shady pines ma Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:19 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:19 AM I posted this in the gay thread but I'm posting it here too cuz I'm loling at picturing Karen Walker doing this in my head. "ATTENTION REPUBLICANS! BEVERLEY LESLIE IS A HOMOSEXUAL!" Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Edwin Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:57 AM 4 minutes left... I could use a laugh now Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:59 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:59 AM "Don't Cryyyyyy for me Argentina the truth is I never left you, I keept my promise dont keep your distance." Quote
Célinefull Posted March 21, 2008 at 05:13 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 05:13 AM ugh rofl! madge. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:07 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:07 AM The Spam Cafe coffee anyone? Quote
Filine Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:02 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:02 AM Oh I can use some coffee Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Frida Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:05 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:05 AM Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Krys Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:21 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:21 AM Oh I can use some coffee http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/A_small_cup_of_coffee.JPG Quote
Frida Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:25 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:25 AM This one is better Krys.. HAPPY COFFEEEEE http://scienceblogs.com/omnibrain/upload/2007/06/funny_coffee.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:27 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:27 AM Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Davey84 Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:32 AM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:32 AM I'm more a cup of tea kind of person! http://blog.americanfeast.com/images/cup%20of%20tea.jpg :lmao1: Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
LuisMa Posted March 21, 2008 at 02:58 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 02:58 PM Good morning, afternoon or evening!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted March 21, 2008 at 03:03 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 03:03 PM Luis! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
LuisMa Posted March 21, 2008 at 03:25 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 03:25 PM How are you Mr. Davey? Quote
Edwin Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:22 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:22 PM bah, it would cost $100 to ship my ultimate box from amazon to here... off to ebayyyyyyyy Quote
LuisMa Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:31 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:31 PM Now you got a better deal!! Quote
Edwin Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:36 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:36 PM Thank you sweetie KISSSSSSS Quote
Filine Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:54 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 04:54 PM Thanks for the coffee LMAO at the tealady Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
dj4celine Posted March 21, 2008 at 05:32 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 05:32 PM Wow!! Cindy's here to play Quote
peo Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:02 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Filine Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:37 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:37 PM I didn't even know people came here to play haha SPAM Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Filine Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:43 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:43 PM Watashi watashi wa, totemo shiawase ne, anata no ai ni tsutsumarete iru karaaaa Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
dj4celine Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:52 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 09:52 PM Oh! We love to play here and what not, Cindy Quote
dj4celine Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:31 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:31 PM I'm off to sleep now Quote
LuisMa Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM Davey is telling me that he hates me. Quote
Davey84 Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM damn right I hate you!!! what do I gotta do??!! Do I gotta get water from the moon!!?? to get that cassette?!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
LuisMa Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM damn right I hate you!!! what do I gotta do??!! Do I gotta get water from the moon!!?? to get that cassette?!! I promise I'll tell you whenever I see that again!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.