volleyceline Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:16 AM Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:16 AM ^^^ TLYM?!?!?!? wow! It's beautiful... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sonne Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:18 AM Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:18 AM Something about that song bothers me..like i can't stand the meaning of the lyrics. Idk why lol Quote
volleyceline Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:39 AM Posted May 11, 2011 at 12:39 AM I love it Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:30 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:30 PM I know it's too easy but let's just list the first 10 you have in mind. Edward: You are SUCH an idiot! CSCfan: Edward, I love you. You're so right. Edward: I love you, too...NOT! Anyway here's my list: <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>1. All Because Of You</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>2. Amor Amor Amor Existen Aun Aun Lalalor</span>3. When I Need You4. One Heart5. If that's what it takes6. Natural Woman7. Love Is All We Need8. Goodbye's Saddest Word9. The Greatest Reward10. Rain, tax i'm not with you .... All Because Of You- is really nice If that's what it takes -is really nice The Greatest Reward-is really nice Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:32 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:32 PM 1.Where is the love2.Regarde-moi3.Misled4.If I were you5.I'm Loving Every Moment With You6.Rain tax7.Love is all we need8.Jours de fievre9.Sur le meme bateau10.L`abandon Where is the love - is unforgetable for me Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:34 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:34 PM Fly/VoleLove can move mountainsBe the manTout l'or des hommes why ?Tout l'or des hommesFly/Vole :nono: :nono: :nono: Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:36 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:36 PM We are sooooo different..... Absolutely... If that´s what it takes is great, just as When I Need You, I love you, TU nages, mon homme, where is the love, regarde moi, If I were you, Immortality, Be the man, Je croi tois, Sur le meme bateau, Tout d ór des hommes... But check this no order list.... One heart, Forget me not, Superlove, Rain tax, Quelq'un que j'aime, Loved By Another Name, everybody´s talking my baby down, bewitched B&B, and whole ANDLV Album which I find Awful It seems like the chose the worst night to recorded, I´ve heard Bootlegs from these forum that are 1000% Better One heart is good !Superlove is cute and different ... Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:38 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:38 PM When the wrong one love you rightRain, TaxI love youGoodbye's the saddest wordThe greatest rewardLove by another nameReal emotionLovin' proofJust walk awayIf I were you I love Just walk away Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:39 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:39 PM Tous les secretsI believe in youYou and IReal emotionI'm alive+ 99% of One Heart So many people don't like Terre. It's one of my favourite songs I believe in youYou and I ARE GOOD Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:41 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:41 PM I could never say that I hate any Celine songs! I may like some a lot less than others and maybe don't listen to them as much, but I could never say I hate any of her songs. ME TOO, all of her songs have their amount of beautyone more ,one less Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:42 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:42 PM I can't believe it! "Half of the songs from Celine Dion".... I don't like: Tonight we danceAll the wayDeclaration of loveJ'irai où tu irasSorry for love (2003)One heartI hate you then I love youJours de fiévreA Mother's PrayerEn attendant ses pas (Sorry Siur, my honeybunny )When I fall in love (duet with Clive Griffin) (theme from 'Sleepless in Seattle')Ne bouge pas All the wayOne heartA Mother's Prayerare good songs Quote
Mehdif Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:47 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 07:47 PM WORST songs? Well for me, that's easy. My reasons for choosing that song are in parentheses 1. Love Is All We Need [way too teeny-popperish and beepy. Not Celine at all]2. Rain Tax [Ridiculous lyrics and the above musical reasons]3. Why Oh Why [Yes, yes, I know I'm in the minority on this but this song is boring]4. Je T'aime Encore [see "Why Oh Why". and that applies in English and French]5. Forget Me Not [see above two]6. My Heart Will Go On [that applies to the cd/radio version, and is the result of hearing it over and over and over and over over...you get the idea. Live performances are much better]7. Treat Her Like A Lady [Props to Celine for trying something new but the execution doesn't work]8. La Memoire D'Abraham [The ONLY song on D'eux I don't care for] Anything else? Those are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head that I think "I don't like that one". If there is one song that never gets old that defenitely My Heart Will Go Oni've listened to it more than thousands times Quote
PatrickDion22 Posted May 13, 2011 at 09:45 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 09:45 PM Wow!!! Those songs 'PatrickDion22' are good!!! The ones i agree with you from that list are: One heartThen you look at meI don't knowa mother's prayer The rest are good!!! ohh HaHeather Haha, didn't know my list would be so contentious I totally stand by them, though. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
shady pines ma Posted May 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM Posted May 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM My list:1. Treat Her Like A Lady2. Rain, Tax (It's Inevitable)3. I Got Nothin' Left4. Where Is The Love5. Real Emotion6. Prayer (The one from A New Day, not the forever flawless song from Quest For Camelot/TAST/Miracle.)7. The Reason (Unpopular opinion, but yes.)8. I Hate You Then I Love You9. Forget Me Not10. Stand By Your Side Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
ferjaacu Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:08 AM Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:08 AM My list:1. Treat Her Like A Lady2. Rain, Tax (It's Inevitable)3. I Got Nothin' Left4. Where Is The Love5. Real Emotion6. Prayer (The one from A New Day, not the forever flawless song from Quest For Camelot/TAST/Miracle.)7. The Reason (Unpopular opinion, but yes.)8. I Hate You Then I Love You9. Forget Me Not10. Stand By Your Side So many songs that I love on your list... BTW, I love your sig !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
openthetelevision Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:18 AM Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:18 AM In no specific order-Love Is All We Need = never understood the song & I don't like the beats- Real Emotion = I don't like >.<-No Living Without Loving You = I just didn't feel this one-Lovin' Proof = (see above)- Love Can Move Mountains = I don't like the recording, but I love it when it's live. That's pretty much it right now. Quote
JasonFromTheMoon Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:27 AM Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:27 AM Haha, 's funny that I saw my very favorite song ever in the universe from Celine listed as "usually hated one" LOL But I see I'm not the only one who's favorite song is written in this thread, so I can be quiet Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
Mehdif Posted May 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM Posted May 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM my list :-love by another name-can't live with you , can't live without you-Les Cloches Du Hameau-Blue Christmas-Le piano fantôme-That's Just The Woman In Me-L'abandon--Mon Ami M'A Quittée-Une colombe-Rain Tax(It`s Inevitable)-At Last-Du soleil au coeur-Bewitched (Mona Lisa Smile Soundtrack)-Va ou s'en va l'amour-Comme on disait avant-Chante-moi-Priere Paienne-Le Ballet-J'irai ou tu iras-La do do la do-Tire l'aiguille-Jours De Fievre-Declaration Of Love-J'ai besoin d'un chum-La Diva-When I Fall In Love (With Clive Griffin)-Un enfant-Glory Alleluia-Les enfants oublies-Apprends-moiBUT NOT WORST, those songs i always skip Quote
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 04:49 AM Posted May 15, 2011 at 04:49 AM The ones that are bold are the ones I DON'T agree with you! my list :-love by another name - i love it!!!! -can't live with you , can't live without you-Les Cloches Du Hameau-Blue Christmas-Le piano fantôme-That's Just The Woman In Me-L'abandon- cute rhythm! -Mon Ami M'A Quittée-Une colombe-Rain Tax(It`s Inevitable) a lot of people don't like it, but i do! -At Last-Du soleil au coeur-Bewitched (Mona Lisa Smile Soundtrack)-Va ou s'en va l'amour-Comme on disait avant-Chante-moi-Priere Paienne Love it!!!! -Le Ballet - ehhh-J'irai ou tu iras-La do do la do-Tire l'aiguille-Jours De Fievre-Declaration Of Love - THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS!!!!!!-J'ai besoin d'un chum-La Diva -When I Fall In Love (With Clive Griffin)-Un enfant although i do admit kinda freaky...-Glory Alleluia-Les enfants oublies-Apprends-moiBUT NOT WORST, those songs i always skip Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
WendyB Posted May 21, 2011 at 08:09 PM Posted May 21, 2011 at 08:09 PM For me, this topic proves that whilst we all love Céline, each of us have different tastes in music - even when it comes to her Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 22, 2011 at 12:04 AM Posted May 22, 2011 at 12:04 AM my list :-love by another name-can't live with you , can't live without you-Les Cloches Du Hameau-Blue Christmas-Le piano fantôme-That's Just The Woman In Me-L'abandon--Mon Ami M'A Quittée-Une colombe-Rain Tax(It`s Inevitable)-At Last-Du soleil au coeur-Bewitched (Mona Lisa Smile Soundtrack)-Va ou s'en va l'amour-Comme on disait avant-Chante-moi-Priere Paienne-Le Ballet-J'irai ou tu iras-La do do la do-Tire l'aiguille-Jours De Fievre-Declaration Of Love-J'ai besoin d'un chum-La Diva-When I Fall In Love (With Clive Griffin)-Un enfant-Glory Alleluia-Les enfants oublies-Apprends-moiBUT NOT WORST, those songs i always skip The bold ones are the ones I'm not agreed with you... The rest is ok I think, but not my favorites either... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Mel0104 Posted May 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM Posted May 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM A few songs I'm not too keen on: - Rain, Tax- Why oh why- I hate you then I love you- To love you more- Love is all we need- Superlove- My heart will go on- Papillon- I drove all night- Coulda woulda shoulda- most English versions of her French songs. Quote
zuv Posted May 23, 2011 at 04:18 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 04:18 AM (edited) A few songs I'm not too keen on: - Rain, Tax- Why oh why- I hate you then I love you- To love you more- Love is all we need- Superlove- My heart will go on- Papillon- I drove all night- Coulda woulda shoulda- most English versions of her French songs. Love how you registered on the forum, came on this thread and wrote your first and only post: "Here's what I hate from Celine, bye" lollll anyway welcome to the forum... Edited May 23, 2011 at 04:19 AM by zuv Quote
volleyceline Posted May 23, 2011 at 04:39 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 04:39 AM A few songs I'm not too keen on: - Rain, Tax- Why oh why- I hate you then I love you- To love you more- Love is all we need- Superlove- My heart will go on- Papillon- I drove all night- Coulda woulda shoulda- most English versions of her French songs. My Heart Will Go On... ohh that's funny.i drove all night! Ohh this just keeps gettin better! I hope you're joking about those Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:02 AM Posted May 23, 2011 at 05:02 AM A few songs I'm not too keen on: - Rain, Tax- Why oh why- I hate you then I love you- To love you more- Love is all we need- Superlove- My heart will go on- Papillon- I drove all night- Coulda woulda shoulda- most English versions of her French songs. I don't agree with you on the bold ones. And I love almost every french song she recorded on english... BTW... to the forum !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
ronpaola Posted May 26, 2011 at 01:04 PM Posted May 26, 2011 at 01:04 PM For me, this topic proves that whilst we all love Céline, each of us have different tastes in music - even when it comes to her I agree Quote http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/741/223/49322147:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg
ilove.celine Posted May 26, 2011 at 03:27 PM Posted May 26, 2011 at 03:27 PM .......kinda "out of place" with this topic coz i love all the songs of celine............. Quote
volleyceline Posted May 30, 2011 at 05:56 AM Posted May 30, 2011 at 05:56 AM Have a heart...no living without loving you... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Linn92 Posted May 30, 2011 at 07:57 AM Posted May 30, 2011 at 07:57 AM Have a heart... Ouch! I loove "Have A Heart" I've scrolled up and down on spotify thru her albums, but I can't find ONE SINGLE song I literally "hate" - too hard! Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted May 30, 2011 at 09:33 AM Posted May 30, 2011 at 09:33 AM I like all Celine songs maybe because i am so crazy about Celine that all of her songs are beautiful. But there's one song that became a hit and was surprised to know also sold well as a single The song is: Think Twice. I like the song but i just didn't expect this song to be big. I like Then You look At Me a lot but not the music video. Everytime i hear the song, i feel like crying but if i hear the song while watching the music video, the emotion stops because Celine is a robot and doesn't feel what the song tries to say. A New Day Has Come is also one of my least likeable Celine song. Perhaps it's because the way Celine looks in the music video. I like Taking Chances more than ANDHC because it's edgier and more fun to sing. But i also kinda didn't like the music video. so usually, i find Celine songs less likeable when the music videos are not food or doesn't really match well with the song. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.