dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:11 PM I need to write more tonight Quote
dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 07:13 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 07:13 PM I'm off to sleep now.. so Edwin, Davey and all others, have a great day/night.. and Quote
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 02:21 AM Posted March 11, 2008 at 02:21 AM Are you awake yet! I won Sensational on an auction. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I can’t stop, can’t fight, can’t resist it... Quote
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 04:42 AM Posted March 11, 2008 at 04:42 AM I am so happy right now And i think only a select few know why Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 11, 2008 at 05:35 AM Posted March 11, 2008 at 05:35 AM Ok, I'm going to end up going crazy!!! 1st day of transition was INSANE!!! I need tonssssssss of help...lol I'm going to loose my mind! I have to do this all over tomorrow!?!?!? WOW....I need sleep!! See you all later taters... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Krys Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:13 AM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:13 AM hark...depressing day... Quote
mazceline Posted March 11, 2008 at 01:55 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 01:55 PM Im a di*k head Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinerific Posted March 11, 2008 at 04:14 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 04:14 PM Maaazzz! I miss you! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 05:28 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 05:28 PM Soooooooooo happy right now. I have had terrible mood swings lately. I wonder if Frida got me pregnant! She can be very hahaha Quote
Frida Posted March 11, 2008 at 05:58 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 05:58 PM hahahahahahahahahahaha... oooh, I take back what I said earlier, THIS is the loudest I've laughed all day LOL... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:04 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:04 PM LOL, i like to make you laugh honey. and feel free to use my other line Quote
Frida Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:11 PM hahahahahaha Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:11 PM dangly bits, grrrrrr Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:14 PM not grrr. they are GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT Quote
Frida Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:24 PM LOL Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:38 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:38 PM If loving each other was enough, if loving was enough Quote
Frida Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:51 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:51 PM the dangly bits are getting in the way Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:57 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:57 PM lol, i have no idea how to respond to that, safely Quote
Frida Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:57 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:57 PM hahaha Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:59 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 06:59 PM J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleursMême si dans tes danses d'autres dansent tes heuresJ'irai chercher ton âme dans les froids dans les flammesJe te jetterai des sorts pour que tu m'aimes encore Quote
Frida Posted March 11, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 09:03 PM moneymoneymoney Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 11, 2008 at 09:26 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 09:26 PM Awww, thats too bad Dj. I was wondering where you had been today! Oke, but im off work now. byess Quote
Edwin Posted March 12, 2008 at 04:07 AM Posted March 12, 2008 at 04:07 AM I hope you feel better soon hon!! BIG HUG AND KISS Quote
Célinefull Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:19 AM Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:19 AM pour Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Célinefull Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM que Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Célinefull Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM tu Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Célinefull Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted March 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM m'aimes Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.