Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 12:01 PM, Céline RO said:

Céline doesn’t have too many songs which already have a choir in them. I can only think of a few straight away: “Call the Man”, “The Hard Way”, “Je chanterai”, “Sur le même bateau”, “The Power of the Dream”, “Bonjour, pardon, merci” and, of course, “Love Can Move Mountains”. 

We’re either getting a few of those (probably BPM and LCMM) or Scott has come up with some really cool arrangements for other songs!

 

On 9/6/2026 at 12:01 PM, ordinary fan said:

Some songs to perform with the choir - call the man, je chanterai, the hard way, thankful, LCMM.... :) 

 

On 9/6/2026 at 12:03 PM, ordinary fan said:

Good catch, I forgot some haha 

All of them would be very very welcome, maybe LCMM a little less haha

 

On 9/6/2026 at 12:08 PM, Lorenzo77 said:

Let’s talk about love !!!

New Dawn

The Show Must Go On - would be interesting with choir

Et s’il n’en restait qu’une

I’m Alive - the backing vocals with a gospel oomph would be fresh and fun

 

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 6:25 PM, Nmj said:

Sounds like she’s off today then will rehearse Monday-Wednesday and take the last two days off for vocal rest! They need to film those shows when the voice is fresh, she hasn’t vocally rested since the late 90s.

What do you think? Off course they gonna film the last show when they've cut into the setlist massively  and when she is a bit bored.

  • Sad 1
Posted

Just imagine if I get to perform a duet with Celine Dion someday and here are the lyrics to my debut solo song that I wrote, any recommendations to what key it should be in?

I Have Nothing Left No More

Verse 1

I used to have everything, but I have nothing now.

I used to have brightness and joy, but now I’m so depressed.

 

The hell hole I am in.

Is consuming everything.

Where there was once creation

Now there is nothing, but destruction

 

The world is a wasteland. 

 

 

Pre-chorus

There is nothing left, but wars and battles.

And I am so angry that you left me.

You have got me through scars and battles before.

You left me with nothing.

But chaos and despair.

You have told me what I thought were truths.

But it turned out they were all lies all along.

It sucks so hard that you left me.

When I was losing everything.

The world is a battlefield of good vs evil.

 

Chorus

I’ve lost everything.

Thanks to you.

Now I have nothing, nothing left no more.

Now that everything’s gone.

A black hole is sucking everything that’s left up.

 

Verse 2

There is no hope. 

The world is so bleak and grey.

Everything is gone and destroyed

War tore our world apart.

Ruins are all that are left.

Remnants of the world that once was.

Even those are disappearing everytime I blink.

 

Bridge

Now that everything is gone. 

I am left empty.

Now that you are gone.

I have nothing, nothing! Left no more.

All thanks to you, thanks to you.

Everything sucks now because everything is gone.

Even the castle and hall of memories we've built together are all gone. 

Sucked into a never ending blackhole!

 

Final Chorus


 

You betrayed me and now I have nothing left no more 

You left me with nothing, my life gone, my memories of you gone.

Because you cheated on me.

Now I have nothing left no more!!!

 

Final Verse

But, really is this the end?

The end of our lives together.

I have been chasing a light in a tunnel that never ends.

So yes this is the end I have nothing left no more. 

How do you guys like the lyrics?

 

 

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 7:38 PM, Nmj said:

I’ve been wanting Celine to bring in a choir for such a longtime… to me choir > orchestra. 

Yes same!!! It's the perfect combination 

  • Like 1
Posted

4 back up singers? What’s the name of her former back up singer that was replaced by Dawn? I remember she was in A New Day and TCWT. Is she the one coming back?

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 1:01 PM, Céline RO said:

Céline doesn’t have too many songs which already have a choir in them. I can only think of a few straight away: “Call the Man”, “The Hard Way”, “Je chanterai”, “Sur le même bateau”, “The Power of the Dream”, “Bonjour, pardon, merci” and, of course, “Love Can Move Mountains”. 

We’re either getting a few of those (probably BPM and LCMM) or Scott has come up with some really cool arrangements for other songs!

I’m sitting here listening to the SSDA album thinking, could she open with Je Chanterai.  I got goosebumps thinking about it.

  • Like 5
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)
On 9/6/2026 at 2:35 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

4 back up singers? What’s the name of her former back up singer that was replaced by Dawn? I remember she was in A New Day and TCWT. Is she the one coming back?

Mary-Lou Gauthier, she’s far left. 
 

IMG_7155.thumb.jpeg.8f9fadb9efcd972ba394874b9be17e6e.jpeg

Edited by Nmj
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 7:35 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

4 back up singers? What’s the name of her former back up singer that was replaced by Dawn? I remember she was in A New Day and TCWT. Is she the one coming back?

Mary-Lou Gauthier but I never thought there was much chemistry with her. I preferred Julie LeBlanc, would love to see her back, she was much more fun.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Who is attending opening night? It would be awesome to meet some of you guys at the after party if you’re going!

  • Like 4

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:31 PM, ABMs said:

It looks like she won’t be singing “Hymne à l’amour” at her residency after all. In this video, she’s asked about it and says that it was such a beautiful moment that she wants to “leave it up there”

 

Rightfully so. The Olympics performance was a moment. I am happy to read she'll just leave the song there. 

  • Like 6
Posted

They should definitely professionally film the opening night as she will be in top shape vocally, and she will perform the most songs before they cut something out.

  • Like 4
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

What if the choir are for ‘ I’m Alive ‘ , and it’s the same production like she did for that at the Elie Saab show 

  • Like 7
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:07 PM, stevo said:

What if the choir are for ‘ I’m Alive ‘ , and it’s the same production like she did for that at the Elie Saab show 

It gave me chills the first time, so I'll take it!

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:07 PM, stevo said:

What if the choir are for ‘ I’m Alive ‘ , and it’s the same production like she did for that at the Elie Saab show 

That would be an interesting move but I highly doubt that they will change a well known song that much for these shows when it`s her comeback to the world. And I'm absolutely fine with the live arrangement of the previous years :)

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 7:49 PM, Celine Fan 77 said:

Who is attending opening night? It would be awesome to meet some of you guys at the after party if you’re going!

I'll be there!

I'm still on the fence with after party though... I would love to meet some other fans as well

  • Like 1
Posted

I am so so so excited for this show!! As I’ve said before I can’t go but I am just as excited as everyone else!  
 

I seems like the show is going to be exceptional!  A Choir?! Like yes yes yes! Celine is always fantastic with a Choir and I think there is something in her that makes her take it up a notch. 

I wished for dancers but it doesn’t seem like that’s the plan… I just can’t wait! Completed for all of you going this next week! 

Kev x

  • Like 5
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 8:15 PM, ordinary fan said:

That would be an interesting move but I highly doubt that they will change a well known song that much for these shows when it`s her comeback to the world. And I'm absolutely fine with the live arrangement of the previous years :)

Well TCWT was very different for this song!  I don’t think the new version is that different compared to that.  

I think they are going for big moments and are using everything they can to make it spectacular!  

let’s not forget about the new single this week too! 

Kev x

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:25 PM, Peppercorn1991 said:

Well TCWT was very different for this song!  I don’t think the new version is that different compared to that.  

I think they are going for big moments and are using everything they can to make it spectacular!  

let’s not forget about the new single this week too! 

Kev x

Okay good point. Less than a week until we'll find out :)

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 2:48 PM, Nmj said:

Oh please no Terry Bradford 😂… I can’t watch him dance again. 
 

I CAN HEAR THIS PHOTO 😂 

IMG_7156.thumb.jpeg.1a7930dfd9416cf96dc8634cd6000f80.jpeg

Scary Bradford “dancing” to Misled…is this…

 

 

  • Haha 3

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:21 PM, Nmj said:

 

Love this! Think this silver/metal vibe has something to do with the show? The AAA pass looked kinda futuristic as well.

Maybe I'm having too high expectations of Willo Perron, but what he created for others was very extraordinary 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:40 PM, LukeD said:

Looking back at the 2016 summer tour, the setlist consisted of 24 songs, including 2 medleys, and the show lasted for approximately 95 minutes.

Now we are looking at shows that are expected to last for approximately 135 minutes so the setlist will probably include around 35 songs. There is clear scope for her to perform her biggest hits and also some fan favourites or deep cuts. This is very exciting! I hope she takes the opportunity to sing songs she loves. When asked in a fan interview the other day, she said that her favourite artist to listen to right now is herself, especially after 6 years without performing. This is a hint, probably, that she has been revisiting her discography, looking for songs that could work within the current context. Fingers crossed - something tells me we will be very happy with the setlist.   

Don't get your hopes up on way more songs yet. Remember the article about the stage design?

"No old-fashioned sets, but screens and displays showing videos and several short films to mark the different acts of the concert."

Guess we get a lot of interludes as well, so maybe that will count up on the time.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

From UKMIX Forum:

France

iTunes Albums:
1. D'eux
4. Falling Into You
25. My Love - Essential Collection
26. On ne change pas
34. All the Way...A Decade of Song
66. S'il suffisait d'aimer
80. Céline Dion Live à Paris
103. Sans attendre

Let's see what happens when the actual shows begin - I bet her discography will explode! #Celinaissance

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 9:53 PM, ryba said:

They should definitely professionally film the opening night as she will be in top shape vocally, and she will perform the most songs before they cut something out.

Celine herself confirmed that the shows will be recorded. She says it right here:

“I think that the shows will be recorded, and you will have, if you want, a chance to own it and bring it home and watch it when the right time comes.”

So it definitely sounds like there are plans for an official release but then again it’s her team we’re dealing with so I’d be carefully optimistic lol

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc5e1hWuqx0/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   19 members

    • LukeD
    • ParisFollies
    • GoldenLeaf
    • Thomas
    • Naiomi zhannah
    • Steeeepphh
    • AdrienneM
    • Shamrock_1982
    • Celine Fan 77
    • dawn
    • Reeceraul0045
    • andreaaas
    • Nmj
    • Domi
    • No1IrishFan
    • Béluga
    • manu23
    • Matt96
    • Taking Chances
×
×
  • Create New...