dj4celine Posted February 29, 2008 at 08:36 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 08:36 PM Davey and Ediwn on the same window!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 29, 2008 at 08:47 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 08:47 PM You like your threeways don't you. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:13 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:13 PM :yahoo: 6000 POSTS :yahoo: Quote
Edwin Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:14 PM W00t, way to go Dj! Aww, we're not in the 5,000s together anymore. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 09:19 PM spam more for it Quote
celinerific Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:17 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:17 PM Oi vey. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:17 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:17 PM Winter storm warning. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM Fourth one this month. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted February 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM Snowing like mad outside. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 01:51 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 01:51 AM Guess who finally got tickets to go see Celine =]Marissa did! It happened last night. I'm going September 5. I am so shocked and psyched, I'm seventh row. Oh my Celine, it is so amazing. I had a heart attack last night, I called my friend Holly right away and screamed in her ear because the past few days I have been really down because my parents didn't want to get me tickets and they've been fighting so much. Anyway! Finally with persuasion I succeeded. So I call Holly and I couldn't breath and I was shaking. Then of course I told all my friends today. =DWoo! Quote
ryry1982 Posted March 1, 2008 at 02:22 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 02:22 AM Seventh row... have fun!! Hello snow, goodbye snow! I've never seen snow come down so fast and melt so fast in one day... Quote
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 03:11 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 03:11 AM Guess who finally got tickets to go see Celine =]Marissa did! It happened last night. I'm going September 5. I am so shocked and psyched, I'm seventh row. Oh my Celine, it is so amazing. I had a heart attack last night, I called my friend Holly right away and screamed in her ear because the past few days I have been really down because my parents didn't want to get me tickets and they've been fighting so much. Anyway! Finally with persuasion I succeeded. So I call Holly and I couldn't breath and I was shaking. Then of course I told all my friends today. =DWoo!WOOOO!! Congrats! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 03:32 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 03:32 AM (edited) Thankyou so much I am going with my little sister. She's fifteen, we are like best friends so it's no biggie, we will have super duper fun. Eriiikkkkaaa! You are so freaking lucky. I would love to have snow. We had a decent amount last week on Friday while I was in Staten Island, New York with my Aunt [she lives in my old house], I grew up there and moved to Joisey. Ew. But yes, I had fun playing with my cousins and sister in the snow and walking around. Then I came to Jersey and we barely had any here and Staten Island is only, oh say twenty minutes away from here. I was like "where in goodness gracious did the snow go?" Go figure. But E! if you want to take a huge snow plow and dump some snow upon New Jersey that would be very much appreciated. Edited March 1, 2008 at 03:34 AM by x_celinedion Quote
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:20 AM LOL. I would, but it's too heavy. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:21 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:21 AM Oh man Erika, way to break a little child's heart =[ Quote
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:23 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:23 AM (edited) Well, if it makes you feel any better, it wasn't fun walking home today when the snow was coming down like mad and the wind was blowing like crazy. My face hurt when I got home (from snow whipping on my face and the coldness), despite the fact that I was well-bundled. Edited March 1, 2008 at 06:23 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:24 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:24 AM Awwww Errrriiikkkaaa. That is so sad. I think you need to go change into comfortable sweats or pajamas, grab a blankie, and cuddle up to watch something Celiney. That's what I do. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:25 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:25 AM This is a space ship house for sell in my hometown. It's been in the news and on several shows. I just thought you guys would get a kick outta this. It's funny... http://cgi.ebay.com/Space-Ship-House-Chatt...3QQcmdZViewItem Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:27 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:27 AM Awwww Errrriiikkkaaa. That is so sad. I think you need to go change into comfortable sweats or pajamas, grab a blankie, and cuddle up to watch something Celiney. That's what I do. Oh yes, Celine has the power to make everything better. This is a space ship house for sell in my hometown. It's been in the news and on several shows. I just thought you guys would get a kick outta this. It's funny... http://cgi.ebay.com/Space-Ship-House-Chatt...3QQcmdZViewItemOh look, it's my home. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:29 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:29 AM That is because she is God, hahaha =] OH MY GOSH. That. house. is. so. hardcore. Quote
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:31 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:31 AM Hey lady, it's my home. ET's house. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:33 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:33 AM Wait. It's your house...or are you playing with my mind. Because that is so freaking cool. =] Aha! ET, that's silllyyy. Quote
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:35 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:35 AM I'm making fun of my initials LOL. It's not actually my house. Holey crap I'd roll around laughing everytime I come home. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:37 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:37 AM Look how easily I feel for that. It's definetly late here, I've lost it. Or maybe it's because I drank half a 2 liter bottle of Coca Cola on my own and I'm off the wall. OOOHHH YEAH DUH THAT IS YOUR INITIALS. Mine are MS. if you middle name is included it's MMS. haha M&Ms. CANDY!If that was my house I would run all around it in circles. Yup! That's amusing. Quote
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:40 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:40 AM LOL. I wouldn't be caught dead living there, to be honest. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.