Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So she answered questions again tonight and what I got was…

 

When asked if there will be new songs and albums, she says “Mais oui. Bien sûr” — “Yes, of course” — and mentions she’s already started singing again and working on new music and features.

She thanks fans for respecting what she needs to do for her health and says it really means a lot to her. She emphasizes that her health comes first right now.


She says she’s here to do concerts and her goal is to get “super strong” so she can perform again.
She tells fans she can’t wait and appreciates their support.


Talking about her repertoire: When asked about Jean-Jacques Goldman, she calls his body of work a “bible of songs” and says it’s a problem because she loves them all so much she can’t choose which ones to perform.

She also reflects on starting in Las Vegas and working with the team in Belgium and honored Franco Dragone when a fan from there told her he was from Belgium. 

 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Posted

If only one of those people would tell Celine directly please have this filmed and get that social media going with Paris posts that feel more personal. I’d be willing to bet she might listen. 👀 

I truly think she’s clueless as to what fans want and knowledge would at least help. 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/3/2026 at 8:25 PM, Nmj said:

That was supposed to change today… she did Monday and Tuesday in that room, and took Wednesday off while they finished the install. Thursday is supposed to be stage day.

Just to clarify what I meant: she is already rehearsing at the Plenitude Arena, but according to Emmanuel Marolle from Le Parisien on C à vous today, she’s currently rehearsing with the 18 musicians in a lounge inside the venue because the stage and set are not built yet. He said she’s expected to start rehearsing in actual show conditions next week. So I meant the actual stage, not the venue itself.

Posted
On 9/3/2026 at 8:45 PM, MaxRayÎles said:

Just to clarify what I meant: she is already rehearsing at the Plenitude Arena, but according to Emmanuel Marolle from Le Parisien on C à vous today, she’s currently rehearsing with the 18 musicians in a lounge inside the venue because the stage and set are not built yet. He said she’s expected to start rehearsing in actual show conditions next week. So I meant the actual stage, not the venue itself.

No I understood. I heard the actual stage was completed Wednesday night and now she’s moved starting today to the stage. Not next week. That was in the article released yesterday. 

Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 1:53 AM, Nmj said:

No Pepe, here’s ZIGGY.

 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this i think is the clearest example we have of her actually SINGING live in current day and not playing around or being silly, and she sounds exactly the same ❤️ 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/3/2026 at 9:20 PM, AdrienneM said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this i think is the clearest example we have of her actually SINGING live in current day and not playing around or being silly, and she sounds exactly the same ❤️ 

I think she was still holding back, but sounds amazing. I’m telling you, I TRULY believe we will be in for her most beautiful vocals in probably the last 10-12 years.  
 

I think it will surpass CWT and the last couple years of the Vegas residency by miles, but that’s my prediction. A Celine with proper treatment for SPS and actually receiving vocal coaching (which she hasn’t had in years) prior to her diagnosis, HAS to mean… progress. How much progress is the question. But I’m willing to bet it will be enormous progress. 🙏🏽 

  • Like 1
Posted

I’m telling you this doesn’t look like a woman who’s scared, she’s gonna set the house on fire! 🔥 🙏🏽 

 

  • Like 4
Posted

And she looked gorgeous tonight like she visited her french derma. I love it! 

Posted

I knew there was some truth to those Singapore rumors! 

I actually expect it to come before any Montréal/London/NYC.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

London is too close to Paris to be considered in the near future. Singapore might be next after Paris, but my guess is Montreal.

I can't believe how comfortable and sweet she was last night. What a treat for the fans! I wish I could go this weekend!

  • Like 4
Posted

The show will be longer than 1h40 but punctuated by many videos, according to Le Parisien.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

She looked gorgeous last night and very playful with the fans and her security lol.

I keep going through her albums thinking which of these songs might we hear for the first time or ain’t heard live in a while… exciting!

Don’t forget those attending on opening night and who booked with Event Travel, check your inboxes today for seat allocation.

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

So flawless! Full of energy. She’s definitely excited and ready. And the show is not short as she said, it’s extended to the usual time she’s been doing. So, more songs in setlist? Did they say any dancers included to the show? And if the stage is not yet completed, that only assumes, the stage is massive! Yes! To the Big Prod again :)

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSqR5pHgF/

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 9:02 AM, Shamrock_1982 said:

 

Don’t forget those attending on opening night and who booked with Event Travel, check your inboxes today for seat allocation.

Opening obsessively 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 9:28 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

Opening obsessively 

Me too. I can’t wait !!!

Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 8:48 AM, Balao said:

The show will be longer than 1h40 but punctuated by many videos, according to Le Parisien.  

So we can expect many outfit changes.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 9:05 AM, A new day... said:

So we can expect many outfit changes.

Possibly, or it might be more of a Streisand/ Nicks/ Parton situation where they have video or musical interludes just for water breaks and breathers and then come back out 

Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 9:02 AM, Shamrock_1982 said:

She looked gorgeous last night and very playful with the fans and her security lol.

I keep going through her albums thinking which of these songs might we hear for the first time or ain’t heard live in a while… exciting!

Don’t forget those attending on opening night and who booked with Event Travel, check your inboxes today for seat allocation.

Checking every 10 minutes!

  • Like 2

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 10:05 AM, A new day... said:

So we can expect many outfit changes.

Well, they spoke about videos and screens so I guess that will be the interludes and outfitchanges

Posted

Guys, I tried to make a “possible” setlist. Don’t think I got much right but we’ll see…let me know what do you think!

IMG_8548.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I love A Vous, but I think live it’s extremely boring and flat when she’s performed it live previously… for the simple reason that they didn’t leave Céline’s backing vocals in, which makes the song fun and dancey.

If they include BPM that’s my worry also that if they remove her backing vocals it won’t be the same.

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   54 members

    • MaiconSC
    • jpatdeleon09
    • Thomas
    • Jessy
    • Celinemaniac
    • lyn
    • Clarab
    • Printemps
    • adi dion
    • Geremy
    • biscuit2
    • Marc29
    • sarit_celine
    • clefurgey
    • djuba82
    • isurrender
    • kathyr1
    • dawn
    • Abodi2002
    • Shaun
    • celine angelil
    • beeb
    • cdurand54
    • A new day...
    • brendanm999
    • Shocker
    • Giraffe
    • daccord_12
    • wobar86
    • tessika
    • LouisePetersen
    • celine_dion_faces
    • Domi
    • AdrienneM
    • Céline RO
    • Fabrice
    • AXG_16
    • juls75
    • bilinkew
    • TheBobWig
    • danieli25031984
    • homerton
    • mirage
    • wenneke
    • fikus1
    • Celi
    • ordinary fan
    • clbmed02
    • Taking Chances
    • matt987
    • Rachel_5
    • Nmj
    • delta
    • Littlemouse
×
×
  • Create New...