Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Je Chanterai was GREAT....

sept 16th, oct 7th and today are the top 3

Posted

The EB5 in JC was amazing tonight! Maybe the best also because of the belt afterwards which was more stable than usual!!!

  • Like 3
Posted

“Je chanterai” sounds so good every night! I’m convinced this is pretty much what it would’ve sounded like even on the LTAL tour, we weren’t robbed haha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 4:19 PM, Squall said:

To my knowledge, those vocals were recorded specifically for the Olympics. Unless I'm wrong.

That’s what we all thought but now i wonder…. If she can still sound like that now, that’s pretty amazing 

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 5:22 PM, Céline RO said:

“Je chanterai” sounds so good every night! I’m convinced this is pretty much what it would’ve sounded like even on the LTAL tour, we weren’t robbed haha

probably she would sung on the studio key back then... but I find it VERY CURIOUS how she's so strong on these two specific belts... it's almost like her body fully unlocks in this song...

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 5:24 PM, karatedude317 said:

That’s what we all thought but now i wonder…. If she can still sound like that now, that’s pretty amazing 

well she can... we have seen multiple times... she has pretty strong belts in Encore Un Soir, PQTME, Je Chanterai, TP... what happened with the Olympics is that she was on studio, so she could redo over and over again ultil each note was perfect...

  • Like 2
Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 9:27 PM, MaiconSC said:

probably she would sung on the studio key back then... but I find it VERY CURIOUS how she's so strong on these two specific belts... it's almost like her body fully unlocks in this song...

 there is a chance that she sung this song in Montreal during LTAL tour.

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 4:21 PM, Nmj said:

This guy is probably a bigger FAN than me, and that’s sayin a lot.  😂 

IMG_7745.thumb.jpeg.18f42289d33791992daec3acb5c34650.jpeg

I always love watching him!

  • Like 4
Posted

I will say all these rumours have done nothing to ticket prices lol... I'm constantly looking for something for May on stubhub and they're only going up 😅

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 4:24 PM, Reeceraul0045 said:

Week 3 Recap 

 

 

Cynthia Erivo is in the video!

and I loved that they showed more of backstage moments with the choir/band...

  • Like 3
Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 4:59 PM, MaiconSC said:

Cynthia Erivo is in the video!

and I loved that they showed more of backstage moments with the choir/band...

Ohhh I love this backstage feature!!! I love the chorister's perspective. The people around her are amazing. Having all of them applaud us in the audience as we applauded them was also such a special memory. What a beautiful family. 

  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 11:27 PM, MaiconSC said:

probably she would sung on the studio key back then... but I find it VERY CURIOUS how she's so strong on these two specific belts... it's almost like her body fully unlocks in this song...

Hm not sure, Céline has always liked lowering keys a little bit - one or two semitones. It’s quite likely that this is the key she would’ve sung it in back then too.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

So… apparently JJG was in the audience tonight.

  • Like 5
The best is yet to come...
Posted

But where are those “one or two surprises” that Scott talked about? In my mind he means one-off performances of certain songs. Will we see them during the last week?

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Probably has been discussed already, but I’m getting really worried about all the YouTube bashers going after her for you know what. It seems quite risky for her to be using the same tracks every night. They need to mix it up a bit given the thousands of videos being recorded every show. I don’t care if she does it, but it’s enough to be scandalous at this point.

Posted

Just came back from the show, simply amazing! I am so happy that I had the chance to go. Celine is just from another universe. From the first second she captures the crowd. Will post more later!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 5:50 PM, idroveallnight said:

Probably has been discussed already, but I’m getting really worried about all the YouTube bashers going after her for you know what. It seems quite risky for her to be using the same tracks every night. They need to mix it up a bit given the thousands of videos being recorded every show. I don’t care if she does it, but it’s enough to be scandalous at this point.

Compared to many other big female singers, Celine doesn’t lip much. A few songs out of 26/27 is a lot less than most of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 5:48 PM, Céline RO said:

But where are those “one or two surprises” that Scott talked about? In my mind he means one-off performances of certain songs. Will we see them during the last week?

Blue dress! Black dress. Blue dress again! Surprise!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 7:19 PM, lyn said:

Blue dress! Black dress. Blue dress again! Surprise!

don't forget the flowers after the opera... she's always surprised

  • Haha 3
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 12:48 AM, Céline RO said:

But where are those “one or two surprises” that Scott talked about? In my mind he means one-off performances of certain songs. Will we see them during the last week?

She will sing ABM and TPOL live once so people can stfu about it 🙃

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 1:19 AM, lyn said:

Blue dress! Black dress. Blue dress again! Surprise!

Also white dress and we could see the blue dress today on the big screen!

Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 5:56 PM, ivo said:

Just came back from the show, simply amazing! I am so happy that I had the chance to go. Celine is just from another universe. From the first second she captures the crowd. Will post more later!

Glad you had a good time

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 12:23 AM, KyleVan41 said:

Just back from the show !!!

 

I have seen Celine eight times and this is honestly the best she has ever been.  The show the production the stage her charisma the songs her voice is out of this world.  YouTube videos don’t even do it a fraction of the justice. she’s on another level ; a level that cannot be comprehended until you see her live.  I couldn’t be more impressed.  

That's funny, I was just telling @lynthe exact same thing. I've seen Céline many times since my first show in 2016, but this was the best I've ever seen her. 

 

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   6 members

    • Printemps
    • TiagoFragoso05
    • Danystar
    • isurrender
    • Alex_Incognito
    • wobar86
×
×
  • Create New...