aleMe Posted October 10, 2026 at 10:34 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 10:34 PM On 10/10/2026 at 17:26, karatedude317 said: Annie ha sido una decepción en general. Hace años, Celine lucía tan elegante. Yes, I feel the same way. I think Annie tries too hard to make her look very sophisticated and strictly high-fashion, but it feels forced. Personally, I prefer Law; I think he better understood her dramatic flair and personality, and he really gave her most of her iconic looks. Quote
Lillia184 Posted October 10, 2026 at 10:50 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 10:50 PM I unfortunately missed the live of tonight's show, the first one I haven't seen of this run. Is there sometimes a full upload from the forum member that does the youtube livestreams? If anyone happens to find it or any full songs before they get deleted please share if you can. Thanks ❤️ 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:03 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:03 PM Oh geeze… each photo it looks worse. Quote
IMCL Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:03 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:03 PM A few thoughts..First I read somewhere that JJG was at her show and everyone wanted him to be on stage with Celine. That would have been awesome but we do have to consider that he is now in his 70's and full blown retired. I do believe that just for him to be at the show with his family must have been awesome as well. Can you imagine the feeling ,seeing a whole arena sing your songs, and go crazy with every note. I read that they had met up with Celine . I am a major JJ fan. I love that before he wrote for her, he first took the time to get to know her, undrestand who she was. I think that this is the main reason why they worked together so well. The album D'eux will forever be a masterpiece. Quote
Remon Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:24 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:24 PM (edited) On 10/10/2026 at 7:59 PM, kathyr1 said: Anyone from the forum at the show tonight? I was there tonight as well. What. A. Show! She really is the gift that keeps on giving. It was so nice to see her back on stage. I watched the livestreams of the first few shows, but they really don’t do it justice. Seeing it all with your own eyes is something else. The stage design, the setlist, I ate it all up. And the section with the choir was just insane and such a highlight. The power coming from all those voices was like a wall of sound. Only the new dress was meh. It moves in such a weird way when she turns. And it was nice to see how much fun she’s having with the band members. There was so much more chemistry compared to the first few shows. They really must feel like family by now. Although I didn’t understand all of it, it was nice to see some good old goofy Céline faces while she was having fun with either the band members or the audience. You can definitely hear the vocal flaws here and there, just like in some of the YouTube videos. I especially noticed them on EUS and The Chase. But it’s totally random. Some notes come out flawlessly, while others that seem easier are clearly a struggle. But come on, there are much younger singers who don’t even come close to this level of performing. And my throat was also happy with the lower keys of some of the songs, lol. I booked through Eventtravel and was in row 9. Me and my friends had a great time, but the thing I don’t like about these VIP packages is that a lot of these people don’t seem to be actual fans. They sit down whenever they can, don’t sing along, and some even left before the encore. I wish she’d do it like Billy Joel, where the first rows are reserved for fans or fan club members. It must be much nicer for her as well. Trying to get some sleep now, but I can’t wait to see her again on closing night in May! Edited October 10, 2026 at 11:31 PM by Remon 3 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:25 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:25 PM I've attended the show from the stands today. - Even though nothing beats the front rows, it was still quite a nice experience. You feel more part of the audience in a way. I also missed a lot of the imagery the last time because I'm usually just watching the stage. - I made a lot of videos from the screens. Hope they turn out well (will check when I'm home) then I'll find a way to share. -When I first saw the new dress I was like 'oooooh, the forum is gonna have a field day with this one'. And y'all did *not* disappoint. 😂 -Today saw the return of #goofyceline on stage. I have to say a lot of the audience seemed a bit confused by it all lmao. Maybe the show is so carefully crafted/curated that it felt a little jarring for her to 'break character' like that. I'm not complaining though. As long as she doesn't incorporate the tissue bit from now on 😂 3 Quote
Remon Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:27 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:27 PM (edited) Oh and I loved the little LDSLP ad libs she incorporated into the end of SISDA (just like in Dansons). Edited October 10, 2026 at 11:33 PM by Remon 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:36 PM Posted October 10, 2026 at 11:36 PM On 10/10/2026 at 6:16 PM, queenofvegas said: This might be the ugliest dress she's ever worn on stage idk 😅 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Steeeepphh Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:15 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:15 AM I just saw this video on Facebook. Is Céline coming to Montreal? Has anyone heard anything about this? https://www.facebook.com/share/r/14wjj9afXE1/ Quote
jolo87 Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:25 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:25 AM On 10/10/2026 at 9:24 AM, idroveallnight said: I know, but some of these vids going after her are getting close to a million views. I just don’t know why her team isn’t making YouTube take them down for copyright violation OR mixes up the tracks a bit so she’s not using the same exact ones. Seems kinda reckless. I don’t care if she whispers the whole show, but there are major haters out there that are jealous she is selling out stadiums and still popular. If you guys see these vids on YouTube please flag and report. Yeah and the haters are weirdly organized, like I've seen some comments even here and in other very fan-specific places like the Celine subreddit that seem suspicious to me. it's almost at the point where they're brigading and why? these people are mostly Qanon / MAGA who believe that she eats children or is somehow the queen of the Illuminati. they're latching onto this because they think bringing her down will "expose the Satanists" in the music industry. that's one reason why nothing you say to them gets through, you can tell them that only a few songs are lipped and they don't care Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:28 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:28 AM October 10th concert https://drive.google.com/file/d/18s0j0gh63dQSOr-EmaBbhXbvefB_lnd_/view?usp=drivesdk 3 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:29 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:29 AM About lip sync https://youtu.be/RZTQk7cha8o?is=0Z6ayR65XJGFR3kC Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Abodi2002 Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:39 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 12:39 AM Tonight is likely the best she has sounded so far! I have only heard smallish parts but even the "then somebody bends" in Beauty and the Beast seemed much more open tonight. 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 11, 2026 at 01:24 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 01:24 AM Yeah…. Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CourageProject Posted October 11, 2026 at 01:40 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 01:40 AM this forum should start banning members talking about lip syncs continously. 1 3 2 Quote
Nmj Posted October 11, 2026 at 01:49 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 01:49 AM On 10/10/2026 at 9:24 PM, TiagoFragoso05 said: Yeah…. this takes the cake yikes 😬 this was the worst look ever since this happened….. 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 11, 2026 at 02:14 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 02:14 AM (edited) On 10/10/2026 at 9:40 PM, CourageProject said: this forum should start banning members talking about lip syncs continously. Freedom of speech doesn’t apply? It’s being talked about all over the Internet and many mainstream publications are picking it up. Perhaps members of Celine’s team see some of these posts so many people talking about it, may get the right people seeing this. This forum is for ppl to express their opinions and feelings about all things celine. The good the bad and the ugly. What will we ban next, ppl talking about the ugly dresses and wig buns? Edited October 11, 2026 at 02:15 AM by karatedude317 2 2 Quote
Nmj Posted October 11, 2026 at 03:56 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 03:56 AM I’m no fan of BATB but damn she sounded great on it tonight! 2 Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 11, 2026 at 04:02 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 04:02 AM On 10/10/2026 at 11:56 PM, Nmj said: I’m no fan of BATB but damn she sounded great on it tonight! It’s actually online! https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeR2zhkx8Dq/ 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 11, 2026 at 04:22 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 04:22 AM On 10/11/2026 at 12:02 AM, karatedude317 said: It’s actually online! https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeR2zhkx8Dq/ I think was Friday shows performance, tonight’s was even better. Quote
RosieBarron Posted October 11, 2026 at 05:56 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 05:56 AM (edited) On 10/11/2026 at 3:14 AM, karatedude317 said: Freedom of speech doesn’t apply? It’s being talked about all over the Internet and many mainstream publications are picking it up. Perhaps members of Celine’s team see some of these posts so many people talking about it, may get the right people seeing this. This forum is for ppl to express their opinions and feelings about all things celine. The good the bad and the ugly. What will we ban next, ppl talking about the ugly dresses and wig buns? Maybe a separate topic for those who actually care to fight it out there. The lipsync debate is truly boring beyond words. Edited October 11, 2026 at 05:58 AM by RosieBarron 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted October 11, 2026 at 07:12 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 07:12 AM On 10/11/2026 at 3:15 AM, Steeeepphh said: I just saw this video on Facebook. Is Céline coming to Montreal? Has anyone heard anything about this? https://www.facebook.com/share/r/14wjj9afXE1/ “Pas comme vous le pensez” Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 11, 2026 at 07:24 AM Posted October 11, 2026 at 07:24 AM So, Simon Royer was part of Dansons Music Video Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.