Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Dhruvie!!! :clap: Are you totally back now????
Posted (edited)

a quick question....

if a deaf person goes to court ....is it still called a hearing????? :lol:

 

no offence meant or intended!!!

Edited by bfhb

love doesn't ask why

speaks from the heart and never explains

dont you know that love doesn't think twice

it can come all at once or whisper from a distance

Posted

tsssssssssssssssssss that is well bad :P

 

Im hungryy

Posted
when we say a person slept like a baby...do we mean....they woke up every two hours hungry for breastmilk and after soiling themselves??? :eek_yello:

love doesn't ask why

speaks from the heart and never explains

dont you know that love doesn't think twice

it can come all at once or whisper from a distance

Posted
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd263/edwindeux/orangetree.jpg
Posted
Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Dhruvie!!! :clap: Are you totally back now????

 

Nopes, Luis :( I just come in once in a while to check what'e going on... I'll be totally back on the forum by next week.. I hope!

Posted
Ohhhh :hug: I hope you're feeling much better. ;)
Posted
You're welcome. I hope we'll have you in full posting mood soon. :lol:
Posted
You're being missed, Dee! :hug:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Yeah, you definitely get our award for Most Missed Person in the Forum Ever!!!!! :hug:
Posted

I still have a lot of spamming and catching up to do!

Blah. I've been so preoccupied by other things through. :wacko:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
You're being missed, Dee! :hug:

 

Aww :hug:

 

Yeah, you definitely get our award for Most Missed Person in the Forum Ever!!!!! :hug:

 

Well, I can assure you one thing...it really feels good to be missed and wanted sometimes :giggle: But :hug: to you, too, dear bud :wub:

Posted

You're welcome. :hug:

 

And good night to you Dhruvie!!!!!!!

Posted

:o

 

Krys, did you do this deliberately? Last night we were discussing your 13113 posts, and now you are at 13131 !!! :wacko:

Posted
I know!!! :mdr: :mdr:
Posted
I know that you have a new love, but nevertheless I wish you the best.
Posted (edited)
delete meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. she bangs, she bangsss. oh baby when she movessss. Edited by EdwinDeux
Posted (edited)
stupid repeat post Edited by EdwinDeux
Posted (edited)
holy cowww, thats a lot of repeat posts Edited by EdwinDeux
Posted
omg :sofunny: you beat me! i had triple, you have quadruple :mdr:
Posted
i feel like s*** now...i need my dosage of Celine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...