nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM (edited) Thaanks! "300" is the winner! Edited April 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:48 AM is it really morning already :\ Quote
bfhb Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:52 AM Posted April 7, 2008 at 11:52 AM hey edwin...ur up early Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 12:11 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 12:11 PM Thanks for the Java Dermot! Yeah i wake up early too much, lol. But alas I have to go into work now, boooooooooooo. haha ANd Davey if you read this, you'll get something to read within an hour Quote
Davey84 Posted April 7, 2008 at 12:14 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 12:14 PM one hour?? what a facking liberty!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM lol, hush you, or you'll get nothing at all. whahahahaha Quote
LuisMa Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:07 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:07 PM Hi Dhruvieeeee!!!!!!!!!! How are you feeling? Quote
dj4celine Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:11 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:11 PM Hey Dj!!! Hi Dhruvieeeee!!!!!!!!!! How are you feeling? Hey both of you I'm feeling much better today... I may play for sometime tonite But I gotta go have my dinner now.. see ya soon Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:28 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 04:28 PM I want a fruit smoothie. Quote
dj4celine Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:01 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:01 PM I have a mild headache.. hope it doesn't get worse Quote
nano Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:01 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:01 PM 300 is over. It was so good. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
x_celinedion Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:04 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:04 PM I ate alreadyyy. Right now my contacts are being all stupid. Ugh. I hate Mondays. Goodness, I am filled with complaints. Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:08 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:08 PM No kidding! This ain't the complaint department ya know. Quote
dj4celine Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:50 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:50 PM I'm Alive... am I ?? I dont know Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:54 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 05:54 PM Yes honey, you are alive!!!! Come on, fly with me like that little mouse! Quote
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 06:38 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 06:38 PM you know i will make you do the movements with me in milwaukee. better practise Quote
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:02 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:02 PM (edited) Hey everybody Edited April 7, 2008 at 08:03 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:04 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:04 PM Eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I've got some catching up to do! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:09 PM Posted April 7, 2008 at 08:09 PM catching up of what, lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.