Davey84 Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:53 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:53 PM merciiiiiiiiiii u probably never will though Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
LuisMa Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:55 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 10:55 PM Nothing is impossible. Quote
Davey84 Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:07 PM Posted March 21, 2008 at 11:07 PM let's hope so!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
shady pines ma Posted March 22, 2008 at 01:25 AM Posted March 22, 2008 at 01:25 AM OH EE OHYO OHOH EE OHYO OH Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Elaine Posted March 22, 2008 at 03:34 AM Posted March 22, 2008 at 03:34 AM Hungry! Cookies! Fat! Overweight! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Elaine Posted March 22, 2008 at 04:10 AM Posted March 22, 2008 at 04:10 AM This is the first Friday night in over 6 months that I can actually be awake till late without having to worry about working on Saturday morning, but I feel sleepy... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
LuisMa Posted March 22, 2008 at 05:07 AM Posted March 22, 2008 at 05:07 AM I feel so hyper tonight. Quote
Krys Posted March 22, 2008 at 08:02 AM Posted March 22, 2008 at 08:02 AM i'm all aloooooooooooooooooooooooooone Quote
shady pines ma Posted March 22, 2008 at 08:39 AM Posted March 22, 2008 at 08:39 AM HOW DO I GET YOU ALOOOOOOOOOOONE? Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
dj4celine Posted March 22, 2008 at 03:03 PM Posted March 22, 2008 at 03:03 PM (edited) G'morning/G'afternoon/G'evening guys I'm too now ...maybe even a little :mdr: Krys knows about it Edited March 22, 2008 at 03:07 PM by dj4celine Quote
LuisMa Posted March 22, 2008 at 04:02 PM Posted March 22, 2008 at 04:02 PM G'morning/G'afternoon/G'evening guys I'm too now ...maybe even a little Krys knows about it Darn!!! I came to MSN too late!! Quote
celinerific Posted March 22, 2008 at 04:31 PM Posted March 22, 2008 at 04:31 PM I wanna watch R&J again. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
peo Posted March 23, 2008 at 12:08 AM Posted March 23, 2008 at 12:08 AM Hi Everyone Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Elaine Posted March 23, 2008 at 12:10 AM Posted March 23, 2008 at 12:10 AM XF!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
AndrewAK6324 Posted March 23, 2008 at 04:55 AM Posted March 23, 2008 at 04:55 AM :bye1: Quote Celine Dion comes to Los Angeles on December 8, 2008 at the Staples Center!
Krys Posted March 23, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted March 23, 2008 at 03:43 PM you lil bugger! how dare you give me a new title! Quote
Elaine Posted March 23, 2008 at 03:48 PM Posted March 23, 2008 at 03:48 PM Take a shower!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
AndrewAK6324 Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:02 PM Hungry! Cookies! Fat! Overweight! :laugh: Quote Celine Dion comes to Los Angeles on December 8, 2008 at the Staples Center!
Elaine Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:08 PM Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:08 PM Easter eggs!!! Even more overweight!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
peo Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:26 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
LuisMa Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:51 PM Posted March 23, 2008 at 06:51 PM It's so darn hot down here!! I'm about to evaporate. LOL Quote
Elaine Posted March 23, 2008 at 11:13 PM Posted March 23, 2008 at 11:13 PM Ready for another XF round!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
shady pines ma Posted March 24, 2008 at 12:18 AM Posted March 24, 2008 at 12:18 AM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Elaine Posted March 24, 2008 at 01:05 AM Posted March 24, 2008 at 01:05 AM XF round? I'm an X-files addict, so everytime I can I rewatch the seasons. Today I've been watching it throughout the day, stopping only to come here, go to the bathroom or things like that! That's why I divide it in rounds! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.