Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

The public really wants to build up stars and tear them down.  

  • Like 4

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

It's not just 2 specific fanbases that are saying those things, there are multiple ones but it's also people who just despise her for whatever reasons. The more successful you are the more haters will have, that's a fact.

It is mindboggling though that for many people her fall proved she's singing playback when it clearly proves the exact opposite. They have some serious issues.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 6:23 PM, Holborn said:

It's not just 2 specific fanbases that are saying those things, there are multiple ones but it's also people who just despise her for whatever reasons. The more successful you are the more haters will have, that's a fact.

It is mindboggling though that for many people her fall proved she's singing playback when it clearly proves the exact opposite. They have some serious issues.

Tall trees catch much wind.

It's just part of the game, Céline knew it from day one,she can handle it very well.

  • Like 4
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 6:23 AM, Holborn said:

It's not just 2 specific fanbases that are saying those things, there are multiple ones but it's also people who just despise her for whatever reasons. The more successful you are the more haters will have, that's a fact.

It is mindboggling though that for many people her fall proved she's singing playback when it clearly proves the exact opposite. They have some serious issues.

It is indeed deeply sad that some stories are just too good to be true (a heroic recovery, hard work and some miraculous science) that people feel they have to tear it down otherwise their own misery doesn't make sense. :( 

  • Like 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 10:51 AM, TheBobWig said:

Honestly she's all of us singing some gibberish when we forget the words. The rest of us just aren't holding a microphone when we do it. 🫡

Basically me singing along her French songs since 1996 😂

  • Haha 2
Posted

Also, is it tomorrow yet? I'll be on my way from 5:30am onwards without rest so aunty better be on time and sing Oxygene as an encore ktnxbye 😂🖤

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted

When Celine fell yesterday…  even the band behind her had no reaction. 🤣 

somebody needs to find the old Ziggy performance from TCWT where she falls and fhe put side by side. the fall looks very similar.

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 12:59 PM, Nmj said:

When Celine fell yesterday…  even the band behind her had no reaction. 🤣 

somebody needs to find the old Ziggy performance from TCWT where she falls and fhe put side by side. the fall looks very similar.

There’s also the clip from Montreal where she’s coming from one of the arms back to the centre of the stage and slips and almost ends up sliding into Megos piano space. 
 

the TCWT was fulllll of funny fails both human and tech. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 8:11 AM, AdrienneM said:

There’s also the clip from Montreal where she’s coming from one of the arms back to the centre of the stage and slips and almost ends up sliding into Megos piano space. 
 

the TCWT was fulllll of funny fails both human and tech. 

Yeah actually that’s one I was talking about. I got it confused with the bloody finger of Ziggy. 🤣 

 

  • Haha 4
Posted

Your fella wings of Pegasus is a real arse. He posted I think but I think now deleted a post about Shania Twains voice also, she has had a lot of issues with her voice. Just loves a tear down 

  • Like 1
Posted

All I am seeing on my IG is her falling and forgetting the words to PQTME. Get over it. On the longer version she's even saying "I'm all good don't worry" after her slip. Move on. She did. (And still someone tries to prove a point that DUOM lipped cos she can hear the background singers. Girllll)

  • Like 3
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 8:11 AM, AdrienneM said:

There’s also the clip from Montreal where she’s coming from one of the arms back to the centre of the stage and slips and almost ends up sliding into Megos piano space. 
 

the TCWT was fulllll of funny fails both human and tech. 

There’s definitely going to be this section again in the next DVD 😂

  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 3:48 PM, lyn said:

There’s definitely going to be this section again in the next DVD 😂

I bet there won't be a dvd

  • Haha 4

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

I was walking through my neighborhood and walked by a book store I like to go to - and look who I see in the front window.

Truly have Céline in Paris is wonderful. I just walked into a mall and saw Céline on a digital billboard and then I saw a woman with a Céline t-shirt walk by.  I hope it's just as great next spring.

PXL_20261008_134949367.MP.jpg

  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
  • Thanks 1

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

Well social media - keep it up and Celine will decide she is finished with performing on stage. Then they won't have to worry about her lipping or singing live. All these people analysing her voice have never performed a day in their lives yet they get to decide what the standard is for Celine Dion. I don't care what she does. She can go on stage a read a poem. I'm just happy to see her anywhere. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/30/2026 at 12:29 AM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Kinda and u can customized every clone celine if u want her voice to sound prime vocals again haha

Nah I'll take this version of Celine happily 😄 

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 10:36 AM, Macaronie said:

All I am seeing on my IG is her falling and forgetting the words to PQTME. Get over it. On the longer version she's even saying "I'm all good don't worry" after her slip. Move on. She did. (And still someone tries to prove a point that DUOM lipped cos she can hear the background singers. Girllll)

It's ridiculous. She is a human performer!!!  Every single singer no matter how famous they are - makes multiple mistakes on stage in every single performance. We might not see them all but they are there. It happens. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 10:28 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

I bet there won't be a dvd

What makes you think that? We’ve had a plethora of DVDs in the last 20 years why change now??!! 🤣 😂 🤐 

Posted (edited)
On 10/8/2026 at 4:39 PM, Nmj said:

What makes you think that? We’ve had a plethora of DVDs in the last 20 years why change now??!! 🤣 😂 🤐 

Nothing post René.   The Last Vegas residency ,2016 tour, 2017 tour, Hyde Park, The Courage Tour. Nothing. Une Seule Fois in 2013  was the last time.  13 years.

Edited by Alex_Incognito
  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 10:41 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

Nothing post René.   The Last Vegas residency 2016 tour, 2017 tour, Hyde Park, The Courage Tour. Nothing.

You didn’t catch my sarcasm 😂 🙈 

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 4:43 PM, Nmj said:

You didn’t catch my sarcasm 😂 🙈 

Guess not lol.  You hit a nerve lol 

  • Haha 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted (edited)
On 10/8/2026 at 10:45 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

Guess not lol.  You hit a nerve lol 

I feel you.


We all miss René. We didn’t know how great we had it as fans with him as manager, as nobody is perfect he was pretty darn close with the decisions he made as manager. 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'm seeing posts about Celine lip-syncing all over my social media. From groups for other artists too. 

And I just saw people commenting on the fall as proof of more lip-syncing as they see her fall, hear a gasp, and continue to hear singing. The singing they're hearing are the backup singings and the gasp is from the person holding the phone. But people are going to believe what they're going to believe.

All the TikTok clips of TPOL and ABM are not doing her any favors. 

What I don't get is, Taylor Swift lip-syncs and nobody seems to care. Celine does it and it's a scandal.

I think Celine and her team should try to get in front of this. At least TRY to do Power of Love and All By Myself 100% live. Maybe lipp some nights and not other nights. Do new arrangements of the songs so she can perform them easier.

If the problem is preserving her voice over a large number of shows, do less shows. 

Edited by Squall
Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 1:50 PM, ordinary fan said:

Guys......

Yesterday's show was simply amazing. We loved every second of it. 

She really was on fire last night, such control in her voice and she was so happy and into it. Really loved it. She was so strong, no difference when I saw her in 2016

I enjoyed the whole show, some highlights were ONCP, LDSLP, BYLM, EUS, TLDH, TC, courage, PQTME, Ziggy and JC :) 

Yesterday a dream came true - seeing her with my boyfriend, it was his first time. And he's in awe too :) 

Celine is simply one of a kind, so proud of what she's achieved and that she regains her throne again on stage

I'm beyond happy and grateful for yesterday evening 

Merci Celine 😍

Happy for both of you 😍

  • Like 1
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted

The problem with the algorithm is that it makes people think its a bigger deal then it is.  This really isnt anything to get ahead of.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   4 members

    • LukeD
    • jpatdeleon09
    • Matt96
    • TheBobWig
×
×
  • Create New...