LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:37 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:37 AM Someone asked where the heck everybody was, now I ask where the heck is she??? Quote
Krys Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:42 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:42 AM that is sooo true! she went MIA! Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:43 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:43 AM She was like: I'M HERREEEEE TO SPAAAAAAM 2 seconds later: Ok, I'm leaving. Byeee P.S. I hope she doesn't read it or she'll kill me. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:49 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:49 AM Well, it seems she disappeared again. Quote
Krys Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:50 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:50 AM its only us 3 spamming around Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:51 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:51 AM We're the Three Celinooges. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:54 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:54 AM The Three Little Celinigs Quote
Krys Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:55 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:55 AM Celinelocks and the Three Spammers Quote
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:55 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:55 AM Do we get mouse ear hats? Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:57 AM Three little celinelephants bouncing on a spider web I've just ran out of ideas. Quote
Krys Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:58 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:58 AM 3 lil spammers jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his/her head, Celine called Rene, Rene said, no more spammers jumping on the bed Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:00 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:00 AM Hahahahahaaha 3... 3... 3... Three... DARN YOU WIN THE GAME Quote
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:30 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:30 AM Man I've got a lot of work to do if I ever want to catch up to your amount of posts. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:47 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:47 AM I just had to come back and post something extracted from a conversation with some girl from Malaysia you may know : This is an example of what may happen if the spaghetti cooking is neglected due to so much spamming: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 07:43 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 07:43 AM She was like: I'M HERREEEEE TO SPAAAAAAM 2 seconds later: Ok, I'm leaving. Byeee P.S. I hope she doesn't read it or she'll kill me. No, I was dealing all kinds of crazy tonight! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 07:51 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 07:51 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 07:59 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 07:59 AM food. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:00 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:00 AM food. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:00 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:00 AM food. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:01 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:01 AM wtf.... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:02 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:02 AM lol..the forum is acting weird here. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:10 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:10 AM extra spam posts for you eh? Quote
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:55 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:55 AM lol. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:56 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:56 AM on ne changeeee paaaaaas Quote
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:05 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:05 AM yay..I bought 3 movies. Don't know which one to watch tonight.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Krys Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:09 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:09 AM i'll pick it for you put all three side by side and SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--i pick the middle one! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.