Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 4:44 PM, Jay718 said:

Barnev has been responding back to me via dm. Dawn will read my messages but not respond. I haven't tried to contact Judy Kang lately. Anyone have any luck with the others? Elise, Phillipe, Jordan?

and why have we been harrassing the backup singers?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Posted

Did anyone record last nights show that we can see? I was so glad to be able to download the October 7th show on my phone. That recording is missing chanterai 

Posted

I hope when this leg is over next week Céline takes a little break and somebody gets her butt in the studio to finish the albums. She sounds great lately, they should be taking advantage of great vocals!

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
On 10/10/2026 at 8:56 AM, CourageProject said:

and why have we been harrassing the backup singers?

Well I also harrassed Chantal at Feeling Productions. I had been asking if there were backstage tour opportunities (not a Celine meet & greet). Sadly, I have not been fortunate in my attempts.

Edited by Jay718
  • Confused 1
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Posted

Today's look, she just left the hotel.

image.png.7f21a81e2ff343f83f780e88b6fa6bc6.png

image.png

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Omg, EventTravel has shipped out the tickets. I was kinda worried since I’m a solo traveler that I’d be pushed back to the rows in the back, but for my 3rd show I’m at the 3rd row in block A 😍

If there are any people attending the last show on the 4th until the 9th row, I want to apologize in front since I’m 1m94 tall. 🙈

All the people who are attending tonight, enjoy ❤️

Edited by ParisFollies
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted

On my way! Hopefully she’ll be in just a top shape tonight as yesterday. 

  • Like 7
Posted

A better look at her suit, McQueen S/S 2027.

image.png.bdb3ac096146c3f1df6e167d25783e63.png

  • Like 1
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 10:03 AM, Thomas said:

A better look at her suit, McQueen S/S 2027.

image.png.bdb3ac096146c3f1df6e167d25783e63.png

Not a fan of this. Looks like it’s from Hillary Clintons closet. 

  • Haha 2
Posted

Interested in today's look (Thank God she didn't choose the hairdo!! :sofunny:) >>>

 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Posted

The photos do not do her justice. I was there with and Céline looked absolutely amazing in that outfit 😍 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 10/9/2026 at 10:07 PM, celine2199 said:

Her team made youtube take down so many videos of the live songs recorded by real fans,they even took down some fans' whole channels.

But they somehow let her haters' videos of lipping accusations be still out there.

I'm not worried about any of this,I don't believe it will affect her.

But the way her team handle things makes my blood pressure skyrocket. It's like they themselves want to sabotage her. Without Rene,they're fxxking useless,running around like headless chickens. 😫

I mean to be fair she was using the same TPOL track forever. At least they made her re-record it. They just need different variations of it. Like MHWGO, ABM - what are they thinking with the same track every night that literally every person in that stadium is recording?

Posted

What time does Celine usually leave her hotel to go to the venue?

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 4:53 PM, LukeD said:

What time does Celine usually leave her hotel to go to the venue?

Usually around 15:30 Paris time, but it can vary. 

Posted (edited)
On 10/10/2026 at 4:53 PM, LukeD said:

What time does Celine usually leave her hotel to go to the venue?

Between 14:00 pm - 15:30 pm (Paris Time)

Edited by dawn
Posted (edited)

Does anyone think celine will do shows in the united states?

 

Can't wait for the show tonight.

 

I hope she does shows in the us. First time i saw her was then taking chances tour.

 

Edited by kathyr1
Posted

Someone asked what song they rehearsed that did not make the show. I confirmed with a band member that TLYM did not make the final cut.

  • Thanks 1
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 10:03 AM, Thomas said:

A better look at her suit, McQueen S/S 2027.

image.png.bdb3ac096146c3f1df6e167d25783e63.png

Love the outfit today

Posted

Another favorite is think twice i hope she adds it to future shows.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 2:02 PM, Macaronie said:

Layout_9d0cfe8b-d86c-4bce-81f9-9473742d7af1.jpg

Layout_84deea12-83a2-4eaa-afbc-65b2dbe59656.jpg

Love the pink dress for the opening of show better than the black one

Posted
On 10/10/2026 at 2:05 PM, Holborn said:

man how do you do this, Thanks – i feel very old failing to navigate tiktok

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   6 members

    • Printemps
    • TiagoFragoso05
    • Danystar
    • isurrender
    • Alex_Incognito
    • wobar86
×
×
  • Create New...