Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
ENCORE!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
:ninja:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
banana party. :bananaparty:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

I win. :P

 

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/figuren/a030.gif

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
:sofunny: those bananas are just whacked! :lmao:
Posted
okey.. you win. :P

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Fruittyyyyy.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
BANNANAFANANNA!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
Hmm, my milk is too cold for the cereal.
Posted
booo

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
The forum is absolutely quiet today. :mellow:
Posted
Hush now, I see a light in the sky (and also in a person I'm chatting with right now :hug: )
Posted
There's always a light, dear friend. ;)
Posted

and that person is you, Luis :hug:

 

Thanks for lifting up my spirits again :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...