Squall Posted October 8, 2026 at 03:04 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 03:04 PM On 10/8/2026 at 10:02 AM, DCCeline said: The problem with the algorithm is that it makes people think its a bigger deal then it is. This really isnt anything to get ahead of. I very much disagree. This talk is wide spread and it's getting worse. The internet loves to destroy people. They're sensing a bit of Celine blood in the water and they're going in for the attack. Quote
Popular Post Holborn Posted October 8, 2026 at 03:48 PM Popular Post Posted October 8, 2026 at 03:48 PM On 10/8/2026 at 6:04 PM, Squall said: I very much disagree. This talk is wide spread and it's getting worse. The internet loves to destroy people. They're sensing a bit of Celine blood in the water and they're going in for the attack. What are you even watching? Maybe you have trained your algorithm to show you such things. Ofc there are people who think she lips and many other stuff but we're talking about a tiny percentage. Most people don't even know she's having a residency in Paris nor care about such things. You can't take seriously these trolls. If you do then apparently the correct pronunciation of monde is mo with a fading o and the correct verse is "rendez-vous quand j'aurai dévoré mes ap-I'm all good don't worry". Make sure to remember that so you can sing it properly next time 😁 2 1 5 Quote
comingback Posted October 8, 2026 at 03:48 PM Author Posted October 8, 2026 at 03:48 PM (edited) On 10/8/2026 at 4:41 PM, Alex_Incognito said: Nothing post René. The Last Vegas residency ,2016 tour, 2017 tour, Hyde Park, The Courage Tour. Nothing. Une Seule Fois in 2013 was the last time. 13 years. I never understood why they didn't release a DVD of the Mini Tour 2016/2017. Of course they planned something and then they cancelled it.🙄 Why? Edited October 8, 2026 at 03:49 PM by comingback 2 2 Quote
DCCeline Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:05 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:05 PM On 10/8/2026 at 11:04 AM, Squall said: I very much disagree. This talk is wide spread and it's getting worse. The internet loves to destroy people. They're sensing a bit of Celine blood in the water and they're going in for the attack. Wide spread where? No comments on FB or certain Tiktoks arent widespreadz Again its your Algo thats making you think a lot of people know or care about this. 1 Quote
Squall Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:25 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:25 PM On 10/8/2026 at 10:48 AM, Holborn said: What are you even watching? Maybe you have trained your algorithm to show you such things. Ofc there are people who think she lips and many other stuff but we're talking about a tiny percentage. Most people don't even know she's having a residency in Paris nor care about such things. You can't take seriously these trolls. If you do then apparently the correct pronunciation of monde is mo with a fading o and the correct verse is "rendez-vous quand j'aurai dévoré mes ap-I'm all good don't worry". Make sure to remember that so you can sing it properly next time 😁 People.com and various media outlets who are posting anything about Celine. The comments are flooded with people saying she lipsyncs. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:41 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:41 PM On 10/8/2026 at 10:56 PM, Squall said: Yeah, I'm seeing posts about Celine lip-syncing all over my social media. From groups for other artists too. And I just saw people commenting on the fall as proof of more lip-syncing as they see her fall, hear a gasp, and continue to hear singing. The singing they're hearing are the backup singings and the gasp is from the person holding the phone. But people are going to believe what they're going to believe. All the TikTok clips of TPOL and ABM are not doing her any favors. What I don't get is, Taylor Swift lip-syncs and nobody seems to care. Celine does it and it's a scandal. I think Celine and her team should try to get in front of this. At least TRY to do Power of Love and All By Myself 100% live. Maybe lipp some nights and not other nights. Do new arrangements of the songs so she can perform them easier. If the problem is preserving her voice over a large number of shows, do less shows. Or better yet.. ignore them. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:58 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 04:58 PM Check this guy’s channel. It has some great quality videos from Oct 7 show 4 Quote
MaiconSC Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:05 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:05 PM On 10/8/2026 at 1:58 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: Check this guy’s channel. It has some great quality videos from Oct 7 show her best ONCP 🥰 the arrangement is so catching... I love it!!! 3 Quote
LukeD Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:18 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:18 PM On 10/8/2026 at 5:25 PM, Squall said: People.com and various media outlets who are posting anything about Celine. The comments are flooded with people saying she lipsyncs. Loads of media posts about her fall during DUMA too. Proved she sings live. Same for her messing up the lyrics of PQTME. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:27 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:27 PM And the crowds in the Oct 7 show has some pipes! They are all singing along with her. Another great crowd 😁 2 Quote
aleMe Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:38 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 05:38 PM On 8/10/2026 at 7:43, lyn said: Es realmente muy triste que algunas historias sean demasiado buenas para ser verdad (una recuperación heroica, mucho esfuerzo y algún milagro científico) y que la gente sienta la necesidad de destruirlas, de lo contrario su propia miseria no tendría sentido. Unfortunately, many people take pleasure in criticizing others negatively just to convince themselves that they are doing better or that their own beliefs are somehow superior. It’s sad, but very human. Personally, whenever I read or see those kinds of negative comments, I just ignore them. Thirty thousand people see Celine at every show and can clearly tell that the vast majority of the performance is live. That experience won't be erased by those who—from a clearly biased and unfair perspective—try to convince us otherwise. They’ll move on to another topic as soon as Taylor decides to paint a fingernail blue or something like that😂, that’s just how the internet works. In the meantime, Celine will keep singing happily, and I’ll be happy too—for myself and for her. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted October 8, 2026 at 06:45 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 06:45 PM (edited) Here’s my new fav photo! 😂 A thumbs up for the haters. SPS or no SPS…. 27 or 57, I don’t like the idea of these flare pants when working a stage. Time to retire them. Edited October 8, 2026 at 06:46 PM by Nmj 2 2 Quote
Shocker Posted October 8, 2026 at 06:56 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 06:56 PM found this on Facebook: Destin https://www.facebook.com/reel/1887277052241942 1 Quote
MartaCelineFan Posted October 8, 2026 at 07:00 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 07:00 PM On 10/8/2026 at 8:45 PM, Nmj said: Here’s my new fav photo! 😂 A thumbs up for the haters. SPS or no SPS…. 27 or 57, I don’t like the idea of these flare pants when working a stage. Time to retire them. This story was the first thing I saw online this morning and I almost passed out. Quote
mirage Posted October 8, 2026 at 07:10 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 07:10 PM Anyone else waiting for Recap Week III ? 😬 3 1 1 Quote
Shocker Posted October 8, 2026 at 07:21 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 07:21 PM I'm not entirely sure if it was from yesterday – it was uploaded six hours ago, so it's possible. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1647362696981447 Quote
Nmj Posted October 8, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 08:03 PM On 10/8/2026 at 3:10 PM, mirage said: Anyone else waiting for Recap Week III ? 😬 If they don’t put the fall in ultra HD I don’t want it. 😂 They should own it! 3 Quote
lyn Posted October 8, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 08:10 PM On 10/8/2026 at 4:03 PM, Nmj said: If they don’t put the fall in ultra HD I don’t want it. 😂 They should own it! slow mo from all angles 👌 5 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
GoldenLeaf Posted October 8, 2026 at 08:33 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 08:33 PM October 7, 2026 concert!!! 1 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted October 8, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 09:19 PM (edited) On 10/8/2026 at 9:33 PM, GoldenLeaf said: October 7, 2026 concert!!! Downloaded the video AND the audio for insurance lmao edit: dare i say last night was the weakest performance of BYLM? the belts were kinda all over the place, which wasn’t the case in other songs. Idk just something I noticed. Edited October 8, 2026 at 09:26 PM by AdrienneM 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted October 8, 2026 at 10:07 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 10:07 PM On 10/8/2026 at 5:19 PM, AdrienneM said: Downloaded the video AND the audio for insurance lmao edit: dare i say last night was the weakest performance of BYLM? the belts were kinda all over the place, which wasn’t the case in other songs. Idk just something I noticed. I kinda agree. But interestingly the other live songs were better. Although I notice her being more shaky on the first few songs is somewhat of a pattern. If someone has the full show can they put it on google drive? She sounded better yesterday than the October shows from last week. Not sure about September 30 as we don't have a lot from that day. Quote
Holborn Posted October 8, 2026 at 10:38 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 10:38 PM On 10/8/2026 at 10:21 PM, Shocker said: I'm not entirely sure if it was from yesterday – it was uploaded six hours ago, so it's possible. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1647362696981447 That's from the 1st show Quote
Holborn Posted October 8, 2026 at 10:47 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 10:47 PM (edited) On 10/9/2026 at 12:19 AM, AdrienneM said: Downloaded the video AND the audio for insurance lmao edit: dare i say last night was the weakest performance of BYLM? the belts were kinda all over the place, which wasn’t the case in other songs. Idk just something I noticed. Nah she definitely had weaker BYLM performances. I have to say that the video is great and thankfully someone filmed and uploaded most of that show but this zoom is criminal. If they had a better camera we would be counting the pores on her skin. It manages to lose most of the acoustics of the arena and affects the overall sound a lot. Despite that she still sounds great!! Maybe if you play it on vlc with 200% volume and good stereo headphones you will get a better idea, still not close to how she really sounded live. Edited October 8, 2026 at 10:51 PM by Holborn 2 Quote
tshlw Posted October 8, 2026 at 11:16 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 11:16 PM On 10/8/2026 at 4:03 PM, Nmj said: If they don’t put the fall in ultra HD I don’t want it. 😂 They should own it! Celine Dion Takes a Tumble During Paris Residency 🤣 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
TheBobWig Posted October 8, 2026 at 11:58 PM Posted October 8, 2026 at 11:58 PM On 10/8/2026 at 2:45 PM, Nmj said: Here’s my new fav photo! 😂 A thumbs up for the haters. SPS or no SPS…. 27 or 57, I don’t like the idea of these flare pants when working a stage. Time to retire them. I've just been contorting myself around trying to figure out how her right hip bone looks like that. All I know is she has to be good at playing Twister. 1 Quote
Holborn Posted October 9, 2026 at 12:04 AM Posted October 9, 2026 at 12:04 AM On 10/9/2026 at 2:58 AM, TheBobWig said: I've just been contorting myself around trying to figure out how her right hip bone looks like that. All I know is she has to be good at playing Twister. Isn't that just the pocket of the pants?! That's the fabric, it has to be! Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 9, 2026 at 01:52 AM Posted October 9, 2026 at 01:52 AM On 10/8/2026 at 4:33 PM, GoldenLeaf said: October 7, 2026 concert!!! Thank you so SO much for this. Watching before it gets taken down Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 9, 2026 at 02:09 AM Posted October 9, 2026 at 02:09 AM I hope someone is able to download her last concert of the residency. She may sound the best that night Quote
Shocker Posted October 9, 2026 at 02:46 AM Posted October 9, 2026 at 02:46 AM On 10/9/2026 at 12:38 AM, Holborn said: That's from the 1st show Are you sure? I was at the first concert on September 12th—sitting in the third row—and I remember it quite differently. Vocally, it was one of the more mediocre performances; for me, it was defined by emotion and vulnerability—a brave first step back into the world of performing. But then again, after eleven concerts, I might be mixing things up a bit. Quote
rachel9767 Posted October 9, 2026 at 03:29 AM Posted October 9, 2026 at 03:29 AM (edited) On 10/3/2026 at 6:15 AM, rachel9767 said: Updated with 30/9 videos gathered (separated into 2 as not enough storage lol), will keep looking for today and tmr videos and put in the third link. Here we go!! Updated videos gathered up to 7/10, including the full show just shared 🫡 12-23/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XoaEPCopRMTN4uMXxiD2qWleH41311Q_?usp=drive_link 25-30/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmLqUboNTzcl59iyOdxlRfcuquizeyqF?usp=drive_link 30/9-7/10: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wUazdxrhrVYEwWlSPvSGcIaMDJODQrAD?usp=sharing Edited October 9, 2026 at 03:29 AM by rachel9767 2 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.