remykyes Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:28 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:28 PM On 9/7/2026 at 4:25 PM, Nmj said: Is Singapore a big enough market? I just feel like Montreal would be next only because if/when she releases the upcoming French album, she'll most likely do the other big French market in the world. Then I could see her do Asia/Singapore. Time will tell. 2 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
ordinary fan Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:33 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:33 PM (edited) On 9/7/2026 at 11:28 PM, remykyes said: I just feel like Montreal would be next only because if/when she releases the upcoming French album, she'll most likely do the other big French market in the world. Then I could see her do Asia/Singapore. Time will tell. Well if the rumors are somewhat true it could be Singapore in 2027, maybe in the summer and then early 2028 Montreal, when the renovations are completed... Edited September 7, 2026 at 09:33 PM by ordinary fan Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:38 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:38 PM She can’t still be out is she? Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:44 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:44 PM On 9/7/2026 at 5:38 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: She can’t still be out is she? She is. 1 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:45 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:45 PM On 9/7/2026 at 11:38 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: She can’t still be out is she? She hasn't come back to the hotel yet. That's crazy! I hope she's okay. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:49 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 09:49 PM Girls doing a 12 hr shift! Quote
stevo Posted September 7, 2026 at 10:00 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 10:00 PM (edited) She needs to get home to her bed, running about the streets of Paris Edited September 7, 2026 at 10:00 PM by stevo 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 7, 2026 at 10:06 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 10:06 PM If the rumours are true about the last rehearsal being Wed she’s prob done the whole show this evening. Hope she’s feeling great and is happy with it! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 10:16 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 10:16 PM On 9/7/2026 at 6:00 PM, stevo said: She needs to get home to her bed, running about the streets of Paris No more “bunker” for CECE 1 Quote
Coffeegirl Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:21 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:21 PM She’s back with new hair! 6 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:21 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:21 PM (edited) Oh that’s the hair they gonna for the stage… clearly a dress rehearsal! Edited September 7, 2026 at 11:22 PM by Nmj 1 1 1 Quote
remykyes Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:37 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:37 PM On 9/7/2026 at 7:21 PM, Coffeegirl said: She’s back with new hair! FINALLY! OMG I'm going to cry. She looks amazing. Is it Saturday yet?! 😭 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
karatedude317 Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:43 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:43 PM Wow I guess the extensions are in/the wig is on. Why did they go back to blonde?! Anyway I’ll take any color hair over the bun any day. I wonder if she’s keeping it like this for the rest of her time there Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:46 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:46 PM On 9/7/2026 at 7:43 PM, karatedude317 said: Wow I guess the extensions are in/the wig is on. Why did they go back to blonde?! Anyway I’ll take any color hair over the bun any day. I wonder if she’s keeping it like this for the rest of her time there I’m sure she’ll exit in the bun again tomorrow.. this is just show day wig 🤣 1 2 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:50 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:50 PM On 9/7/2026 at 7:46 PM, Nmj said: I’m sure she’ll exit in the bun again tomorrow.. this is just show day wig 🤣 What a difference long hair makes! 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:53 PM Posted September 7, 2026 at 11:53 PM (edited) It’s funny how the hair down can make the ugly blazer look better! 🤣 this wig is actually new, looks good even though darker is better imo: Edited September 7, 2026 at 11:59 PM by Nmj 3 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:04 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:04 AM By the way, seems the camera man is still with Celine at 1:30am Paris time… finally they got a clue, team Celine. 🎥 1 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:08 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:08 AM On 9/7/2026 at 7:53 PM, Nmj said: It’s funny how the hair down can make the ugly blazer look better! 🤣 this wig is actually new, looks good even though darker is better imo: It’s def a wig. Looks like the hair from the announcement vid but that looked less wig like. Too bad they didn’t keep that but I’ll still take this over a bun! Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:13 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:13 AM On 9/7/2026 at 8:08 PM, karatedude317 said: It’s def a wig. Looks like the hair from the announcement vid but that looked less wig like. Too bad they didn’t keep that but I’ll still take this over a bun! I’m sure they are still tweaking it… looking at slightly different styling from now til Wednesday. I think tonight was dress rehearsal #1 and they have the next two days for #2 and 3. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:22 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:22 AM CELINE was holding her cell phone tonight and she still has that photo of René and herself as her wallpaper ♥️ He’s the only dead person, I want a tribute for this concert! 5 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:33 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:33 AM Omg she looks frigging stunning 😍 2 Quote
LukeD Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:42 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:42 AM The wig looks unnatural and misplaced. Just because it's not a bun doesn't mean it's good. 4 Quote
queenofvegas Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:49 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:49 AM On 9/7/2026 at 5:42 PM, LukeD said: The wig looks unnatural and misplaced. Just because it's not a bun doesn't mean it's good. I agree. I think it looks a little bit uncanny. And the color doesn’t suit her. 3 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:49 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:49 AM On 9/7/2026 at 8:42 PM, LukeD said: The wig looks unnatural and misplaced. Just because it's not a bun doesn't mean it's good. She just returned from like a 12 hour day, probably did some high-kicks the thing probably moved a little. I’m sure they are still working out the kinks. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:51 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 12:51 AM On 9/7/2026 at 8:42 PM, LukeD said: The wig looks unnatural and misplaced. Just because it's not a bun doesn't mean it's good. Doesn’t look as bad in video. Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:04 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:04 AM On 9/7/2026 at 8:42 PM, LukeD said: The wig looks unnatural and misplaced. Just because it's not a bun doesn't mean it's good. I’m with ya on this luke. This one was so much better. Hopefully they are just trying it out. Quote
KyleVan41 Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:04 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:04 AM On 9/7/2026 at 9:51 PM, Nmj said: Doesn’t look as bad in video. She looks great! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:11 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:11 AM I'm watching more clips on social media and I insist the wig's misplaced - the forehead looks slightly bigger than it normally is. The colour is ok though, not too blonde which suits her. Quote
Nmj Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:13 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:13 AM On 9/7/2026 at 9:11 PM, LukeD said: I'm watching more clips on social media and I insist the wig's misplaced - the forehead looks slightly bigger than it normally is. The colour is ok though, not too blonde which suits her. I don’t think it looks that bad… I think it’s because of the long day… but Dee was probably on dog poop duty. 💩 1 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:44 AM Posted September 8, 2026 at 01:44 AM On 9/7/2026 at 8:22 PM, Nmj said: CELINE was holding her cell phone tonight and she still has that photo of René and herself as her wallpaper ♥️ He’s the only dead person, I want a tribute for this concert! I saw it to and started to cry On 9/7/2026 at 8:22 PM, Nmj said: CELINE was holding her cell phone tonight and she still has that photo of René and herself as her wallpaper ♥️ He’s the only dead person, I want a tribute for this concert! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.