LuisMa Posted March 26, 2008 at 07:22 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 07:22 PM I don't get what u mean, Luis I thought the Boxes meant something Davey mentioned the other day. Quote
dj4celine Posted March 26, 2008 at 07:25 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 07:25 PM I meant the command box, text box and what-not box in VB Quote
dj4celine Posted March 26, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 08:03 PM Off to bed now, guys! G'nite!! Quote
LuisMa Posted March 26, 2008 at 08:24 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 08:24 PM GOOD NIGHT DHRUV!!!!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 26, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 10:14 PM Baaa-DEEEEEEP Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted March 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 10:24 PM Kimberly!!! Where have you been????? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 27, 2008 at 04:55 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 04:55 AM I've been hiding hehe Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 27, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 04:57 AM EVERYONE, I just wanted to let you know I'm selling 2 tickets for the Birmingham, Alabama show for Jan. 15th, 2009...go check out my topic on it in the World Tour section if you would be interested! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted March 27, 2008 at 05:00 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 05:00 AM Well, I guess from everyone lol...I'm in a load of mess right now, trying to figure some things out, been so busy I don't even have time to breathe, I have to remind myself that I actually need to do that from time to time Looks like you packed on some posts lately! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted March 27, 2008 at 05:02 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 05:02 AM Ohhhh well I hope you'll find some time and come back to the POST TILL YOU DROP section!! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted March 27, 2008 at 05:03 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 05:03 AM I know...I miss it terribly Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted March 27, 2008 at 07:24 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 07:24 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
dj4celine Posted March 27, 2008 at 08:50 AM Posted March 27, 2008 at 08:50 AM Anyone feel that the music for Le Vol D'un Ange is kinda sexy?? Quote
Edwin Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:24 PM Anyone feel that the music for Le Vol D'un Ange is kinda sexy?? Not really, haha Quote
Edwin Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 03:40 PM I can spam by myself, if that's what it takesss. Cmon Jeffie or Joey! Where are youuu? Quote
dj4celine Posted March 27, 2008 at 07:36 PM Posted March 27, 2008 at 07:36 PM Anyone feel that the music for Le Vol D'un Ange is kinda sexy?? Not really, haha Hmm.. but I think so Quote
anna Posted March 28, 2008 at 02:46 AM Posted March 28, 2008 at 02:46 AM i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world i don't wanna go to disney world Quote
Edwin Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:50 AM Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:50 AM I bet I know what Davey is doing right now, lol. Quote
nano Posted March 28, 2008 at 01:26 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 01:26 PM dang. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
mazceline Posted March 28, 2008 at 02:00 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 02:00 PM ouch Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
LuisMa Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 08:00 PM (edited) It's so hot now. Edited March 28, 2008 at 08:01 PM by LuisMa Quote
LuisMa Posted March 28, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted March 28, 2008 at 11:25 PM I'm so freakin' tired and I have completed only like 5% of everything I was planning to do today. Quote
celinerific Posted March 29, 2008 at 03:28 AM Posted March 29, 2008 at 03:28 AM I'm lacking the spam element. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.