shady pines ma Posted March 10, 2008 at 12:12 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 12:12 AM SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. I have no life. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Elaine Posted March 10, 2008 at 12:16 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 12:16 AM I'm laughing my insides out!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted March 10, 2008 at 01:19 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 01:19 AM Grrrr...who knows about the "LA Diva" book that I've heard is coming out?? Also, whatever happened to the Live in Memphis DVD releasing??? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted March 10, 2008 at 02:19 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 02:19 AM Grrrr...who knows about the "LA Diva" book that I've heard is coming out?? Also, whatever happened to the Live in Memphis DVD releasing??? The "La Diva" book should come out this fall since I'm almost finished writing it. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:00 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:00 AM Steve, are you for real?? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:15 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:15 AM (edited) Steve, are you for real??Yeah I THINK I'm for real! Edited March 10, 2008 at 03:15 AM by stevethefan Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:33 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:33 AM I'm so confused! But I've heard it's an official book...really??? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:50 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:50 AM Well... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:50 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:50 AM It died in the off topics... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:51 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:51 AM I guess I'm getting off here...I've got a long and stressful day tomorrow...everyone say a prayer for me to get through it! See ya tomorrow night! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:12 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:12 AM Hope you do fine in your new job, Kim Quote
nano Posted March 10, 2008 at 09:33 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 09:33 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Célinefull Posted March 10, 2008 at 11:00 AM Posted March 10, 2008 at 11:00 AM go kimmy! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:12 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:12 PM What's with the , Anu and Edwin?? :mdr: Quote
Edwin Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:17 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:17 PM haha, i was just happy at the time I posted, that's all. How are you, and why are you busyyyy! Quote
dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:31 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:31 PM I'm not busy... just a phone call Quote
Krys Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:34 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:34 PM **TOOOOT** somebody save me from boredom! Quote
dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:38 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:38 PM I can't seem to msg u on MSN, Krys Quote
Krys Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:40 PM now thats weird stupid MSN... Quote
dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:41 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:41 PM I know! Sometimes I seriously hate Microsoft or my connection or whatever Quote
Krys Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:51 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:51 PM computers dont listen to you either they have a mind of their own! (well a bit...cuz they have total control, i'd be dead ) Quote
Edwin Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:54 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 03:54 PM why do i feel so confused and slow right now. lol. its almost 11am, why arent I alert! Quote
Edwin Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:52 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:52 PM Surpriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Quote
dj4celine Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:55 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 05:55 PM I was praying for the light i see in your eyes.... Quote
Edwin Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:08 PM Posted March 10, 2008 at 06:08 PM well this is the cafe, where is my lunch order?! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.