Céline RO Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:02 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:02 PM On 9/4/2026 at 1:55 PM, Philippe said: Is it me or her speaking voice sounds strong? That gives me good vibes for the show. Can’t judge based on that. To me, her speaking voice in the late 90s sounded pretty weak and we all know what the singing was like… Quote The best is yet to come...
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:08 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:08 PM I just received an e-mail from Event Travel confirming that special VIP merchandise will be handled at the venue on the day of the show from their hosts. 3 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
phillippeoreilly Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:11 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:11 PM Block L, Row 9. Seat 161. Should be a nice view of the whole stage. Hopefully seated next to someone alone or from here to enjoy the experience ❤️ 2 Quote
Popular Post Dancing_Queen Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:12 PM Popular Post Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:12 PM Wow, row 3 is gonna be filled with major fans, that's for sure 😂 I'm in seat 102. Pretty cool that many of us will be sitting together. I guess it's allocated in the order of booking (which makes sense). I am once again thanking the kind soul that shared the Event Travel link here on this forum. My mental health would not be the same without him/her 😂 11 Quote
Els Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:14 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:14 PM Block B and L are interesting because they might still be in that diamond configuration... if that's the case, even several rows deep, it's possible to not have anyone in front of you Quote
Céline RO Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:15 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:15 PM People who booked through EventTravel, how did you guys get your tickets? I got mine from the email address noreply_plenitudearena@trium.fr which appears to be linked to Ticketmaster. Everything has Plenitude Arena branding. The issue is that I got my tickets in PDF form. I’ve heard that they need to be in digital pass form and that PDF is not accepted. Any thoughts? Quote The best is yet to come...
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:16 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:16 PM On 9/4/2026 at 8:28 AM, Alex_Incognito said: Opening obsessively You get your ticket then? 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:17 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:17 PM (edited) On 9/4/2026 at 4:15 PM, Céline RO said: People who booked through EventTravel, how did you guys get your tickets? I got mine from the email address noreply_plenitudearena@trium.fr which appears to be linked to Ticketmaster. Everything has Plenitude Arena branding. The issue is that I got my tickets in PDF form. I’ve heard that they need to be in digital pass form and that PDF is not accepted. Any thoughts? Don’t stress there will be a team of people from Event Travel there to help 😊 Edited September 4, 2026 at 03:17 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:19 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:19 PM Céline out to give fans massages right now lol. 1 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:20 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:20 PM On 9/4/2026 at 6:17 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Don’t stress there will be a team of people from Event Travel there to help 😊 Yep I got an email from them confirming exactly what I received from the venue… but I still wrote them right back just to check haha Hannah and the team really are the best! 3 Quote The best is yet to come...
Els Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:32 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:32 PM On 9/4/2026 at 5:15 PM, Céline RO said: People who booked through EventTravel, how did you guys get your tickets? I got mine from the email address noreply_plenitudearena@trium.fr which appears to be linked to Ticketmaster. Everything has Plenitude Arena branding. The issue is that I got my tickets in PDF form. I’ve heard that they need to be in digital pass form and that PDF is not accepted. Any thoughts? Mine was the same ! I guess I'll print it and bring it? I was also expecting a digital ticket but we'll see. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:32 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:32 PM On 9/4/2026 at 5:16 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: You get your ticket then? Yes! About an hour ago! 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
stevo Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:37 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:37 PM On 9/4/2026 at 4:19 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Céline out to give fans massages right now lol. A bit boring this one tonight but I suppose she has to be comfortable and all that 😆🙄 Quote
MartaCelineFan Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:39 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:39 PM On 9/4/2026 at 5:32 PM, Els said: Mine was the same ! I guess I'll print it and bring it? I was also expecting a digital ticket but we'll see. But even if it’s in pdf, we’re still supposed to show it on a digital device? Or does that not matter? I’m so glad for this forum, you guys have been and still are a great source of info and useful tips!! Quote
Only one celine Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:40 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:40 PM On 9/4/2026 at 5:11 PM, phillippeoreilly said: Block L, Row 9. Seat 161. Should be a nice view of the whole stage. Hopefully seated next to someone alone or from here to enjoy the experience ❤️ Hey I will be right next to you Block L Row 9 seat 160 1 Quote
Els Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:41 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:41 PM (edited) On 9/4/2026 at 5:39 PM, MartaCelineFan said: But even if it’s in pdf, we’re still supposed to show it on a digital device? Or does that not matter? I’m so glad for this forum, you guys have been and still are a great source of info and useful tips!! I don't know, but I'm going to bring it in every form I have (print, pdf on my phone, photo of the QR codes, etc), and then if there's an issue, they're huge on customer service and have a hotline to call for this stuff apparently Edited September 4, 2026 at 03:41 PM by Els 1 Quote
MartaCelineFan Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:41 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:41 PM On 9/4/2026 at 4:03 PM, chloejsing said: Does anyone know where I should post about an extra ticket, I’m still going but my friend can no longer attend it’s for Oct 3 show. I’m going on Oct 3rd too!! Maybe we can meet there 😊 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:44 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:44 PM On 9/4/2026 at 4:41 PM, Els said: I don't know, but I'm going to bring it in every form I have (print, pdf on my phone, photo of the QR codes, etc), and then if there's an issue, they're huge on customer service and have a hotline to call for this stuff apparently As mentioned there will be 2/3 staff from the company at the arena to help and to give out the merch packs. 3 Quote
phillippeoreilly Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:44 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:44 PM The screenshot below is of Block L the highlighted ticket is Row 10, Seat 155, so that gives you an idea of the configuration of that block. Block B is the same layout and A/K are the middle two. Hope that helps. 1 Quote
phillippeoreilly Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:46 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:46 PM On 9/4/2026 at 4:40 PM, Only one celine said: Hey I will be right next to you Block L Row 9 seat 160 Fantastic. So pleased to be seated next to someone from the forum and hopefully you are up for enjoying the show together. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:47 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 03:47 PM On 9/4/2026 at 11:37 AM, stevo said: A bit boring this one tonight but I suppose she has to be comfortable and all that 😆🙄 This is the worst fit so far… Annie was surpassing each day until now.. but who cares just a rehearsal that they refuse to film right? 😂 1 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:04 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:04 PM I think the great outfits will be seen onstage Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:14 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:14 PM On 9/4/2026 at 11:41 AM, Els said: Just got mine, SO happy! I'm A, row 3, place 94. Looks like we'll all be together! I’m 95 same block and row! 2 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
cdurand54 Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:21 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:21 PM On 9/4/2026 at 5:11 PM, phillippeoreilly said: Block L, Row 9. Seat 161. Should be a nice view of the whole stage. Hopefully seated next to someone alone or from here to enjoy the experience ❤️ same row and block, seat 142 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:38 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:38 PM Total black like in the LTAL photoshoot, I'm loving it...! The shoes though... 🤐 Quote
lyn Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:40 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:40 PM On 9/4/2026 at 11:02 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: That’s a great seat!!! That's a relief to know..!! Joining the block L rang 9 gang for the premiere! and then block A row 1 for the second show, for hopefully the best return on time-spent-clicking in my life 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nmj Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:41 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:41 PM On 9/4/2026 at 12:38 PM, LukeD said: Total black like in the LTAL photoshoot, I'm loving it...! The shoes though... 🤐 There really hasn’t been any colors so far anyway… all naturals. Black/white/cream/ beige/brown. Quote
LukeD Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:56 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 04:56 PM (edited) On 9/4/2026 at 7:41 PM, Nmj said: There really hasn’t been any colors so far anyway… all naturals. Black/white/cream/ beige/brown. Pretty much like the tour photoshoot - they're consistent! 😁 Edited September 4, 2026 at 04:56 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 4, 2026 at 05:17 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 05:17 PM (edited) Wait wait wait - the tickets we get from Eventtravel is a PDF and on the Plentitude Arena Facebook page they just posted a video saying there are no paper nor PDF tickets.... https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Lc55B5W9g/ Edited September 4, 2026 at 05:23 PM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 4, 2026 at 05:22 PM Posted September 4, 2026 at 05:22 PM On 9/4/2026 at 5:38 PM, LukeD said: Total black like in the LTAL photoshoot, I'm loving it...! The shoes though... 🤐 Annie must have been in Primark 🤣 1 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.