dj4celine Posted March 24, 2008 at 03:03 AM Posted March 24, 2008 at 03:03 AM Off for classes now Quote
celinerific Posted March 24, 2008 at 03:06 AM Posted March 24, 2008 at 03:06 AM I fee bloated. Time to take out my Hip Hop Abs! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
dj4celine Posted March 24, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted March 24, 2008 at 04:48 PM What a day it was today!! Quote
LuisMa Posted March 24, 2008 at 04:55 PM Posted March 24, 2008 at 04:55 PM Grrrrrrrrr I can't connect to MSN. Quote
dj4celine Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:11 PM Classes were crazy, then there was some sort of a shopping discount at the mall for which there was a larger influx of customers at the store and then, when I get home I find that the painters (I'm having my room re-painted) have painted everything the opposite I had instructed them with Quote
LuisMa Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:36 PM Now what are you gonna do? Leave it like that? Quote
dj4celine Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:46 PM Nopes... I'm gonna have it re-painted tomorrow Quote
Krys Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted March 24, 2008 at 05:51 PM better drill into the painters' heads that you want it exactly the way you wanted it Quote
Célinefull Posted March 25, 2008 at 12:16 AM Posted March 25, 2008 at 12:16 AM DO IT DO IT DO IT NAW LICK IT GOOD! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Célinefull Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:29 AM Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:29 AM sorry guys, had a Khia moment :awful: Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
dj4celine Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:34 AM Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:34 AM :mdr: It sounded so I thought u were in the wrong thread Quote
nano Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:37 AM Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:37 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Célinefull Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM Posted March 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM haha youtube the whole song, i actually stopped BEFORE it got dirty Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
dj4celine Posted March 25, 2008 at 05:52 PM Posted March 25, 2008 at 05:52 PM Aww.Luis I'm missing a certain someone here Quote
LuisMa Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:07 PM Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:07 PM Thanks Yeah, I think I know who it is. Quote
dj4celine Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:16 PM Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:16 PM I dont know where he is and why isn't he online?? Quote
LuisMa Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:21 PM Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:21 PM I don't know either, dear friend. Quote
Krys Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:47 PM Posted March 25, 2008 at 06:47 PM Dee is catching up in the cafe! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.