KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:11 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:11 PM You guys have a lot of fun without me I want in on itttttt I haven't talked to Frida in yearssssssss (lol), she isn't on in the evenings much, huh? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:12 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:12 PM LOL, erm sometimes What fun? for a while it was just me on here, lol. and a certain someone wasnt very much fun to post with..but then Dj came on and it was all good again Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:13 PM Lets see...what could we talk about.... How about when Celine takes a shower lol Do you think its before or after the show or both? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:16 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:16 PM Have fun both of you while I'm off to bed G'nite all Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:18 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:18 PM Eddieeeeeeee...are you leaving? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:26 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:26 PM Good night Dhruvieeee!! Hey Kim!!! I loved your drawing from last night. Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:28 PM Nope Kimba, I got an hour left of work. That was for Dj Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:28 PM I read everythinggggggg I'm glad you liked it Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:33 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:33 PM (edited) I have another Kim comic on my mind. Edited April 7, 2008 at 08:33 PM by LuisMa Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:35 PM Do it do it do it Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:36 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:36 PM "Äbout that Kimbo Cosmo..." Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:37 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:37 PM And Steve is saying something very important from the comic. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:47 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:47 PM Did you post a new one? Where is it? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:47 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:47 PM Waiting to read something. I ain't getting any younger. Quote
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:48 PM Lets see...what could we talk about.... How about when Celine takes a shower lol Do you think its before or after the show or both? It's actually during the show...she runs off in to a special hidden booth off stage while the band plays for about five minutes without her. It's an extra feature on the DVD...Inside the shower with Céline. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:48 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:48 PM Kimberly Comic number 3: The Space Shuttle Kimberly: All the guys will die when they learn I was chosen to be the first person from the Celine Dion Channel Forum in space, and that I will be the first human being to broadcast all the Celine albums from my space shuttle!! Kimberly: Ooops, there's a failure outside the shuttle. But that's no problem, since all these years of preparation in the NASA made me a real expert. Alright, everything is fine now. Next mission: Get water from the moon!!! No wonder why my nick in the forum is KimboCosmo. Erika: Thanks sir for attending my presentation.Kimberly: I should have kept my mouth shut when I promised Erika I would be helping her with the science fair. I have been hanging from this thing for hours!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:49 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:49 PM Me either...I feel so old, do you Eddie? At 25? I wish I could go back to 16 again Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:50 PM Lets see...what could we talk about.... How about when Celine takes a shower lol Do you think its before or after the show or both? It's actually during the show...she runs off in to a special hidden booth off stage while the band plays for about five minutes without her. It's an extra feature on the DVD...Inside the shower with Céline. I wish... Those days, would come back once more... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:50 PM :laugh: You should make these into a book! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:51 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:51 PM Kimberly Comic number 3: The Space Shuttle Kimberly: All the guys will die when they learn I was chosen to be the first person from the Celine Dion Channel Forum in space, and that I will be the first human being to broadcast all the Celine albums from my space shuttle!! Kimberly: Ooops, there's a failure outside the shuttle. But that's no problem, since all these years of preparation in the NASA made me a real expert. Alright, everything is fine now. Next mission: Get water from the moon!!! No wonder why my nick in the forum is KimboCosmo. Erika: Thanks sir for attending my presentation.Kimberly: I should have kept my mouth shut when I promised Erika I would be helping her with the science fair. I have been hanging from this thing for hours!!! Niceeeeeeeeeeee Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:52 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:52 PM Me either...I feel so old, do you Eddie? At 25? I wish I could go back to 16 again Well, I was feeling pretty young...lol. Because Papa and LM are here Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:53 PM Me either...I feel so old, do you Eddie? At 25? I wish I could go back to 16 again Well, I was feeling pretty young...lol. Because Papa and LM are here Ohhh yeah, I should too then... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:54 PM #3 spammer in the houseeeeeeeeee. lol Dj is #2 and he ain't got that much of a lead Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:54 PM Niceeeeeeeeeeee Jajajaja Glad you liked it. Well, I was feeling pretty young...lol. Because Papa and LM are here Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:00 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:00 PM Thank God it's lurve. Imagine what it would be if that were hate. Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:03 PM I hate you, then i love youuu Quote
stevethefan Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:09 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:09 PM Niceeeeeeeeeeee Jajajaja Glad you liked it. Well, I was feeling pretty young...lol. Because Papa and LM are here Don't be upset, you're still ten years younger than me!Uh oh...now I'm depressed. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:10 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 09:10 PM Ohhhhh Remember that age is nothin' but a number. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.