x_celinedion Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:44 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:44 AM Yeah I don't think I would either. XD I want to go take a trip to that house and play in it though. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 1, 2008 at 07:08 AM Posted March 1, 2008 at 07:08 AM Yeah, it's been here A LONG TIME....I can remember that house even back when I was a kid. It's not like luxury, but it's on the lists for most unique homes...It's weird. It's only about 20 mins from me, and I laugh every time I drive by it! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:32 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:32 PM Hi Krys I hate MSN sometimes Quote
Krys Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:33 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:33 PM i wanna talk to someone special Quote
denise Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:35 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:35 PM <------ scares me Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
Krys Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:38 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:38 PM tell me about it...i dont like clowns either Quote
denise Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:40 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:40 PM My friends think I am crazy. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only adult that's afraid of them ... lol Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
denise Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:47 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 04:47 PM We could have our own "Can't sleep, clowns will eat me" club Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 05:32 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 05:32 PM Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted March 1, 2008 at 05:33 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 05:33 PM I want to go out. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:20 PM I'm herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!! Gotta go get my car tested for the emissions, and then I'm spamming the rest of the day!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:51 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 06:51 PM I'm so pissed at someone right now Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 1, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 08:44 PM Do I love ya, my oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted March 1, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 08:50 PM God, I just pulled a lot of hair out of my head :mdr: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 1, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 08:53 PM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 1, 2008 at 09:06 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 09:06 PM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted March 1, 2008 at 09:12 PM Posted March 1, 2008 at 09:12 PM (edited) So Kim's here to SPAM PLAY Edited March 1, 2008 at 09:13 PM by dj4celine Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.