, i guess all that "i'm a mama now" ... Quote
cesardario_colombia Posted January 23, 2007 at 07:40 PM Posted January 23, 2007 at 07:40 PM Well go to "Best 5 sogns of Celine", I dont think this topic is loyal to celine Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 23, 2007 at 10:14 PM Posted January 23, 2007 at 10:14 PM She's never chosen a BAD song, in my opinion. I don't care for: -Le monsieur sur la rue royal-Superlove I can't diss Celine! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Say What? Posted January 24, 2007 at 01:01 AM Posted January 24, 2007 at 01:01 AM Only 10??? Mmm.. that'll be hard find only 10 out of s many bad songs she's recorded in her career. 1- I want you to need me2- Papillon3- Loved By Another Name4- Everybody's Talking My Baby Down5- I Love You6- When I Need You7- Superlove8- Why Oh Why9- Coulda Woulda Shoulda10- Only One Road Quote
amelie Posted January 24, 2007 at 09:04 AM Posted January 24, 2007 at 09:04 AM i want you to need me Quote
Davey84 Posted January 24, 2007 at 10:44 AM Posted January 24, 2007 at 10:44 AM (edited) 1 I HATE YOU THEN I LOVE YOU PAVAROTTI??!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? and well the rest I don't hate... I just don't like them that much!2 Tire à la guille or something 3 What more can I give4 When I fall in love5Je lui Dirai (never really liked it... and WHY is it after VOLE on ONCP?!?! 6 All the way... i'd rather had the solo version!! 7 Papillon8 I'm loving every moment with you9 with this tear10 Sorry for love (for the fake note!) this was actually harder then I thought! Edited January 24, 2007 at 10:50 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
bronzey Posted January 24, 2007 at 11:19 AM Posted January 24, 2007 at 11:19 AM 1. Tell Him2. Only One Road3. Papillon4. All The Way5. Rain, Tax6. Superlove8. Coulda Woulda Shoulda9. I Love You10. Let Your Heart Decide Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
Jvix Posted January 24, 2007 at 02:18 PM Posted January 24, 2007 at 02:18 PM 10 Sorry for love (for the fake note!) It's not fake! Quote http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08
Davey84 Posted January 24, 2007 at 03:47 PM Posted January 24, 2007 at 03:47 PM 10 Sorry for love (for the fake note!) It's not fake! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OH OK!! the note isn't fake!! the length is!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
unicorn Posted January 24, 2007 at 05:08 PM Posted January 24, 2007 at 05:08 PM Refuse To DanceJe Crois ToiShow Some Emotion Theese songs are very great songs, masterpieces!! Quote Visit My Website
unicorn Posted January 24, 2007 at 05:33 PM Posted January 24, 2007 at 05:33 PM And why I LOve You, Tell Him, En attendant ses pas, Only One Road, Us, Immortality, Je lui direi, Ten Days, Everybody's Talking My Baby Down,Coulda Woulda Shoulda,Le monsieur sur la rue royal, Fly/Vole, Papillon........etc. I want to kill myself when I read about theese WONDERFULL, repeat, yes repeat WONDERFULLLLLL!!!!!!!!! great songs.Plese stop killing me!!!!!!!!! Quote Visit My Website
Jvix Posted January 25, 2007 at 07:58 AM Posted January 25, 2007 at 07:58 AM 10 Sorry for love (for the fake note!) It's not fake! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OH OK!! the note isn't fake!! the length is!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Why? Céline is always able to sing these long notes and high notes Quote http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08
amelie Posted January 25, 2007 at 08:40 AM Posted January 25, 2007 at 08:40 AM And why I LOve You, Tell Him, En attendant ses pas, Only One Road, Us, Immortality, Je lui direi, Ten Days, Everybody's Talking My Baby Down,Coulda Woulda Shoulda,Le monsieur sur la rue royal, Fly/Vole, Papillon........etc. I want to kill myself when I read about theese WONDERFULL, repeat, yes repeat WONDERFULLLLLL!!!!!!!!! great songs.Plese stop killing me!!!!!!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> coulda woulda shoulda and papillon and ten days great songs? meh don't think sowhich song is le monsieur sur la rue royal? 80's material ? cmon most of those are so bad they're out of competition 10 Sorry for love (for the fake note!) It's not fake! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OH OK!! the note isn't fake!! the length is!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Why? Céline is always able to sing these long notes and high notes<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i doubt it...maybe she can but i think this one is edited Quote
Jvix Posted January 25, 2007 at 01:55 PM Posted January 25, 2007 at 01:55 PM You're forgetting that nowadays she's the greatest voice and she can sing everything she wants Quote http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08
Celine lover Posted January 25, 2007 at 02:24 PM Posted January 25, 2007 at 02:24 PM there are songs I don't like or listen to often but I don't think there are bad like:-that's the way it isI drove all nightI'm alivemisledunisonlove by another nameI feel too muchI love youyour light specialy your lightI don't know what was she thinking when she did it Quote please listen, I wrote This for Celinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-d8j5nOqSk
Celine lover Posted January 25, 2007 at 02:29 PM Posted January 25, 2007 at 02:29 PM 10 Sorry for love (for the fake note!) It's not fake! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OH OK!! the note isn't fake!! the length is!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Why? Céline is always able to sing these long notes and high notes<{POST_SNAPBACK}> it is fakelisten to 2003 version Quote please listen, I wrote This for Celinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-d8j5nOqSk
unicorn Posted January 25, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted January 25, 2007 at 04:56 PM coulda woulda shoulda and papillon and ten days great songs? meh don't think sowhich song is le monsieur sur la rue royal? 80's material ? cmon most of those are so bad they're out of competition Give me a top 5 of the 80`s that u don`t like.They are some very good pieces (look at the Top80`s songs, my post).Papillon is a great opera song with great lyrics and instruments.Ten days is a great , rhytmatic blues song, Coulda woulda is liked by me because of the rhytm and the freshness. Quote Visit My Website
Davey84 Posted January 25, 2007 at 05:17 PM Posted January 25, 2007 at 05:17 PM there are songs I don't like or listen to often but I don't think there are bad like:-that's the way it isI drove all nightunisonyour light specialy your lightI don't know what was she thinking when she did it<{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG are you sure this isn't your favourite list?! I LOVE these songs!! Especially Your Light!! It's one of my favs since the start of my fandom! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
linnmitch Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:10 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:10 AM Top Ten Worst Songs Celine Ever Recorded is (according to me): 1. I hate you then I love you (don't get me startetd... THis song is simply the worst)2. Love is all we need ( I don't understand the concept of...)3. Lovin' proof (JUST DON'T LIKE IT VERY MUCH)4. If only you could see me now (I love it, but it's just too much, dramatic wise - endlessly, filled with too much fake emotion)5. Le ballet (can someone wake me up when it's done, about 275 years from now? Stuck in a moment, well a - 4 - minute long moment, end, end END now you son of a b****!!!) (By the way, live version is way better)6. Je chanterai ( HER WEEPING VOICE, LIKE HER SO MUCH BETTER TODAY, NOW THAT SHE'S LOST THAT OVER PRODUCED - VOICE)7. Ce n'etait qu'un reve (she's trying too hard)8. It's hard to say goodbye ( there's that "complain" in her voice again... overdoing it....)9. Because you loved me ( I never understood/understand why this song touched so many? Especially those non-fans. )10. Falling into you ( Slow, weird, just so slow and weird) Love her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:37 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:37 AM Half of de songs u guys hate...I LOVE DEM!!!!lolAnyway heres my listt:I hate u den i lov ua song 4 uskies of LAnature boyziggynatural woman Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
René 2 Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:40 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 08:40 AM 1. Love is all we need2. Ne bouges pas3. Mon homme4. Rain, Tax (it's inevitable)5. Why, oh why6. With this tear7. Et je t'aime encore (live in las vegas)8. Did you give enough love9. A song for you (album version) - lyrics and voice are too cheap10. Tous les secrets Quote
celinemagicsingle Posted December 29, 2010 at 09:55 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 09:55 AM (edited) Why oh Why is the only one I dislike but there are a lot of songs like TPOL or BYLM that Céline makes me hate Edited December 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM by celinemagicsingle Quote
stchba Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:25 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:25 AM I HATE:New Dawn (REALLLLLLLLY HATE THIS SONG)That's Just The Woman In MeI Got Nothin' Left I DON'T LIKE:Water From The MoonWith This TearShow Some EmotionWhy Oh Why Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
Frida Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:44 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:44 AM Gosh these lists are hilarious, many of my favorites are listed Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
amin27cd Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:50 AM my list includes:1-lovin proof2-your right3-i hate u then i love you4-thats just a woman in me5-have u ever been in love6-if i could7-one heart(what a shame its the title of the album. i really hate it)8-new dawn( hate it )9-declaration of love.10-love by another name Quote celine is celine
ghazal Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:54 AM Posted December 29, 2010 at 10:54 AM 1- WHY OH WHY2-skies of LA3-I hate you then I love you 4-unison5-misled6-The firts time ever I saw your face7-treat her like a lady8-Le loup, la biche et le chevalier 9-your light8-god bless americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.