dj4celine Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:54 PM Lucky you I got 8 hours shifts on weekends which is why I dread them Quote
Edwin Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:56 PM Honey, i have 8 hours shifts 5 days a week. Quote
dj4celine Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:07 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:07 PM You got a full time job, hon but I work part-time only Quote
Edwin Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:26 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:26 PM speaking of my job, im getting offfff NOW :D Quote
PrincesseJen Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:52 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:52 PM Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
dj4celine Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:00 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:00 PM Jeez.. mum asks me to get something after work cos nothing's there to eat at home... but where the hell am i gonna find a place that is open Quote
dj4celine Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:01 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 01:01 PM OK.. I'm off now.. see u soon in half an hour Quote
celinerific Posted March 8, 2008 at 07:28 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 07:28 PM More snow! 30-40cm. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted March 8, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 08:56 PM Snow flurries here Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted March 8, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted March 8, 2008 at 11:44 PM Oh, leave me alone. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:14 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:14 AM Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Krys Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:54 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:54 AM zombie Krys is up before 9am Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:59 AM It's sunny were I live. :D :D :laugh: Quote
Elaine Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:03 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:03 AM And here it's boiling hot!!! One of the few things that sometimes make me love this country! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Krys Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:05 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:05 AM i cant stand it being hot i need somewhere that is around 18 degrees C Quote
celinerific Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:36 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 01:36 AM I can't wait until I hit 10k... Maybe another month and I will. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Elaine Posted March 9, 2008 at 02:50 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 02:50 AM Really Kris? And I can't stand being in cold weather... 18 I think is ok, but less than that is torture! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celinerific Posted March 9, 2008 at 03:56 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 03:56 AM Ehhhh... Work tomorrow at 7:30 am. I have to mozey through the 40cm of snow we got today. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted March 9, 2008 at 03:59 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 03:59 AM Okaayyy... Tootle time! G'nite my loves! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Krys Posted March 9, 2008 at 04:24 AM Posted March 9, 2008 at 04:24 AM Really Kris? And I can't stand being in cold weather... 18 I think is ok, but less than that is torture! yea i like it cold Quote
Célinefull Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:29 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:29 PM mine too! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:33 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 12:33 PM aww, mine was just part of it being really really early in the morning though.However you, Mr Damien need to see a doctor as soon as you can Quote
amyja89 Posted March 9, 2008 at 06:10 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 06:10 PM I'm so bored that I can't even be bothered to go and put my bedroom light on. *sitting in the dark posting and listening to IACBTMN* Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 9, 2008 at 06:38 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 06:38 PM Goin to take my mom out to eat for her birthday....be back later Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted March 9, 2008 at 07:22 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 07:22 PM ooo... Happy Birthdy to your mom, Kim Quote
celinerific Posted March 9, 2008 at 07:47 PM Posted March 9, 2008 at 07:47 PM Trying to install games on my phone... Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.