Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:53 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:53 PM You should see what the posted just now on social media. 😠 🤔 🤦 Quote
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:55 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:55 PM (edited) Are these photos from last night edited in her face or just not flattering?? Edited September 4, 2026 at 09:56 PM by Nmj Quote
stevo Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:58 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 09:58 PM Here we go, y’all Quote
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:06 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:06 PM (edited) On 9/4/2026 at 5:58 PM, stevo said: Here we go, y’all They want us to give them more throwback pics and videos because apparently they don’t have S H I T ** to post next week… it’ll be a slow news week. 🙄😠 Edited September 4, 2026 at 10:35 PM by Nmj Quote
ryba Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:30 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 10:30 PM This team is just unbelievably useless and awful. They have no clue what to do. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:14 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:14 PM How the hell is TEAM CELINE changing the order of Celine’s Instagram posts? Quote
LukeD Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:50 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 11:50 PM (edited) The RedHeads just posted some new videos - Celine sang PAMP with fans! What a time to be alive! 😁 Mother keeps giving! Edited September 4, 2026 at 11:50 PM by LukeD 5 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:02 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:02 AM On 9/5/2026 at 12:50 AM, LukeD said: The RedHeads just posted some new videos - Celine sang PAMP with fans! What a time to be alive! 😁 Mother keeps giving! She’s STILL out there and now singing Ne partez pas sans moi!! I hadn’t thought of it until now, really, but id love to hear her do PAMP again- it’s a beautiful song 3 Quote
Nmj Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:02 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:02 AM On 9/4/2026 at 8:02 PM, AdrienneM said: She’s STILL out there and now singing Ne partez pas sans moi!! I hadn’t thought of it until now, really, but id love to hear her do PAMP again- it’s a beautiful song Where’s the link ? Quote
LukeD Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:03 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:03 AM On 9/5/2026 at 3:02 AM, AdrienneM said: She’s STILL out there and now singing Ne partez pas sans moi!! I hadn’t thought of it until now, really, but id love to hear her do PAMP again- it’s a beautiful song She is unstoppable - she also sang ''Ella, Elle l'a''! Now that is a song I'd like her to cover! 5 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:04 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:04 AM On 9/5/2026 at 1:02 AM, Nmj said: Where’s the link ? A small snippet the red heads have uploaded to their IG; I was watching their Facebook Live but it’s bed time for me now lol https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dc4nk1ZIq-s/?igsi=MXh0eWgxZG1vY3o3OA== 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:09 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:09 AM (edited) She also sang ''Contre Nature''!!! https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dc4oXRqRdLu/ OMG I'm so excited I could pee myself! 😂 Edited September 5, 2026 at 12:11 AM by LukeD 7 Quote
Nmj Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:12 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:12 AM On 9/4/2026 at 8:09 PM, LukeD said: She also sang ''Contre Nature''!!! OMG I'm so excited I could pee myself! 😂 What’s the odds that Celine is singing songs she’s clearly rehearsing? Must be fresh in her mind! 😂 who wants an autograph or selfie versus THIS!? 2 Quote
Popular Post LeChauffeur100 Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:13 AM Popular Post Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:13 AM (edited) On 9/4/2026 at 9:09 PM, LukeD said: She also sang ''Contre Nature''!!! https://www.instagram.com/reels/Dc4oXRqRdLu/ OMG I'm so excited I could pee myself! 😂 She didn’t remember the lyrics at first so it’s a confirmed no in the setlist… 😭 Edited September 5, 2026 at 12:14 AM by LeChauffeur100 3 8 2 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:16 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 12:16 AM I want to be there so bad!!!! She’s the cutest and most lovely artist ever 🥰🥰🥰 3 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
karatedude317 Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:33 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:33 AM She looks far better than she has looked in a long time, certainly better than that photo shoot, and the brown hair is back! Quote
Nmj Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:40 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:40 AM I did see one clip about Celine addressing her health tonight saying, she’s doing her best but it’s “progressive” but the fan support helps. could be something could nothing… we already know that it’s progressive and she could be on some of remission but they can’t use the term cure yet.. either way I think sooner rather than later it’s time for another interview addressing this. Hopefully after the shows start up she’ll agree to some interviews. Quote
Nmj Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:44 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:44 AM On 9/4/2026 at 9:33 PM, karatedude317 said: She looks far better than she has looked in a long time, certainly better than that photo shoot, and the brown hair is back! Is the dark hair back? Looks dark tonight but in the morning she walks out and it’s lighter… I think it has to do with the lighting and looks darker at night. Quote
Nmj Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:49 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 01:49 AM Also, tonight it seems Celine has gotten MUCH closer to the fans and even took a few selfies… not super close selfies but close enough. I kinda hope she refrains again… let’s get these shows rolling first. Quote
Del Posted September 5, 2026 at 02:04 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 02:04 AM On 9/4/2026 at 7:06 PM, Nmj said: They want us to give them more throwback pics and videos because apparently they don’t have S H I T ** to post next week… it’ll be a slow news week. 🙄😠 You know... I was thinking do I share some.of 2016 and 2019 with them because I got some good ones. Then I also think... or do I just keep them all to myself. Hahaha 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Xpresso Posted September 5, 2026 at 02:22 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 02:22 AM She’s looking great tonight. The darker hair and darker eye makeup is the best look for her. 😍 And I can’t believe the amount of people commenting on social media that it’s not her! So many lunatics out there! 🤪 6 Quote
Nmj Posted September 5, 2026 at 02:35 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 02:35 AM On 9/4/2026 at 10:22 PM, Xpresso said: She’s looking great tonight. The darker hair and darker eye makeup is the best look for her. 😍 And I can’t believe the amount of people commenting on social media that it’s not her! So many lunatics out there! 🤪 They are the same ones who believed the AI video of her in the hospital with Cher sitting next to her 😂 2 Quote
MartaCelineFan Posted September 5, 2026 at 04:26 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 04:26 AM I’ve been so moved by all the videos from outside the hotel, especially ones showing her singing with fans. She looks so happy 🥹 It’s a true joy to watch. Also, I’m pretty sure I’d pass out from excitement if I were there 😅 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 5, 2026 at 05:55 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 05:55 AM On 9/5/2026 at 4:22 AM, Xpresso said: 😍 And I can’t believe the amount of people commenting on social media that it’s not her! So many lunatics out there! 🤪 They didn't the same for Avril Lavigne after her battle with Lymes disease. And it still goes on today. 1 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
symon Posted September 5, 2026 at 06:04 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 06:04 AM I have to go away from social medias. People are so bad with Céline on Facebook. It gets on my nerves. Hope she and the twins don t read all this s***... 3 Quote
Ajax Posted September 5, 2026 at 07:43 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 07:43 AM On 9/5/2026 at 3:40 AM, Nmj said: I did see one clip about Celine addressing her health tonight saying, she’s doing her best but it’s “progressive” but the fan support helps. could be something could nothing… we already know that it’s progressive and she could be on some of remission but they can’t use the term cure yet.. either way I think sooner rather than later it’s time for another interview addressing this. Hopefully after the shows start up she’ll agree to some interviews. This is so sad. The few times she talks about it, she remains very cautious and realistic, like at the same time she doesn’t want to give too much hope. Quote
alexceline Posted September 5, 2026 at 07:51 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 07:51 AM Guys remember if you post on social media, you can set up comment filters, so comments that contain key words you choose are never allowed to be posted. I would suggest turning these on. The internet is just full of bots and just people with no purpose and it’s gonna get worse once the shows start. Even if she sounded perfect they would still find a way to make a division, especially on platforms where these people are verified and get paid from interactions. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 5, 2026 at 08:07 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 08:07 AM The fans should have sung Play Me Like A Love Song. Let’s see her reaction again lol 4 Quote
celinemagicsingle Posted September 5, 2026 at 08:11 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 08:11 AM I don’t know what she did but props to whoever did it! really! she is glowing! 💗 5 Quote
AXG_16 Posted September 5, 2026 at 08:38 AM Posted September 5, 2026 at 08:38 AM 7 days to go!!! Do you think TC will post a photo of Celine in Paris or at rehearsal on social media? 😭🤣 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.