Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
Waiting as my car is washed and my oil is changed :)
Posted
Early evening spammage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg

 

 

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque>

<PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Posted (edited)
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Edited by A New Day Has Come
Posted
I love Thin Mint cookies. Hurray for the girl scout cookies!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg

 

 

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque>

<PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Posted
speaking of Amen...off to church. laters
Posted
almost there...12k here i come :P
Posted

a quatre pas d'iciiiiiii

 

spam

Posted
Whhheeee!!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Bah!! I couldn't sleep... I'm hungry now :P
Posted
Oh, i was counting down to 5,500, now i think i will top at 5555 :)
Posted

Bye guys.. I'm off to bed.. at almost 5 Am :rolleyes:

 

Heavens, I got to go to work at 2 pm!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...