nano Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:52 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:52 AM yay..thanks to Easter, no work tomorrow and on monday. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Frida Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:00 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:00 AM Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
nano Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:40 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:40 AM work is almost done. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:17 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:17 PM Thursdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! No work tomorrow Quote
nano Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:24 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:24 PM 1 hour to go. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
VintageCeline Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:54 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:54 PM ^^^ one hour? ayyee I DROVE ALLL NIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
dj4celine Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:43 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:43 PM MY HEART WILL GO ON and on and on and on and... Quote
Edwin Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:45 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:45 PM I'm Aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and I'm STILL Alive, and SO ARE YOU Quote
Frida Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:50 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:50 PM naaah... I'm pretty sure I'm dead Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
dj4celine Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:56 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 04:56 PM But it's plain to see..... you're gonna find a way Quote
x_celinedion Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:13 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:13 PM I miss you guyyysss! Quote
dj4celine Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:26 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 05:26 PM Miss you, too, mar Quote
LuisMa Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:14 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:14 PM This is what happens when you are on an MSN convo and everyone stays silent for a while: LM = LuisMa D = Dhruv K = Krys F = Frida Quote
Frida Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:17 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:17 PM Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Edwin Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 07:24 PM rofl, apparently it was so quiet you had time to draw a visual representation of it. HAHA, you guys need to be more fun Quote
LuisMa Posted March 20, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 08:59 PM Now this is the MSN situation: Quote
Frida Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:01 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:01 PM and it's STRAWBERRY Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
LuisMa Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM Mine's Lemon. I had vanilla for Krys, but she went to bed before I came back from the store. Quote
dj4celine Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 10:36 PM I'm off to bed now Quote
Filine Posted March 20, 2008 at 11:41 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 11:41 PM This is my first post in the SPAM thread...so this is how you get 2000 + posts... Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Filine Posted March 20, 2008 at 11:42 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 11:42 PM I am such a baddd spammer, too many words in one post haha Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
VintageCeline Posted March 21, 2008 at 12:32 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 12:32 AM NIGHTYY NIGHT! Im off to sleepyLand xxx Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Edwin Posted March 21, 2008 at 02:23 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 02:23 AM I'm still hereeeeeeeeeeee Quote
Célinefull Posted March 21, 2008 at 02:33 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 02:33 AM This is what happens when you are on an MSN convo and everyone stays silent for a while: LM = LuisMa D = Dhruv K = Krys F = Frida OMG ROFL! why is your head an oval?!?! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted March 21, 2008 at 03:02 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 03:02 AM je t'aime encore, comme un fou Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.