stevethefan Posted April 9, 2008 at 02:31 AM Posted April 9, 2008 at 02:31 AM OMG that's great! Quote
LuisMa Posted April 9, 2008 at 02:33 AM Posted April 9, 2008 at 02:33 AM Hahaha There had to be a story behind yesterday's drawing about the prison. Quote
Bellamy Posted April 9, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted April 9, 2008 at 04:08 AM OMG, what's that? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
LuisMa Posted April 9, 2008 at 04:09 AM Posted April 9, 2008 at 04:09 AM OMG, what's that? Hahaha That was your comic debut! Quote
Krys Posted April 9, 2008 at 04:12 AM Posted April 9, 2008 at 04:12 AM it should be called "Luis' CelineDionForum.com Comic Strip" Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:39 AM Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:39 AM Erika Comic number 1: The Rescue Bellamy: It serves you right that you will be locked in that prison for many many years.Vic: Of course, you are very naughty and need punishment.Kimberly: Noooo!! Please don't leave us here.Steve: I am totally innocent!!!Damien: Yes, we promise we'll behave!!Bellamy and Vic in UNISON: No, No, NO!!! Erika: Thank God my shovel did not break from taking loads of snow from my backyard. It's time to free the guys. Erika: Oh!!! There's some water dripping! That must mean I'm near the surface! Good! WOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!LuisMa: OMG, it seems E! missed the jail and dug right under the water reservoir.Erika: HEEEEEEEELP!!!! Here we goooooooo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 9, 2008 at 11:55 AM Posted April 9, 2008 at 11:55 AM It's Wednesday already! This week is just zooming right along. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:16 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:16 PM Hello everyone! Does anyone happen to know if the Geek Squad is any good? I need someone to fix my speakers on my laptop! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:30 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:30 PM Well, that would be the admins, Kim But tell me, what's wrong with it?? Quote
Edwin Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:36 PM Geek Squad is very pricey and their support is ok at best, lol. Are you getting no sound on the speakers? Do you get sound if you use headphones? Have you rebooted? Quote
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:39 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:39 PM My my Well, Kim.. there's the official support guy amidst us :mdr: Quote
Edwin Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:54 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:54 PM My my Well, Kim.. there's the official support guy amidst us Well you are in India, isn't that where all the support calls go anyways Quote
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:59 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 05:59 PM My my Well, Kim.. there's the official support guy amidst us Well you are in India, isn't that where all the support calls go anyways Mostly, yes. And that's why I asked Kim this Well, that would be the admins, Kim But tell me, what's wrong with it?? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 06:11 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 06:11 PM OMG yall help me! lol... When I push down on the left side, the right one will work, but still not the left one... I don't know if it works with headphones...let me try Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 06:15 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 06:15 PM Yes the headphones work, so its external speakers only And YES Eddie, It has been rebooted... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:04 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:04 PM Hmm.. I guess u broke one of the cords inside it. OMG!! HP customer service can be so pathetic But call them up and ask what they can do about it Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:06 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:06 PM I hate customer service Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:10 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:10 PM I broke my laptop a few months back and HP India took a freaking 3 weeks to get it right They just had to change HDD Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:11 PM Well how do they do that? You ship it off or what? I'd be without a computer for way to long!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:28 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:28 PM Yeah, they ask you to ship it to an address which they'll provide. I have my desktop so I wasn't without computer. But since you dont have another computer and your problem isn't a major one, I reckon you just give them a call and see if they can u through phone. If not, then forget it and just get an external speaker Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:38 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:38 PM She's trying to help me through IM...but I'm not sure if it's gonna work Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:56 PM Try it out and if not, forget it. Get external speakers Quote
LuisMa Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:58 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 07:58 PM I was gonna give the same advice. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:18 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:18 PM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:40 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:40 PM I have Mariah on the cd player and Celine on the computer ....amazing!! Quote
Edwin Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:42 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:42 PM You should have Celine on both Btw hon, that issue just happened with me when I clicked on last post, it went to the top of the page Quote
dj4celine Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:55 PM Posted April 9, 2008 at 08:55 PM I've been having the prob for quite sometime now. I tried logging out, cleared my cache but the problem persists I think I'll ask the admins about it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.