Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 8:17 PM, lyn said:

man how do you do this, Thanks – i feel very old failing to navigate tiktok

me too

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 9:17 PM, lyn said:

man how do you do this, Thanks – i feel very old failing to navigate tiktok

I will tell you later 😂

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 8:17 PM, Holborn said:

 

Now it's showing something else instead, not the concert anymore 

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 9:27 PM, ordinary fan said:

Now it's showing something else instead, not the concert anymore 

It's still the concert. Make sure you have caught up with the stream. He was streaming something else before.

Posted

Here we gooooo!!

Like the heavens freaking parting lol

IMG_0091.thumb.PNG.d65ce1dc154c9424014f85669ef9ccaf.PNG

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

I love how she introduces the band members in different songs...

  • Like 1
Posted

I think the nickname we were looking for as a fan group was given by Céline herself: "les amours". A bit cliché maybe, but sweet.

  • Like 3
Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 3:45 PM, Celinemaniac said:

I think the nickname we were looking for as a fan group was given by Céline herself: "les amours". A bit cliché maybe, but sweet.

I loved it!

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 2:45 PM, Celinemaniac said:

I think the nickname we were looking for as a fan group was given by Céline herself: "les amours". A bit cliché maybe, but sweet.

Nahh doesn't have the same ring as Eventtravellers 

  • Haha 7

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

EUS is tailored made for Celine’s voice… she sounds great singing every show. It should honestly go right before PQMTE at the end of the show.

  • Like 6
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 3:01 PM, LukeD said:

TLDH is such a vibe! The audience is really feeling it!

I think tonight’s version was her best I’ve heard so far this residency… 

 

SOMEBODY get her A S S in the studio. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Please sailor outfit BE GONE… 🙏🏽 🤣 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 10:07 PM, Nmj said:

Please sailor outfit BE GONE… 🙏🏽 🤣 

The bun will be gone before that outfit 😂

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 9:02 PM, Nmj said:

I think tonight’s version was her best I’ve heard so far this residency… 

 

SOMEBODY get her A S S in the studio. 

I love her #ss. I will do it 😍🤣

  • Haha 3
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 3:07 PM, Holborn said:

The bun will be gone before that outfit 😂

If the bun is a wig, why not let it down for a section of the show 🤣 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 3:07 PM, Nmj said:

Please sailor outfit BE GONE… 🙏🏽 🤣 

Update. Breaking news, it’s still there. 🤣 

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 4:07 PM, Nmj said:

Please sailor outfit BE GONE… 🙏🏽 🤣 

it will be the cover of the DVD / Blu Ray 

  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
Posted

i've unexpectedly come to LOVE hearing MHWGO reinterpreted.

  • Like 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

Probably the most hideous outfit she’s worn on stage. Doesn’t do Titanic justice. 

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 3:15 PM, celinefan1985 said:

Probably the most hideous outfit she’s worn on stage. Doesn’t do Titanic justice. 

I think it’s her favorite of them all though. She falls because of it and it stays.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted

she must be feeling super well today... all those vocal improvisations... we're now on a pretty stable week vocally!

  • Like 1
Posted

omg BATB runs that are beautiful AND hilarious lol

  • Like 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   7 members

    • Marc29
    • Giraffe
    • woodstock
    • marc-02
    • Mark_Rdam
    • jpatdeleon09
    • Dancing_Queen
×
×
  • Create New...