Katie Posted September 5, 2026 at 11:56 PM Posted September 5, 2026 at 11:56 PM On 9/6/2026 at 12:52 AM, tshlw said: I will try my best to tape it. Thanks a lot! So sweet of you! I hope we may learn some interesting stuff from insiders! Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:09 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:09 AM Any truth to this? Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:18 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:18 AM On 9/5/2026 at 8:09 PM, karatedude317 said: Any truth to this? Any truth to what? Celine has used pre-recorded vocals since before her prime. It’s not every song and that probably won’t change. I’m sure she’ll have live songs and hybrid songs, for example if she does ABM she’s not gonna sing that climax and that was before SPS, just to save her voice. 4 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:24 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:24 AM On 9/5/2026 at 8:18 PM, Nmj said: Any truth to what? Celine has used pre-recorded vocals since before her prime. It’s not every song and that probably won’t change. I’m sure she’ll have live songs and hybrid songs, for example if she does ABM she’s not gonna sing that climax and that was before SPS, just to save her voice. Truth to the statement made by the producer that she will sing 💯 live 1 Quote
mirage Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:24 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:24 AM Ah well no Q&A tonight but she looked great! https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc7Ot2zob8U/?stkn=N2c0azAxN3d2b2I1 2 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:35 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:35 AM I saw a clip today of someone mentioning something about the red heads, and Céline had absolutely no clue what it was. I felt weird about that exchange. It didn't ring a bell, and I feel it should've. I'll share if I come across the clip again. Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:39 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:39 AM On 9/5/2026 at 8:35 PM, MaxRayÎles said: I saw a clip today of someone mentioning something about the red heads, and Céline had absolutely no clue what it was. I felt weird about that exchange. It didn't ring a bell, and I feel it should've. I'll share if I come across the clip again. Because this Celine is a … clone like Avril. 😂 all joking aside, she probably forgot who they are, she doesn’t even know the lyrics to “Contre Nature”. Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:41 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 12:41 AM On 9/5/2026 at 8:24 PM, karatedude317 said: Truth to the statement made by the producer that she will sing 💯 live I doubt it… that producer also claims that Celine has “always sang 100% live” and we know that’s not true. I’m sure it’ll be something like it always is ~75% live 1 1 Quote
Del Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:22 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:22 AM On 9/5/2026 at 9:18 PM, Nmj said: Any truth to what? Celine has used pre-recorded vocals since before her prime. It’s not every song and that probably won’t change. I’m sure she’ll have live songs and hybrid songs, for example if she does ABM she’s not gonna sing that climax and that was before SPS, just to save her voice. I'm sure many are hoping for ABM to see if she can truly do it. Personally I hope ABM doesn't get performed and they decide to choose a classic that hasn't been performed much. 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:23 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:23 AM On 9/5/2026 at 9:22 PM, Del said: I'm sure many are hoping for ABM to see if she can truly do it. Personally I hope ABM doesn't get performed and they decide to choose a classic that hasn't been performed much. I agree I’d avoid it if I were her. Perfect time to move on. 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:24 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:24 AM On 9/5/2026 at 10:22 PM, Del said: I'm sure many are hoping for ABM to see if she can truly do it. Personally I hope ABM doesn't get performed and they decide to choose a classic that hasn't been performed much. Agreed; I wouldn’t be upset if ABM is left out but I feel it’ll be in…. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:27 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:27 AM On 9/5/2026 at 9:24 PM, KyleVan41 said: Agreed; I wouldn’t be upset if ABM is left out but I feel it’ll be in…. ABM/BATB/RDMH/LCMM all can go nighty night. 💤 Bring back ANDHC and IDAN! 6 Quote
Critiaslux Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:55 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 01:55 AM On 9/5/2026 at 6:51 PM, stevo said: This is frigging amazing. She’s asked who her favourite artists are at the moment and who she listens to, and she says ‘it’s me’- ‘after 6 years of waiting and not singing…’ I’ve never heard her open and raw and honest https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8YWhUNd/ Rightly so ! 😍 Her own repertoire is so wide 🤩 Quote
autumnskies00 Posted September 6, 2026 at 02:12 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 02:12 AM Would anyone be so kind enough to link where official resell tickets can be found? I know there’s a couple, one being axs, but either everyone is overselling on stubhub or I’m looking in the wrong place cause it never shows anything available. I’m too nervous to buy stubhub otherwise I would. Thanks! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Nmj Posted September 6, 2026 at 03:09 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 03:09 AM Who’s the lady to the left with the cell phone recording… ? And why hasn’t anything ANYTHING AT ALL, been posted from Paris on Celine’s official social media pages???? I swear this team is a disgrace. Quote
ewh12 Posted September 6, 2026 at 03:58 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 03:58 AM (edited) On 9/5/2026 at 11:09 PM, Nmj said: Who’s the lady to the left with the cell phone recording… ? And why hasn’t anything ANYTHING AT ALL, been posted from Paris on Celine’s official social media pages???? I swear this team is a disgrace. I did notice she kept pulling her top down throughout her appearance, almost like she was feeling uncomfortable after realizing, leggings + short top = possible bad combination, wardrobe malfunction and/or special appearance of a camel could occur. I thought that maybe that’s why she went inside early. 🤷🏻♂️ Edited September 6, 2026 at 04:00 AM by ewh12 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 6, 2026 at 04:22 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 04:22 AM On 9/6/2026 at 5:09 AM, Nmj said: Who’s the lady to the left with the cell phone recording… ? And why hasn’t anything ANYTHING AT ALL, been posted from Paris on Celine’s official social media pages???? I swear this team is a disgrace. My first thought was Denise Truscello, but given how professional and big of a photographer that lady is I doubt she’d just film with her phone. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:23 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:23 AM (edited) About Pre-recorded. I don’t know why they need to discuss that. They should have not answer that. No singers or any members from the team of any singers will answer that. Not even Mariah or her teams. Edited September 6, 2026 at 05:24 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:27 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:27 AM On 9/6/2026 at 8:41 AM, Nmj said: I doubt it… that producer also claims that Celine has “always sang 100% live” and we know that’s not true. I’m sure it’ll be something like it always is ~75% live I mean, maybe because the time where Rene died, she uses less pre recorded more live. In 2016-2017, how many songs were in a setlist and how many were only pre recorded. Maybe the amount of live performance are greater than the pre recorded parts, that’s why he automatically says that’s it’s purely LIVE Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:29 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:29 AM (edited) On 9/6/2026 at 8:41 AM, Nmj said: I doubt it… that producer also claims that Celine has “always sang 100% live” and we know that’s not true. I’m sure it’ll be something like it always is ~75% live Not 75%.. it went up when rene died. Maybe 88%-95% are live Remember. Even in her last tour, 2019. Her first show. Only 4 songs were pre recorded the rest are live. Check the setlist from that show and you’ll know. so, in that 4 songs, that’s basically, 98% are live. if we will compare this to Mariah, from her recent tours and residency show. The only live parts from that are the outrous and Play This Song. The rest are lipped. That’s basically - 98-99% are lipped. Only 1-2% are live (outros, play this song) Edited September 6, 2026 at 05:33 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:40 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:40 AM (edited) If we’ve know Celine, when it’s concert time. It’s live (of course there will be pre recorded - take it as a break from long setlists when doing tours/residency show. It’s always long). But less prerecorded more live. but when it comes to guesting and all, she will definitely chooses to use pre recorded as I remember she said that to Anastacia before and do the advice that Celine said to her if it’s guestings only and not the actual concert. Edited September 6, 2026 at 05:41 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:57 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 05:57 AM On 9/6/2026 at 8:39 AM, Nmj said: Who’s the lady to the left with the cell phone recording… ? And why hasn’t anything ANYTHING AT ALL, been posted from Paris on Celine’s official social media pages???? I swear this team is a disgrace. they are gonna do a recap months later when the momentum is gone trying to throw it on our faces(like they did with Olympics 2024) 1 Quote
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted September 6, 2026 at 06:44 AM Popular Post Posted September 6, 2026 at 06:44 AM On a positive note: a dear friend of mine (can’t remember her username on this forum right now) is sending me the TV specials dedicated to Céline in France that are being broadcast these days. I’m translating them all to English for you guys. I already started today with On connait bien la chanson, and hopefully I’ll continue with Vivement Dimanche Spécial Céline Dion and then the documentary Il était une voix Céline Dion, which is the one I’m most excited about. Please, have a bit of patience as these shows are quite long and they’ll take me some time. Yet, I’ll post each of them here once I’ve completed the translations. (I won’t be able to translate next weekend for a good reason as I’ll be in Paris to see La Reine). Can’t wait to share these contents with you all, and thank you Hope for the files! 12 7 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
woodstock Posted September 6, 2026 at 06:48 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 06:48 AM On 9/6/2026 at 2:09 AM, karatedude317 said: Any truth to this? We all know she's lying and she may know that we know. I'll never understand why they lie when it comes to this. It it much simpler to say nothing at all... 2 Quote
Alice Posted September 6, 2026 at 06:58 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 06:58 AM You guys, less than a week until the premiere 2 Quote
stevo Posted September 6, 2026 at 07:42 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 07:42 AM On 9/6/2026 at 4:58 AM, ewh12 said: I did notice she kept pulling her top down throughout her appearance, almost like she was feeling uncomfortable after realizing, leggings + short top = possible bad combination, wardrobe malfunction and/or special appearance of a camel could occur. I thought that maybe that’s why she went inside early. 🤷🏻♂️ I chuckled at this 😆 ‘camel appearance’- I thought that too. That’s all we need on the front page of The Daily Mail. Celine’s Hoof Will Go On. Notice she seems to always have something in her mouth lately- a mint? She did a little run around when she got back last night so it wasn’t like she just got out of the car and straight into the hotel like so many other celebs do. I can’t wait to see the stage and set up…I don’t know what to do, try and not watch clips and bits from opening or try go radio silent. I think I want to join in the buzz, all be it remotely! 1 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 6, 2026 at 07:45 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 07:45 AM On 9/6/2026 at 2:48 PM, woodstock said: We all know she's lying and she may know that we know. I'll never understand why they lie when it comes to this. It it much simpler to say nothing at all... Whose singer will tell the truth LOL of course it’s the secret of singerss. Quote
woodstock Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:02 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:02 AM On 9/6/2026 at 9:45 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: Whose singer will tell the truth LOL of course it’s the secret of singerss. Of course. But there are a multiple ways to answer this question without lying. And Jackie Lombard (oh gosh...that woman...) chooses the worst one : the opposite of the truth. Quote
Ajax Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:14 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:14 AM (edited) Anyway Jackie Lombard is an old disgrace she looked good but fragile tonight. She sometimes has this thing now with her hand and gesture Edited September 6, 2026 at 08:17 AM by Ajax Quote
Zoespack Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:32 AM Posted September 6, 2026 at 08:32 AM On 9/5/2026 at 9:36 PM, ewh12 said: Every dark haired person (including me) has a “colour me blonde” moment. Whether it’ll be a good idea or not will HIGHLY depend…. lol 🤭😅😂 Imagine a blonde version of La Joconde 😬😳 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.