Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:11 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:11 PM Unfortunately some of our numbers are approaching three digit numbers sooner than others. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:14 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:14 PM 3 digits??? I'm not THAT close Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:18 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:18 PM (edited) Ohhhhh Remember that age is nothin' but a number. I'll remember to say that someday when I try and get a job and they turn me down because of age discrimination as they say to me: "Don't let the door hit you on your butt as you are leaving." Edited April 7, 2008 at 09:18 PM by stevethefan Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:18 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:18 PM OMG !! That situation totally makes me and . Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:20 PM I want to go work out, but I can't get my motivation going today... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:24 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:24 PM I want to go work out, but I can't get my motivation going today... I know the feeling...I know the feeling. Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:27 PM Time to go homeeeeee, yayyyyyyyyyyyy Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:28 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:28 PM You should go for it, Kim. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:40 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:40 PM You should go for it, Kim. Holy Crap, the drawings..... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:37 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:37 PM Be back later...must go to store. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:41 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:41 PM See ya later Steve Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
A New Day Has Come Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:42 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:42 PM Good afternoon people i'm back. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:45 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:45 PM Helloooooo!! How are you? Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM Extremly tired and you? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:53 PM Yay, more people to play with! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:08 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:08 PM I'm a little tired too, but always in the mood to play! Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:22 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:22 PM How can you tell if the K stands for Krys or Kimba? Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:44 PM Because there's dialogue or reference to the name when the drawing is posted. Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:03 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:03 AM :teary: :teary: :sadwalk: :crybaby: :cry: :cry: :cry: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:03 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:03 AM I need a work out friend I think I'm gonna start something new on here... Maybe post a pic of me every week after working out every day for 2 hours...it helps to have emotional support and all these friends rooting you on... You guys could be honest, in any changes and encourage me! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:09 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:09 AM This is my goal, and what I have to look forward to...I'm setting my standards VERY high Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:11 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:11 AM We'll definitely be rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Go K - I - M :cheer: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:12 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:12 AM We'll definitely be rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Go K - I - M :cheer: YAY! You gonna be on a little later? I'm gonna go outside and run for a little bit! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:15 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:15 AM I will!!!! Enjoy your jogging!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:16 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 12:16 AM I will! I'm ready to sweat harddddddddddd!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted April 8, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 04:57 AM rofl kim i hope ur not jogging in hot pink heels... Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted April 8, 2008 at 04:58 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 04:58 AM I hope not either... I'm NOT Celine Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 8, 2008 at 05:04 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 05:04 AM Celine seems to be one of those naturally thin people with a naturally high metabolism. Damn I wish i had that metabolism! Quote
Célinefull Posted April 8, 2008 at 05:06 AM Posted April 8, 2008 at 05:06 AM #3 spammer in the houseeeeeeeeee. lol Dj is #2 and he ain't got that much of a lead lol pay some respect to the one Krys Chiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.