Edwin Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:54 AM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:54 AM Wow this was so quite, only a few posts since I went to bed! Quote
LuisMa Posted April 1, 2008 at 04:02 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 04:02 PM Ahh lookie, my face matches the colour of the forum now Kim has been here as incognito, and she's part of the Mariah camp!!! Quote
Edwin Posted April 1, 2008 at 05:56 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 05:56 PM I can't wait for April 2nd Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 08:59 PM Ahh lookie, my face matches the colour of the forum now Kim has been here as incognito, and she's part of the Mariah camp!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:28 PM I'm done for the day. yayyyy, one day closer to celine, Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:37 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:37 PM Another day closer to Celine...how cute Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:39 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:39 PM Why was I not invited to Céline's birthday party? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:46 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:46 PM Because I was there, and I told her you were mean Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:49 PM Because I was there, and I told her you were mean Oh...well that's ok. At least she knows that I exist. I think. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:51 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:51 PM Because I was there, and I told her you were mean Oh...well that's ok. At least she knows that I exist. I think. I'm not REALLY mad about the Mariah thing...lol I just really can't stand her, there is no way there is a secret of me liking her! Celine did ask if you were a fan, and I said yes, but you were just mean, and that you liked Mariah better than her Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 09:57 PM Because I was there, and I told her you were mean Oh...well that's ok. At least she knows that I exist. I think. I'm not REALLY mad about the Mariah thing...lol I just really can't stand her, there is no way there is a secret of me liking her! Celine did ask if you were a fan, and I said yes, but you were just mean, and that you liked Mariah better than her Damn now I'm going to have to explain myself to Céline later when we have our daily phone call that's been going on for ten years. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:00 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:00 PM Because I was there, and I told her you were mean Oh...well that's ok. At least she knows that I exist. I think. I'm not REALLY mad about the Mariah thing...lol I just really can't stand her, there is no way there is a secret of me liking her! Celine did ask if you were a fan, and I said yes, but you were just mean, and that you liked Mariah better than her Damn now I'm going to have to explain myself to Céline later when we have our daily phone call that's been going on for ten years. Yeah, she said something about being "done"...maybe she has decided to move on to bigger and better waters Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:52 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:52 PM Be back later everyone, going to see a movie and out to eat with my PREGNANT friend...pray for me Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:54 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:54 PM Tell her to eat pickles and ice cream. Quote
VintageCeline Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:56 PM Posted April 1, 2008 at 10:56 PM ewwww thats sick. Have some pickled onions with chhheessseee x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
VintageCeline Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:27 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:27 AM everyone just suddenly went... Im off to bed soon x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
LuisMa Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:46 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:46 AM G'nite Carla!! Thanks for playing. Quote
Edwin Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:49 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:49 AM haha, thanks for playing. where are the parting gifts?!! Quote
LuisMa Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:51 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:51 AM It's a gallon of my amazing sour cream ice cream!! Quote
Edwin Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:53 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:53 AM lol, honey if you give me that as a parting gift im gonna ice-cream your front door! Quote
LuisMa Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:56 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:56 AM :evil: What an ungrateful human being! LOL Quote
Edwin Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:56 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:56 AM Id rather a lifetime supply of rice-a-roni Quote
LuisMa Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:58 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 12:58 AM Hahaha Well, that's pretty good too. Quote
Edwin Posted April 2, 2008 at 01:01 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 01:01 AM i'm sleepyyyyyy. i gotta close the gap between me and dj tho. this is the shortest its ever been! Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted April 2, 2008 at 04:13 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 04:13 AM Yeah why wasn't I invited to Celines party to. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 2, 2008 at 04:27 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 04:27 AM This forum addict might be going to bed soon. I'm super tired. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 2, 2008 at 04:46 AM Posted April 2, 2008 at 04:46 AM Two more, Krys, two more. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.