KimboCosmo Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:48 PM Posted March 2, 2008 at 11:48 PM I love Ellen These crack me uppppp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUz-Teqo4-U&NR=1 Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Elaine Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:18 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:18 AM Ellen is one of a kind!!! I wonder why the weekend has to go so fast... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Krys Posted March 3, 2008 at 03:29 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 03:29 AM "would you do a quick Starbucks run for me?" Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 3, 2008 at 04:09 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 04:09 AM I know...she's so funnyyyyy Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:32 AM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:32 AM Nitey nite Eddie I think I'm headed to bed too Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:22 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 12:22 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:25 PM yep.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:27 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:27 PM i hope its not too serious Quote
nano Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:30 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 01:30 PM noo.. I got a nasty flu from my sister. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
dj4celine Posted March 3, 2008 at 03:33 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 03:33 PM awww.. Anu, a hot chicken soup should help you get better Quote
Edwin Posted March 3, 2008 at 04:21 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 04:21 PM I bought a 12cd lot of Celine CDs, and included was one of the IA singles..I didn't know which one it was, until RIGHT NOW.It's the 5 track European one. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. "I'm Alive" (Humberto Gatica mix) – 3:28 "I'm Alive" (Johnny Rocks rhythm radio edit) – 3:36 "Aun Existe Amor" – 3:52 "I'm Alive" (Joe Bermudez club mix) – 7:41 "A New Day Has Come" (video) – 3:28 Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:27 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:27 PM See you guys after work! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:32 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:32 PM Bye Kim!! I'm off to sleep Quote
Edwin Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:46 PM I'm sad I missed you on msn 30 minutes ago I had to go talk to a co-worker... Quote
x_celinedion Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:59 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 05:59 PM Laaa laaaa laaa. Hello loooveeellliiieess I'm so perky right now. alksfjksla. I'm so happy because finally my show was on last night, Dirt, with my most favoritest actress ever, Courteney Cox Arquette. HOLYMOLYITWASAMAZING. Love that show. I missed my Weekly Spiller [her character name is Lucy Spiller]. Ahahaa. Quote
Edwin Posted March 3, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 09:01 PM Where issssss that Dutchie. I told him I needed him to entertain me at work today! Quote
Davey84 Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:17 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:17 PM where is that dutchie???!!! you didn't reply! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:19 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:19 PM I DID SO. I even checked and then thought you lost your network again, lol. Like 20 minutes after you Anyways, I am going to bee off work in 10 minutes, thank the sweet Lord. Go look again! Quote
Davey84 Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:23 PM I DID REPLY TO THIS!! ffffffukcing liberty!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:26 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:26 PM I never received it But anyways Nan, err Davey..I am off work now. You better do a better job tomorrow, LOL. KISS KISS Quote
Davey84 Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:30 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:30 PM lmao I'm off to g'nite y'all!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
shady pines ma Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:55 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 10:55 PM 'Allooooooooooooooooooooo? Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Célinefull Posted March 3, 2008 at 11:22 PM Posted March 3, 2008 at 11:22 PM i have to go to school again today not happy-time. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted March 4, 2008 at 12:02 AM Posted March 4, 2008 at 12:02 AM i feel kinda meh right now Quote
shady pines ma Posted March 4, 2008 at 12:03 AM Posted March 4, 2008 at 12:03 AM Only one more hour until the Forbidden Hollywood marathon on TCM. Too bad I probably won't be able to be awake for most of it. :| Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.