nano Posted March 5, 2008 at 12:49 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 12:49 PM dang. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted March 5, 2008 at 01:05 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 01:05 PM Jeez that was a cold shower. I think my roommate was doing a load of laundry or something because it is never that cold in the morning! Quote
dj4celine Posted March 5, 2008 at 01:05 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 01:05 PM Hello fellow spammers Quote
dj4celine Posted March 5, 2008 at 01:18 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 01:18 PM ....I'll let myself go Will u still want me Will I be enough The fear of that haunts me Cos what if you.... ...walk away........... Quote
dj4celine Posted March 5, 2008 at 02:28 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 02:28 PM Bye guys!! I don't know if I'll be online later Quote
Davey84 Posted March 5, 2008 at 02:54 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 02:54 PM Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted March 5, 2008 at 03:17 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 03:17 PM I will be online today. So SOMEONE better stay and talk with me throughout the day, lol. Quote
dj4celine Posted March 5, 2008 at 04:59 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 04:59 PM Hmph! I'm online but ure not Quote
x_celinedion Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:11 PM (edited) Hey everyone. I just came in to say hello.I had some state testing thing in school today...HSPA. Yeah...fun. But I have to go to my next class, I'll be here later =D Edited March 5, 2008 at 06:11 PM by x_celinedion Quote
dj4celine Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:16 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:16 PM Hi Marissa and Bye Marissa Quote
Edwin Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:18 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:18 PM Hmph! I'm online but ure not I didnt know you were coming back. Im glad you are tho,but you stopped talking. Are you ignoring me for the Dutchie!! Quote
dj4celine Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:25 PM Oh God!! I asked Davey the same thing and he said that u stopped responding to him as well Quote
Edwin Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 06:28 PM Hmm, not since i started talking to you... oh well, at least you're talking again. you were worrying me Quote
Edwin Posted March 5, 2008 at 09:55 PM Posted March 5, 2008 at 09:55 PM Wow, today went by quickly. And tomorrow is Thursday? Holy Holy! Quote
celinerific Posted March 6, 2008 at 01:47 AM Posted March 6, 2008 at 01:47 AM Perambulating pachyderm. Holey crap. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
VintageCeline Posted March 6, 2008 at 04:47 AM Posted March 6, 2008 at 04:47 AM I should be asleep right now, but im not tired. wahhhh! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Krys Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:11 PM another day...yet another art academy rats...i have guitar lesson in the morning Quote
dj4celine Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:26 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:26 PM (edited) Sometimes I just feel to and and Whew! Now that feels good Edited March 6, 2008 at 05:27 PM by dj4celine Quote
shady pines ma Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:48 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:48 PM I love 101 Dalmatians! Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
x_celinedion Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:49 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 05:49 PM Woah DJ, you okay there? Quote
dj4celine Posted March 6, 2008 at 06:45 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 06:45 PM I am now, Mar I just needed to :mdr: Quote
dj4celine Posted March 6, 2008 at 06:56 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 06:56 PM I like calling her Mar You got any probs, Mister?? Quote
Edwin Posted March 6, 2008 at 07:06 PM Posted March 6, 2008 at 07:06 PM YES I Do. Do you want to take this outisde? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.