Edwin Posted April 4, 2008 at 07:35 PM Posted April 4, 2008 at 07:35 PM I'm not anymore. My special friend is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee Quote
stevethefan Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:04 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:04 AM You can always eat Taco Bell You mean...Taco Hell! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:31 AM I have something on my mind, so I guess I'll go post it in the right topic Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:32 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:32 AM I have another comic on my mind. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:40 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:40 AM DRAW ME!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:41 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:41 AM (edited) I'll post it soon here. Edited April 5, 2008 at 03:45 AM by LuisMa Quote
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:48 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:48 AM (edited) Kimberly Comic number 2: The Car Kimberly: I'm soooo happy with my new car. Wait till the guys see me and they'll turn green with envy. Kimberly: Loooooooook at me!!!!! The beach, the breeze, Celine playing in my car... What else can a guuurrrrl like me ask for???? LuisMa: Kim, it's been over two hours since we came here!Frida: Yes, it's enough. Get out of the car NOW!!! Edited April 5, 2008 at 03:54 AM by LuisMa Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:54 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:54 AM (edited) Oh well...nevermind Edited April 5, 2008 at 03:56 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:55 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:55 AM What's that Kim? I can't open it. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:55 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:55 AM Luis, are you being meannnnnnnnnnnnnn? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:57 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:57 AM I drew a pic of you, but for some reason it wouldn't let me post it like you do mine... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:57 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:57 AM I had the same problem, he's not kidding! It said "What program do you want to open this file with? Quote
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:58 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 03:58 AM That happens when the file extension is .bmp. But if you open it with Paint and save it as a .gif or .jpeg, then it will show on the page. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:04 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:04 AM Ohhhh lemme try again! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:05 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:05 AM Cool. In the meantime, I'll look for the translation to On S'est Aimé À Cause. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:08 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:08 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:09 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:09 AM ""Neener, neener" Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:16 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:16 AM Since you talk to her on the phone every night.... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:17 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:17 AM I did not find the translation on the web. I'll do it tomorrow and send it to your email. Quote
stevethefan Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:21 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:21 AM Since you talk to her on the phone every night.... OMG that drawing is uncanny! I mean, I feel like I'm looking at a photograph not a drawing. It reminds me of one of Krys's works. Quote
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:23 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:23 AM Hahaha Nice drawings, Kim!!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:34 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:34 AM Since you talk to her on the phone every night.... OMG that drawing is uncanny! I mean, I feel like I'm looking at a photograph not a drawing. It reminds me of one of Krys's works. I'm glad you like it Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:41 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:41 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:42 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:42 AM Hahaha Kim was bitten by the drawing super bug. Quote
Krys Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:46 AM Posted April 5, 2008 at 04:46 AM should be hyper drawing bug Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.