ferjaacu Posted May 30, 2011 at 10:19 AM Posted May 30, 2011 at 10:19 AM (edited) Have a heart...no living without loving you... :o Really?? I like both of them !!! Not my favs, but not my least favs either... Edited May 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 30, 2011 at 04:14 PM Posted May 30, 2011 at 04:14 PM ^^ haha well it's just the rhythms Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
takeachance Posted May 30, 2011 at 06:26 PM Posted May 30, 2011 at 06:26 PM The only song of Celines that i Hate is "refuse to dance" ! I actually hate this song...i think it is awful ! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
volleyceline Posted May 30, 2011 at 10:34 PM Posted May 30, 2011 at 10:34 PM ^ I love that song Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Linn92 Posted May 31, 2011 at 05:41 PM Posted May 31, 2011 at 05:41 PM (edited) The only song of Celines that i Hate is "refuse to dance" ! I actually hate this song...i think it is awful ! Ouch! Hate is a strong word...! - okey okey...I found a song that I dislike; Her live version of I'm Alive in Las Vegas....! (don't hate me) Edited May 31, 2011 at 05:43 PM by LoveCelineDionLove Quote
Celine2011 Posted July 16, 2011 at 09:33 PM Posted July 16, 2011 at 09:33 PM I absolutely HATE.......... Treat Her Like A LadyOne HeartAt Last Quote
puttybuddy Posted July 16, 2011 at 10:09 PM Posted July 16, 2011 at 10:09 PM Can't believe this is even a topic!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
ManuelDiom Posted July 16, 2011 at 10:54 PM Posted July 16, 2011 at 10:54 PM Fly/VoleLove can move mountainsBe the manTout l'or des hommesHow can you not like LCMM?? or Fly/Vole! Tout l'or des hommes is a good song but bad video... I haven't heard all of Celine's songs but I don't like super love, or one heart Quote "Remember the name because you will never forget the voice!"-René Angélilhttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1j1nLPSG1qhpqobo3_500.jpg"Celine, without question IS the greatest singer in the world"-Tommy MottolaMy Celine blog on Tumblr
ManuelDiom Posted July 16, 2011 at 10:55 PM Posted July 16, 2011 at 10:55 PM Can't believe this is even a topic!!! I know right! But there are a couple bad songs but not more than that! Quote "Remember the name because you will never forget the voice!"-René Angélilhttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1j1nLPSG1qhpqobo3_500.jpg"Celine, without question IS the greatest singer in the world"-Tommy MottolaMy Celine blog on Tumblr
puttybuddy Posted July 16, 2011 at 11:32 PM Posted July 16, 2011 at 11:32 PM I guess it's just that I love her voice soooo much that I will listen to her sing anything. I love to hear her talk too! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
volleyceline Posted July 17, 2011 at 02:52 AM Posted July 17, 2011 at 02:52 AM Don't hate me... I don't like a lot of the songs on 1 fille & 4 types Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ManuelDiom Posted July 17, 2011 at 10:29 AM Posted July 17, 2011 at 10:29 AM I guess it's just that I love her voice soooo much that I will listen to her sing anything. I love to hear her talk too! I love how she says "technicians" in the "A New Day..." DVD from 2007! Its so cute Quote "Remember the name because you will never forget the voice!"-René Angélilhttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1j1nLPSG1qhpqobo3_500.jpg"Celine, without question IS the greatest singer in the world"-Tommy MottolaMy Celine blog on Tumblr
Simon Posted July 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM Posted July 17, 2011 at 10:42 AM Don't hate me... I don't like a lot of the songs on 1 fille & 4 types Me too I just listen to this album very seldom.And I only like 4 from 12 songs: Tout l'or des hommesJe t'aime encoreJe lui diraiContre nature Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
volleyceline Posted July 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM Posted July 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM Me too I just listen to this album very seldom.And I only like 4 from 12 songs: Tout l'or des hommesJe t'aime encoreJe lui diraiContre nature Right! I actually only listen to Ne Bouge pas, je lui dirai, je t'aime encore and sometimes contre nature. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
I Love You Posted July 17, 2011 at 11:58 PM Posted July 17, 2011 at 11:58 PM The only song, that I don't like is Lettre de George Sand à Alfred de Musset. I absolutly hate that song, That is the only one I will skip. Quote
volleyceline Posted July 18, 2011 at 12:05 AM Posted July 18, 2011 at 12:05 AM ^ That song scares me, the beginning! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
tiniann88 Posted July 19, 2011 at 01:35 AM Posted July 19, 2011 at 01:35 AM i HATE the english version of ziggy. it's too literal of a translation. i don't like a lot of the songs from Let's Talk about Love and Celine Dion Other than the above, I'm good Quote
volleyceline Posted July 19, 2011 at 04:02 AM Posted July 19, 2011 at 04:02 AM i HATE the english version of ziggy. it's too literal of a translation. i don't like a lot of the songs from Let's Talk about Love and Celine Dion Other than the above, I'm good Really? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
minolli Posted July 20, 2011 at 12:45 AM Posted July 20, 2011 at 12:45 AM The only song, that I don't like is Lettre de George Sand à Alfred de Musset. I absolutly hate that song, That is the only one I will skip. I completely agree! That song is just bizarre. I also have a hard time with I Hate You Then I Love You and The Reason I Go On. But I think I like a lot of the songs that other people hate. I love Refuse to Dance and most of 1F&4T, so maybe I'm weird... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2011 at 08:38 PM Posted July 21, 2011 at 08:38 PM Any spanish song she has ever sung Quote
volleyceline Posted July 22, 2011 at 07:12 PM Posted July 22, 2011 at 07:12 PM ^ I love them! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ManuelDiom Posted July 23, 2011 at 07:44 AM Posted July 23, 2011 at 07:44 AM Any spanish song she has ever sung I like the Spanish songs! Quote "Remember the name because you will never forget the voice!"-René Angélilhttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1j1nLPSG1qhpqobo3_500.jpg"Celine, without question IS the greatest singer in the world"-Tommy MottolaMy Celine blog on Tumblr
Daniel Hamilton Posted July 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM Posted July 23, 2011 at 11:34 AM The only song i dont like that much is Have You Ever been in love Quote
Taya_Janeway Posted May 1, 2015 at 05:17 PM Posted May 1, 2015 at 05:17 PM I don't haave a top 10 of worst songs but I hate If That's What It Takes (don't get me wrong, good song but it does not translate AT ALL to Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore)Rain, TaxAll Because of YouAmar Haciendo El AmorI Hate You, then I love youLove Is All We NeedIf I Were You and a good chunk of the Celine Dion album)Super LoveThe Greatest RewardSur le Meme BateauBewitched, bothered and Bewildered(and many more) Quote http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Taya_Janeway/TCOML_Sig.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Taya_Janeway/longcoat1.jpghttp://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Taya_Janeway/celinetayahb8.jpgPlease do not steal my signature. The pics were made for me as special requests.
Shaun Posted May 1, 2015 at 07:56 PM Posted May 1, 2015 at 07:56 PM The Greatest Reward Most of your list I can understand but "The Greatest Reward"??!! Wow that's just wrong! 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LukeD Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:06 PM Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:06 PM Love By Another Name has got to be the worst recording that made it to her albums... I'd put Real Emotion pretty close too... 1 Quote
Caledor Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:33 PM Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:33 PM I don't like Prière païenne, love by another name, si j'étais quelqu'un, Piaf chanterait du rock Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
DionFanAlways Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:52 PM Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:52 PM I'm not fond of 'Call the Man', too blah for me. (I think I'm in the minority here) Oh and 'Overjoyed' should be shot........ 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ryba Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:59 PM Posted May 1, 2015 at 08:59 PM Skies of LA. To me that song is pointless 2 Quote
ryba Posted May 1, 2015 at 09:00 PM Posted May 1, 2015 at 09:00 PM I also skip New Dawn. That song is quite repetitious 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.