AXG_16 Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:57 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:57 AM Is this badge a clue about the staging? Are there two columns/monoliths? What do you think? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 6, 2026 at 09:44 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 09:44 AM Is it me or is the forum playing up today? Took several attempts to get in… Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 6, 2026 at 09:48 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 09:48 AM On 9/6/2026 at 9:57 AM, AXG_16 said: Is this badge a clue about the staging? Are there two columns/monoliths? What do you think? Where is this from? Quote
mirage Posted September 6, 2026 at 10:17 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 10:17 AM On 9/6/2026 at 9:42 AM, stevo said: Notice she seems to always have something in her mouth lately- a mint? I thought it was me just seeing it haha. It's been a couple of days now looks like she chewing gum or something. Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 10:51 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 10:51 AM On 9/6/2026 at 6:17 AM, mirage said: I thought it was me just seeing it haha. It's been a couple of days now looks like she chewing gum or something. Definitely gum. With this late of a return time, I’m assuming she eats dinner at the venue or somewhere on her way back and then pops in chewing gum. 😂 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 10:54 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 10:54 AM On 9/6/2026 at 4:57 AM, AXG_16 said: Is this badge a clue about the staging? Are there two columns/monoliths? What do you think? On 9/6/2026 at 5:48 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: Where is this from? I saw the same badge on her bodyguard too last night. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:31 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:31 AM Access all areas, so a female member of her team took this pic. Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:32 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:32 AM (edited) On 9/6/2026 at 12:54 PM, Nmj said: I saw the same badge on her bodyguard too last night. https://www.instagram.com/estelleg_ This photo is from this Instagram account's story. Sorry, I thought you followed her since I discovered her profile right here on the forum. She's been following Céline from the start and is part of her inner circle, she even has the same badge as Céline's bodyguard. I see she's connected to ELLE magazine, does she write behind-the-scenes article? Edited September 6, 2026 at 11:34 AM by AXG_16 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:47 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:47 AM On 9/6/2026 at 7:32 AM, AXG_16 said: https://www.instagram.com/estelleg_ This photo is from this Instagram account's story. Sorry, I thought you followed her since I discovered her profile right here on the forum. She's been following Céline from the start and is part of her inner circle, she even has the same badge as Céline's bodyguard. I see she's connected to ELLE magazine, does she write behind-the-scenes article? If you look at her Instagram stories she’s off to the side taking videos… why can’t she submit her stuff into team Celine socials. This lady is doing their job. Even tagging Annie Horth and the designers of the outfits Celine walks out to. Quote
Zoespack Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:53 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:53 AM AI or real ? Sorry, can’t check right now 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:58 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 11:58 AM (edited) On 9/6/2026 at 7:53 AM, Zoespack said: AI or real ? Sorry, can’t check right now 😂 A CAPITAL I Edited September 6, 2026 at 11:59 AM by Nmj 3 Quote
stevo Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:10 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:10 PM On 9/6/2026 at 12:58 PM, Nmj said: 😂 A CAPITAL I But very well done lol 2 Quote
comingback Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:11 PM Author Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:11 PM The Red Heads posted a trailer for the France 2 documentary. https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1685419176275995&id=celinedionaddicts 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:12 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:12 PM On 9/6/2026 at 8:10 AM, stevo said: But very well done lol The give away was how “stiff” Celine was walking into the arena not even turning her neck. (NO PUN INTENDED BTW). 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:16 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:16 PM On 9/6/2026 at 10:57 AM, AXG_16 said: Is this badge a clue about the staging? Are there two columns/monoliths? What do you think? Looks mysterious. Most of the times they had a picture of her from the 'concert shoot' Maybe this will be an overall theme we will see next week! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:22 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:22 PM On 9/6/2026 at 8:16 AM, mirage said: Looks mysterious. Most of the times they had a picture of her from the 'concert shoot' Maybe this will be an overall theme we will see next week! Fits the Willo theme of “architectural”. 🤔 1 Quote
Popular Post Els Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:25 PM Popular Post Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:25 PM (edited) On 9/6/2026 at 1:37 AM, Nmj said: I guess Celine has enough tonight… she went in right away. No Q/A tonight… That damn John Nelson musta got to her. 😂 I was there. Just before she arrived, her security team went around to talk to all the different sections of the crowd with a message from Céline. They told us that she wanted us to know that she's really sorry, but because the first shows are so close now, she can't spend as much time or come as close to the crowd because she really has to be super careful about not catching a cold and she has to preserve her energy now more than ever. They were really emphatic about how apologetic she is and said for the umpteenth time that Céline is very committed to finding a solution to get autographs to people and is working with the hotel staff and her security team to try to find some sort of solution for that. (To be honest, it breaks my heart how every night she's SO apologetic about it. She seems to be really worried about disappointing people, and she spends a lot of time trying to reassure the fans that she is trying to find a solution for autographs.) She stayed about 10 minutes. She kept a little bit of distance, more like the first few nights. They set up more barriers to keep the perimeter a little smaller. But she still took the time to walk down the whole street and greet everyone. She blew a lot of kisses and thanked everyone for their support and was, as always, just super, super sweet with everyone. I was there Friday night too when she was taking the selfies and stayed for an hour. But I actually felt pretty bad about how that whole thing went down, because I felt like she got kind of "trapped" into it a little by the crowd. It started with a couple of young fans with sad stories that they told her (that's why she sang PAMP), and then once she had done that, of course everyone wanted that too and started asking for more and more stuff from her, begging, getting more and more emotionally manipulative about it. And Céline being how she is, she wanted to be able to do it all and didn't want to disappoint people. But the crowd was absolutely massive that night and it was kind of cold out, and it took a long time for her to make her way to everyone with all the time she was spending with everyone. Then the selfies started after another emotional moment (the PQTME videos you probably saw on social media). She had trouble saying no to those people when they asked and then felt bad about the others who didn't get selfies before that moment, so she went back in the direction she came from to give those people selfies too. Don't get me wrong, there were a lot of nice moments, but it also really felt heavy with people taking advantage of her generosity and putting a lot of hard emotions on her shoulders, trying to "extract" something from her. The paparazzi were also being really ruthless, screaming and climbing all over the barriers and pushing to get even closer to her, grabbing at her, and trying to get her to do videos with all of them. So it actually wasn't, overall, as lighthearted and "fun" as the other nights, and people got really demand-y. I'm really glad and relieved that she's pulling back a little (I also think probably John spoke to her about it all after Friday night). When she keeps her distance and doesn't do the selfies, it feels more "human", and we get to say some kind words to her and make eye contact and spend a real moment rather than just asking her for stuff. It feels "cleaner" to me and the fans really don't seem to miss the autographs and just want the nice moments with her anyway. Still, it's pretty obvious that she feels bad about it. She apologizes and apologizes. Last night she looked a little sad/worried about having to be a little more distant. People were trying to tell her that it's fine and not to worry about it. And she still took the time and was absolutely adorable with everyone. Her team has been really lovely too. The security team takes the time to talk with us. We told them to let her know that we don't want her to feel bad, that we completely understand, and that we don't want to take too much or get her in trouble. They said they'd tell her and not to worry because the fans are being really respectful about it. I think the really important part, as more and more people start to arrive in Paris for the shows and go to the hotel, is that we all do everything we can for her to not feel worse than she already does about not being able to give "more" in front of the hotel. She's already being extremely generous with her time and kindness, and as long as people don't start begging for things from her or being really demanding of her time, she stays as long as she can and we can have these really nice moments. Edited September 6, 2026 at 12:29 PM by Els 12 8 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:38 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:38 PM I’d imagine there’s a chance she’d take tonight off from rehearsal as it’s a Sunday, and it’ll really be ramping up and getting “serious” from Monday onwards but who knows… the fact she’s been rehearsing for more than 4 hours a night every night since Monday is a sign of how seriously she’s taking this. 4 Quote
Alice Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:40 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:40 PM @Els Thank you for this account 🥰 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:42 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:42 PM On 9/6/2026 at 8:38 AM, AdrienneM said: I’d imagine there’s a chance she’d take tonight off from rehearsal as it’s a Sunday, and it’ll really be ramping up and getting “serious” from Monday onwards but who knows… the fact she’s been rehearsing for more than 4 hours a night every night since Monday is a sign of how seriously she’s taking this. If assume the same. I’m sure to tonight might be a rest day and gives production time to fix mistakes and cues before they comeback and implement the changes. I’ve surprised with how aggressive her rehearsal schedule has been considering she reportedly has been rehearsing with her team in Vegas for months. When Monday comes (tomorrow) I’m sure it’ll begin to get real that this is show week and will full of dress rehearsals by Tuesday/Wednesday. 1 Quote
Els Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:45 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:45 PM On 9/6/2026 at 2:42 PM, Nmj said: If assume the same. I’m sure to tonight might be a rest day and gives production time to fix mistakes and cues before they comeback and implement the changes. I’ve surprised with how aggressive her rehearsal schedule has been considering she reportedly has been rehearsing with her team in Vegas for months. When Monday comes (tomorrow) I’m sure it’ll begin to get real that this is show week and will full of dress rehearsals by Tuesday/Wednesday. Yeah, it seems like it's been really intense. I kind of think the dress rehearsals part has already started though. Or at least testing outfits and make up under the lighting... she's been coming back with slightly different make up each evening, so you can tell they're trying to calibrate that sort of stuff right now. I can't believe it's already show week... it's all so wild! 3 Quote
Popular Post Els Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:55 PM Popular Post Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:55 PM (Also, I don't really like to take pictures when I'm there, because my phone camera sucks and I know better ones will be on social media anyway/because I just like to be in the moment when she's there, but I took these Friday) 9 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:05 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:05 PM On 9/6/2026 at 4:02 PM, woodstock said: Of course. But there are a multiple ways to answer this question without lying. And Jackie Lombard (oh gosh...that woman...) chooses the worst one : the opposite of the truth. Or just skip the question, right? Instead of answering 2 Quote
Ryoji Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:14 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:14 PM So excited for everyone there and the upcoming shows! I'm flying to Paris on 17th for the show on the 18th! I've not seen Celine since 2008! Getting more and more excited as the days go on! I was listening to THE HARD WAY earlier and the lyrics really fitted for her struggles and her comeback to the stage! Excited to see the reveal of the setlist on Sept 12th! Have a great time everyone going to opening night! Chasing all these highs so I could crash the ceiling I been restless, tempted to follow every devil way down I took it so low and at that time it looked like no way out I had to see Try to believe I write my story and this ain't how it's ending Said to myself Said to myself, "this ain't how I'm gonna go down" When the bottom hit my soul I had to climb up all alone When the night shot down my hope I had to find a light to hold You gotta pray just a little Die just a little To come alive in the right way And sometimes to get home you gotta go The hard way, hard way 7 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:19 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:19 PM Can anyone confirm if Celine has “lost” Québec accent? You have so many claiming it’s a clone because they are saying you don’t just “lose” your accent 😂 We know they are full of crap but anyone fluent in French to tell us their thoughts on her accent lately? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:26 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:26 PM On 9/6/2026 at 3:19 PM, Nmj said: Can anyone confirm if Celine has “lost” Québec accent? You have so many claiming it’s a clone because they are saying you don’t just “lose” your accent 😂 We know they are full of crap but anyone fluent in French to tell us their thoughts on her accent lately? I think some Quebec media are just being dramatic. Trust me, she’ll definitely “get” her Quebec accent back once she goes there. But I agree, she sounds more “Parisien” lately, at least to me. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Ajax Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:27 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:27 PM On 9/6/2026 at 12:51 PM, Nmj said: Definitely gum. With this late of a return time, I’m assuming she eats dinner at the venue or somewhere on her way back and then pops in chewing gum. 😂 A girl on Instagram who was outside the hotel when Céline came out claims that Céline herself said it was because the sound was very loud, and that she was trying to prevent her ears from getting blocked because of her condition. 1 1 Quote
Popular Post AdrienneM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:28 PM Popular Post Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:28 PM On 9/6/2026 at 2:19 PM, Nmj said: Can anyone confirm if Celine has “lost” Québec accent? You have so many claiming it’s a clone because they are saying you don’t just “lose” your accent 😂 We know they are full of crap but anyone fluent in French to tell us their thoughts on her accent lately? The more “French/Parisien” accent she adopts when she’s in France has been a thing she’s been doing for decades, she’s always “code switched” in that way. They’re being very dramatic lol. 7 2 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:39 PM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:39 PM On 9/6/2026 at 9:27 AM, Ajax said: A girl on Instagram who was outside the hotel when Céline came out claims that Céline herself said it was because the sound was very loud, and that she was trying to prevent her ears from getting blocked because of her condition. Nahh I think sometimes it’s just because she wants gum… if she needed gum to help prevent SPS due to loud noise, it’s would be a disaster on Saturday. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.