anna Posted March 30, 2008 at 03:47 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 03:47 PM i feel like dancin'here i go Quote
Elaine Posted March 30, 2008 at 08:21 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 08:21 PM Brotas Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM Today is bleh Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM (edited) Edited March 30, 2008 at 10:41 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:42 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:42 PM Is twice bleh, as I can read. Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:06 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:06 PM I might be going to montreal in september or a another month but i'm not sure and is ticket stub a good place to buy tickets for Celines Montreal show. some Advice would be grately appreciated. Quote
peo Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:49 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 11:49 PM Hi EVERYONE! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted March 31, 2008 at 03:36 AM Posted March 31, 2008 at 03:36 AM I think I've seen you on someones facebook Loka! I'll add ya tomorrow when I go browsing again Good night all. Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted March 31, 2008 at 05:28 AM Posted March 31, 2008 at 05:28 AM Good night to you all. Quote
shady pines ma Posted March 31, 2008 at 05:58 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 05:58 PM Is it sad that I spend more time in this forum than any Celine one? :X Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
anna Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:00 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:00 PM Is it sad that I spend more time in this forum than any Celine one? :X it's okay it's the spam cafe !!!! Quote
Edwin Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:07 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:07 PM Is it sad that I spend more time in this forum than any Celine one? :X Well if that's sad..Picture This. Omaha, Right now. This is the ONLY forum I spend time on. Celine or otherwise. Quote
shady pines ma Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:09 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:09 PM Are you going to tell a story, Ma? Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Edwin Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:14 PM Are you going to tell a story, Ma?No, I'm gonna sing a negro spiritual. Quote
Edwin Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:21 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:21 PM I will get to 7,000 today! I will, I will! I have a cutey patootie over in India I need to catch up to. Quote
shady pines ma Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:27 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:27 PM Well, I'm not one to blow my own turbenburble. (I know it's not the right word, go with me on this.) Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Edwin Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:47 PM Posted March 31, 2008 at 06:47 PM I can't even reach mine! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 05:09 AM Posted April 1, 2008 at 05:09 AM (edited) Edited April 1, 2008 at 05:09 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted April 1, 2008 at 05:33 AM Posted April 1, 2008 at 05:33 AM Mariah! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
KimboCosmo Posted April 1, 2008 at 06:11 AM Posted April 1, 2008 at 06:11 AM Ahh lookie, my face matches the colour of the forum now Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.