RLAAMJR. Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:57 AM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:57 AM Oh GOd!!I totally 4got abt Be the man!!THAT song is AWEFULL!!! I like that song very much. One of the top 10 best songs in Celine's Let's Talk About love album Quote
Haheather Posted May 7, 2011 at 04:00 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 04:00 PM Wow!!! Those songs 'PatrickDion22' are good!!! The ones i agree with you from that list are: One heartThen you look at meI don't knowa mother's prayer The rest are good!!!! ohh HaHeather Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! You all are horrible! I think I'm like the only one who dosen't agree with ANYTHING on these lists!!!!! Well . . . maybe Lettre De George Sand Alfred De Musset. But who does get the point of that song? But for real! I love all these songs! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
volleyceline Posted May 7, 2011 at 05:06 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 05:06 PM Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! You all are horrible! I think I'm like the only one who dosen't agree with ANYTHING on these lists!!!!! Well . . . maybe Lettre De George Sand Alfred De Musset. But who does get the point of that song? But for real! I love all these songs! What is the point of that song, Lettre de george sand alfred de musset?!?! Here are the translated lyrics: Venice, May 12th, 1834 No, my dear child, these three letters are not the last oath of the lover who leaves you; these are the hug of the brother who is still with you. That feeling is too beautiful, too pure and too gentle for me to ever need to cease feeling it. Let not my memory poison any pleasure of your life. But do not let these pleasures destroy and despise my memory. Be happy, be loved - how would you not be ? But keep me in secret corner of your heart and go down there when you are most sad to find solace or support. Go on, love, my Alfred;Love once and for all.Love a young, beautiful womanWho has never loved yet. Spare her and do not hurt her.The heart of a woman is such a delicate thing. When it is a ice cube or a stone,I believe that there is almost nothing in between.And it is the sameWith your way to love. Your soul is bound to ardently loveOr to totally harden.You said it numerous timesAnd tried but did not manage to retract. Nothing, nothing did erase that sentence.There is nothing in the world but loveWhich does exist.Perhaps you loved me with hatredTo love another woman with abandon.Perhaps the next oneWill love you less than I did.And perhaps she will be happierAnd more loved.Perhaps your final loveWill be the most fantasist and the freshest.But please, please, do not kill your generous heart.Let him completely go into your love lifeSo that one day you can look backward and say like me,'I have often suffered, I have sometimes made mistakes,But I have loved.' Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Haheather Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:00 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:00 PM What is the point of that song, Lettre de george sand alfred de musset?!?! Here are the translated lyrics: Venice, May 12th, 1834 No, my dear child, these three letters are not the last oath of the lover who leaves you; these are the hug of the brother who is still with you. That feeling is too beautiful, too pure and too gentle for me to ever need to cease feeling it. Let not my memory poison any pleasure of your life. But do not let these pleasures destroy and despise my memory. Be happy, be loved - how would you not be ? But keep me in secret corner of your heart and go down there when you are most sad to find solace or support. Go on, love, my Alfred;Love once and for all.Love a young, beautiful womanWho has never loved yet. Spare her and do not hurt her.The heart of a woman is such a delicate thing. When it is a ice cube or a stone,I believe that there is almost nothing in between.And it is the sameWith your way to love. Your soul is bound to ardently loveOr to totally harden.You said it numerous timesAnd tried but did not manage to retract. Nothing, nothing did erase that sentence.There is nothing in the world but loveWhich does exist.Perhaps you loved me with hatredTo love another woman with abandon.Perhaps the next oneWill love you less than I did.And perhaps she will be happierAnd more loved.Perhaps your final loveWill be the most fantasist and the freshest.But please, please, do not kill your generous heart.Let him completely go into your love lifeSo that one day you can look backward and say like me,'I have often suffered, I have sometimes made mistakes,But I have loved.' Thank you for that. However, it's still the only song that I would say that I don't like!!! I think it's just the dialogue in the beginning. It creeps me out. Especially when you're listening to it in the dark all by yourself in your room. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:18 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:18 PM ^^^ How can Celine's voice scare you?? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:59 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:59 PM Thank you for that. However, it's still the only song that I would say that I don't like!!! I think it's just the dialogue in the beginning. It creeps me out. Especially when you're listening to it in the dark all by yourself in your room. Why would you listen to it, by yourself, in the dark? I probably would do the same... ^^^ How can Celine's voice scare you?? oh it's possible!!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:08 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:08 PM ^^^^^ Well... I'm not a fan of Le Vol D'un Ange either... It's ok, but I don't listen to it so often... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Frida Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:20 PM ^^^^^ Well... I'm not a fan of Le Vol D'un Ange either... It's ok, but I don't listen to it so often... ...and I LOVE it Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:31 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:31 PM And that's great !!! Cause that means that we are not brain-washed like other singers fans... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Haheather Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:25 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:25 AM Why would you listen to it, by yourself, in the dark? I probably would do the same... oh it's possible!!!! When I'm going to sleep! Duh! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:32 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 01:32 AM When I'm going to sleep! Duh! I thought so... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 8, 2011 at 03:45 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 03:45 AM Have a Heart... waka... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted May 8, 2011 at 03:51 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 03:51 AM What is the point of that song, Lettre de george sand alfred de musset?!?! Here are the translated lyrics: Venice, May 12th, 1834 No, my dear child, these three letters are not the last oath of the lover who leaves you; these are the hug of the brother who is still with you. That feeling is too beautiful, too pure and too gentle for me to ever need to cease feeling it. Let not my memory poison any pleasure of your life. But do not let these pleasures destroy and despise my memory. Be happy, be loved - how would you not be ? But keep me in secret corner of your heart and go down there when you are most sad to find solace or support. Go on, love, my Alfred;Love once and for all.Love a young, beautiful womanWho has never loved yet. Spare her and do not hurt her.The heart of a woman is such a delicate thing. When it is a ice cube or a stone,I believe that there is almost nothing in between.And it is the sameWith your way to love. Your soul is bound to ardently loveOr to totally harden.You said it numerous timesAnd tried but did not manage to retract. Nothing, nothing did erase that sentence.There is nothing in the world but loveWhich does exist.Perhaps you loved me with hatredTo love another woman with abandon.Perhaps the next oneWill love you less than I did.And perhaps she will be happierAnd more loved.Perhaps your final loveWill be the most fantasist and the freshest.But please, please, do not kill your generous heart.Let him completely go into your love lifeSo that one day you can look backward and say like me,'I have often suffered, I have sometimes made mistakes,But I have loved.' I feel out of the loop for not knowing this song. But maybe I shouldn't listen to it if it's scary LOL. Weird lyrics though.. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 8, 2011 at 04:41 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 04:41 AM AAAHHhH!!!!!!!!! I found who Alfred de musset is!!!http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_de_MussetIt's poetry Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted May 8, 2011 at 04:51 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 04:51 AM AAAHHhH!!!!!!!!! I found who Alfred de musset is!!!http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_de_MussetIt's poetry I listened to that song and i must say, it kinda freaked me out Quote
volleyceline Posted May 8, 2011 at 05:18 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 05:18 AM I listened to that song and i must say, it kinda freaked me out Haha!!! That's what haheather said!! Not a good idea to listen to it in the dark, by yourself! If you read that wiki page on Alfred de musset, it's quite interesting. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 8, 2011 at 09:46 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 09:46 AM I listened to that song and i must say, it kinda freaked me out Yep... It's kinda like The Phantom Of The Opera... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Haheather Posted May 10, 2011 at 12:59 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 12:59 AM Yep... It's kinda like The Phantom Of The Opera... Alfred is there . . . inside your mind! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:52 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:52 AM ^^^^ It's gonna eat you brain !! Like Hannibal !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Sonne Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:58 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 01:58 AM ^^^^ It's gonna eat you brain !! Like Hannibal !! HAHAHAHAHA!!! So true!!!! I actually had my friend listen to that song and she was like "what the heck am i listening to??" lol Quote
volleyceline Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:29 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:29 AM ^ The first time I listened to that song, I got chills down my spine when she said the first line! Like whispering it. I thought maybe the version i downloaded was not the song, but i soon found out it was!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:34 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:34 AM ^ The first time I listened to that song, I got chills down my spine when she said the first line! Like whispering it. I thought maybe the version i downloaded was not the song, but i soon found out it was!!! I can't really describe what i felt when i first heard it. I mean, i understand poetry, but you don't have to make it that creepy. Just don't play it for any new celine fan or else they'll get the wrong impression about her....lol. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:41 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:41 AM ^ Definitely won't What are some songs that you WOULD recommend playing for a new Celine fan? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:45 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:45 AM ^ Definitely won't What are some songs that you WOULD recommend playing for a new Celine fan?Okay, this might sound lame but when i'm playing songs for a new fan i ask what kind of music they like. if they like more of the rock sounding music, i play songs like fade away. if they like more of the pop sounding music, i'll play my favs like misled, i feel too much. And so on..i try to show people that celine isn't just a ballad singer. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:48 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 03:48 AM ^ That's not lame!! I find myself doing that all the time!!My friend is a big Michael Buble fan, so i played more jazzy Celine songs, and she's into Celine now Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted May 10, 2011 at 04:04 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 04:04 AM ^ That's not lame!! I find myself doing that all the time!!My friend is a big Michael Buble fan, so i played more jazzy Celine songs, and she's into Celine now You must play Halfway to Heaven for her. Some regard that as a bad celine song, but i love it. Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:26 AM Posted May 10, 2011 at 05:26 AM Okay, this might sound lame but when i'm playing songs for a new fan i ask what kind of music they like. if they like more of the rock sounding music, i play songs like fade away. if they like more of the pop sounding music, i'll play my favs like misled, i feel too much. And so on..i try to show people that celine isn't just a ballad singer. Not lame at all !!! I do the same thing... Always showing off my favorites... Not so sure about Halfway To Heaven... Not a bad song but I don't know, I don't get it... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Sonne Posted May 10, 2011 at 09:02 PM Posted May 10, 2011 at 09:02 PM Not lame at all !!! I do the same thing... Always showing off my favorites... Not so sure about Halfway To Heaven... Not a bad song but I don't know, I don't get it... haha, i understand. now the worst songs to play for celine fans..that's a different story. i would say rain, tax would be a terrible song to play. oh, that song is so dreadful. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:09 AM Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:09 AM ^^^ i don't get why so many people hate that song!!! I think it's nice!!' But that's just my opinion Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM I like the lyrics, i'll admit that. But the beat is awkward. I can't decide what is my all time least favorite celine song though...probably TLYM Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.