LuisMa Posted March 13, 2008 at 08:57 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 08:57 PM and that person is you, Luis Thanks for lifting up my spirits again Ohhhhh You are very welcome. You are my friend, and the least I can do is offer advice. Quote
dj4celine Posted March 13, 2008 at 09:25 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 09:25 PM Some songs just feel right at this moment Quote
LuisMa Posted March 13, 2008 at 10:32 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 10:32 PM You should listen to the ones that are right for you at the moment, then. Quote
Edwin Posted March 13, 2008 at 11:18 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 11:18 PM I dont feel like cooking for dinner... Quote
Edwin Posted March 14, 2008 at 02:50 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 02:50 AM I am off to bed. I feel soo beaten down right now, and I don't wanna get back up again, at least not until tomorrow. Goodnight Quote
nano Posted March 14, 2008 at 06:41 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 06:41 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Célinefull Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:44 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:44 AM didididiDODODODO! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
nano Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:04 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:04 AM food. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Célinefull Posted March 14, 2008 at 10:55 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 10:55 AM dizzuble...dizzutch? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Frida Posted March 14, 2008 at 11:43 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 11:43 AM http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Chiens_et_chats/chat-9987122.gif Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Célinefull Posted March 14, 2008 at 12:29 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 12:29 PM blah! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Frida Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:53 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:53 PM meow? no, woff woff! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:31 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:31 PM To a certain Swede... Hey hey, you youI know that you like meNo way, no wayYou know it's not a secretHey hey, you youI want to be your girlfriend Quote
Frida Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:24 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:24 PM hahahahaha, sooo true... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
dj4celine Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:31 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:31 PM The HTML codings are just and I have to submit it soon Quote
Frida Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:33 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:33 PM heeey Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
LuisMa Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:37 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:37 PM Hello Dhruvie!!!! How are you today???? Quote
dj4celine Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:40 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:40 PM Hi Guys Luis, I'm feeling much better but I got to finish some HTML codings and they are just I feel so frustrated right now... wish I had some cakes to eat while doing this Quote
LuisMa Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:50 PM Ohhh I'm happy to hear you're fine!! And you'll get that done!! You're a smart boy! Quote
dj4celine Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 08:55 PM Does anyone have some good pics of some shadowy stuff/things?? I need it as a background layout for a webpage...PLEASE!! Quote
Célinefull Posted March 15, 2008 at 12:07 AM Posted March 15, 2008 at 12:07 AM no but i have some cake!! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
shady pines ma Posted March 15, 2008 at 02:31 AM Posted March 15, 2008 at 02:31 AM SEEING MY NAME IN BLACK AND WHITEIS LIKE MAKIN' LOVE WITH YOU ALL NIGHTNO WAIT IT FEELS SO MUCH BETTERSO MUCH BETTERSO-OH-OH-OH-OOOOOOHHHHH! MUCH BETTERI FEEL SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEFOOOOOORRRRRE Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
AndrewAK6324 Posted March 15, 2008 at 05:18 AM Posted March 15, 2008 at 05:18 AM It has been a while since I've been in the forum So, hi! Quote Celine Dion comes to Los Angeles on December 8, 2008 at the Staples Center!
dj4celine Posted March 15, 2008 at 11:02 PM Posted March 15, 2008 at 11:02 PM Damien: Parcel that cake to me Andrew: Hi Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.